I do my own oil changes on my vehicles and i have a couple of cars at home. I have accumulated some used oil at home and in need to get rid of it.

If you live in san joaquin county, you can dispose of 15 gallons per trip to the Household Hazardous Waste at https://www.cityoftracy.org/our-city/departments/public-works/recycling-solid-waste/household-hazardous-waste

The City of Tracy has a partnership with San Joaquin County to help tracy recidents.


7850 R A Bridgeford St
Stockton, CA 95206

Open Thursday-Sunday 9-3pm

How much? Free!