did you see the newest polls show that borack obama will win the presidency for the united states of america. he will be the first black african-american president in history. so what does this mean. i hope them black people think they're all bad. i dont know why but it seems like black people hate me. i try to approach them but they make me feel like i did something to them. sometimes i m scared to aproach black people because of that. i feel intimidated because one i knew a black guy in my beighborhood and he was like really mean to all the kids in the neighborhood and when you say something bad that he didnt agree on, he would give me a look. you know that look like they want to kill you or something. ever since i try not to approach black people. somehow they dont like me. so i stay away. im not a racist or anything, if i had it my way, i do want others to live together. but its not them the problem its me cuz i guess its all physological, its in my head but for as much as i have tried to get away from that fear i can't i rather stay away then to cause trouble on other people. the wird thing is that i dont have problems having friendships with asian or hispanics. i do also have some indian friends and we get along. but black gusy get offended really quiclkly, they are very touchy, you cant joke with them, cuz if you beat them at a joke, they get all moodie. i guess its just me. cuz i know not all people are the same. just look at obama, im sure he is a good guy. and i hope he wins. but you know what, i was thinking, if he wins, he will have alot of pressure on him. cuz he has to show that a black man can be a good president.

think about it. if barak obama messes up, then he messes up for any black man in the future. cuz if he happy up, then if there is a black guy running for president in the future, everyone is going to compare him to borack. and im sure there will be some people who are going to want him to go down. so he is a brave man to get into trying to be president, if anything that should be one thing to admire about his courage. dont you think?