hi, my name is Sean, i live in the san francisco bay area. i live in san carlos and i provide my handyman services to single women and the elder for help on repairs of their house and car. if you are a single woman struggling with money and cant afford the money for minor repairs for your house or you car and can help you. i want to be able to help if you need assistance in fixing your repairs. i know its hard when you cant afford these things. if you are a single woman but with out a child sometimes its also tuff to make the repairs on your car. i was a mechanic for 8 years and i know how to fix car. i do this service because i want to be able to help others because when i was down, i met this gal who helped me, so now i want to give back to anyone who is interested in getting help form honest people who just want to help. so if you are intersted, you can reply and i will send you my information if you want to call me.

i hope you get your help either from me, or another kind person. because my services are free, i have to pay for my gas, so i can only commit to going to cities in the san francisco bay area