When Will Jesus Come Back To Earth? Sign Of The Coming Of Lord Jesus Christ

Forums » Blogs » When Will Jesus Come Back To Earth? Sign Of The Coming Of Lord Jesus Christ
when will jesus come back to earth? sign of the coming of lord jesus christ If you are like many people, and find asking yourself? When is jesus coming back? When will come back to earth? When Will He Return?
If you are like many people, and find asking yourself? When is jesus coming back? When will come back to earth? When Will He Return?

In Mark 13:32 Jesus tells us when he will come:

But of the day and hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. Take heed, watch and pray; for you do not know when the time is.?

ts like a man going to a far country, who left his house and gave authority to this servants, and to each his work, and commanded the doorkeeper to watch. Watch therefore, for you do not know when the master of the house is coming- in the evening, at midnight, at the crowing of the rooster, or in the morning- Lest, coming suddenly, he find you sleeping. And what I say to you, I say to all. Watch!?

How do I know Jesus will come? In Matthew 24:29 Jesus Christ says: "Then the sign of the Son of Man Will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory."

Jesus says in Revelation 22:12:
Behold, I come quickly. My reward is with me, to repay to each man according to his work.I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.Blessed are those who do his commandments, that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may enter in by the gates into the city. Outside are the dogs, the sorcerers, the sexually immoral, the murderers, the idolaters, and everyone who loves and practices falsehood. I, Jesus, have sent my angel to testify these things to you for the assemblies. I am the root and the offspring of David; the Bright and Morning Star.?

Make Revelation 22:20 your prayer today! In Revelation 22:20 Jesus tells us:

20: He who testifies to these things says, Surely I am coming quickly.? Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus!

What Can I Do While I Wait For Jesus To Come Back?
As you look forward to the return of our Lord Jesus Christ, keep yourself busy by doing the things Jesus wants you to do (James 4:17) But dont take my word for it. Read the bible for yourself.

1. Study God’s Word (2 Timothy 3:15).
2. Talk to God in prayer (Philemon. 4:6)
3. Obey your parents (Ephesians. 6:1)
4. Love one another(1 John 3:23)
5. Do good to all (Galatians 6:10)
6. Tell other about Jesus (2 Timothy 2:2)

you can learn more about Jesus' coming at: www.jesuswillcome.com

blochcarl-christconsolatornd
undercover
i love you god.!and everyone. else
CELINA
God is amazing and everyday I try to be my best to please him and sometimes I get depress from hearing bad news of people being so bad at earth and hurting kids I beg the lord to come soon so the children of the earth are safe from bad people.
Margo
i love the lord with all my heart, the sign of the times translate to his coming. the world is changing everyday, what is written is in his book he left us to follow.
edwin
when i see this picture it motivates me to do good
nithin
i love my great god and i want to do ultimate things for him
Kyle
Never thought of it that way! I always assumed either A he called it off or B He would appear in Jerusalem where he died as a big ball of light. I am learning to use my intuitions to not take the bible so literally and your suggestion sounds reasonable.
naomi
i agree with u i would be mad if someone gave out my number to and by the way im turning 14 Jan 21
Jon
I think we should take thwe Bible literally almost all of the time.
advicegirl10
well you love him so much why not tell him if he breakes your heart then time for revenge
Deanna
I'm sure many girls have told him that they LOVE him. Obsesive much, what is the point in telling someone you love them if you know you can't be together or that many other girls like him.
dft7u
everyone can tell what the missing digits are Three Two One or Three For Zero Five
Quincy
Nice I like your pic and that cat.
apphia
her eyes and lips are th big
Mesha
I love zendaya she is so cool to me I just want to see her because she is so nice and zendaya can I plz have your phone number😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
amy
Zendeya I just want your number because you are nice sweet kind delicate person and I love you my last names coleman to Amy coleman

Tyree
everyone is beautiful
angel
23-r41582-pic0651-001.jpg
the boy called sth.i love him very much bt he is nt intersed in such.so help me to get him as my boy plez
anna
darling do not worry if he does not like you it is his los i have not seen u but I now u r beautiful
Mmmm
Very helpful!
myra
cos simple comment only and me too im looking a partener in mylife but is not easy to find so many interested so bettet luck all
joma
no seas tan patua el tiene 14 y tu 9
moscar
Bill your absolutely right it's completely impossible to remove to bolts located on the lower control arm. For anyone trying to do this the only way will be to cut the bolts off. so make sure you buy the bolts and nuts. As for the upper control arms i was able to remove and replace them with an impact wrench, buy new bolts and nuts for these as well bc the old seem to be pretty rusted.i have a good friend that has a shop and was able let me use it along with all his tools so its was a little bit easier for me but cutting the bolts is the most difficult thing by far. after i replaced the upper and lower control arms and bolts my 1997 nissan pathfinder ride exceptional and i haven't noticed the death wobble any more.
Emi
I didn't mean thumbs down. I accidentally pushed it.
Jada
08-r47597-image.jpg|47597
Is this really china Ann McClain
Alexis
Please i love her!! Give me her reall number!!
Suresh
Bro Riyaz, I think, you are here for debate. So, what all we say, you will ask for proof which is not possible in all cases. You believe in the Bible, because so many parts are also mentioned in Quran. Bible was written in BC where Quran was in after AD 600. So you believe what both Bible and Quran say. Bible cannot be partially true and partially false. So, you must read and believe. May God help you succeed. God Bless you all. Amen!!
Richie
Jesus will rise the 3rd day. If each day is 1000 yrs. Jesus will re-appear sometime in or after the 2000th yr., as that is the beginning of the 3rd day. The 2000th year starts on January 1st, 1999. The end of the Mayan calendar will be when Jesus is revealed to the world. The date 2012 has two meanings. One, is 12 yrs. after the 2000th year. That's the end of the Mayan calendar and when Jesus will be revealed to the world. The second meaning of the date 2012 is the 12th day of the yr. 2000, which is January 12, 1999. That's when Jesus reappears on earth. But, he is surrounded by clouds and no one will recognize him. He re-appears in the same way he left. He left in the custody of the Roman police, so when he re-appears, he will be in the custody of the police, in jail..!! Or, you could say he will rise from the dead. So, when he re-appears, he will re-appear from where he died. Not the same physical location, but the same situation he was in. Again, he was in the custody of the Roman police, and will re-appear in the custody of the police, in jail.
riyaz
explain me who is the jesus father
Johnny
Beloved,
Calv Greetings.

We are Garrison Tabernacle, Christian Film Producers based here in Enugu Coal City, Nigeria. Please we are about producing a movie on Rapture/Coming of Jesus Christ and such need your love and Charity Donations/recom to other organizations or ministries that could assist us, in the following areas:

One : Computer Editing Softwares with specific sounds and effects to portray what we want to achive, alongside its manuals and such like to enable us use it to its fullest.

Two : kindly send us, as many as possible, both new and used Costumes, Camera, Tripod, Memory cards, Cables and other likely movie devices, equipments and soft wares, which we can use for our movie production and Stage Drama Presentations.
we are new, and not really rich to afford all we need, kindly assist us, with anything you can, just anything you can lay your hands on, please.

Lookin forward to your packs, as much as you can, and also as frequent as it would continue to be available.

Let God depend on you for the success of this project, thanks and god bless you.
tabria
yees amen, jesus :) i love youu soo much and i will always worship your soul god, keep me in your hands jesus keep me safe when i am at school god please keep me out of all danger please jesus amen <3
iyona
dear god i love you with all my haeart i may be 12 yrs old and dont know what im tlking bout but im scared,what if i dont no if its you or the devil when you come to earth and please take all the heavens up before distroying the world than you can destroy it and leave the hells please! im begging you ""father.
john
This might be a bit of a late reply, but do NOT be scared. I'm over twice your age (30) and I know the times are a bit unsettling. It seems like everywhere there's 'some man' claiming to have all the answers. You need to hear what my pastor preached today. Come to my youtube dot com channel under 'johnlewisbrooks' and look for a video entitled "This World Is a Drop In A Bucket". The pastor preaches DIRECTLY about these unsettling times. Bless you for being brave enough to say you trust in HIM!
Jessica
I LOVE YOU MY LORD. I KNOW YOUR HAVING A GOOD TIME WITH MY GRANDPAL AND MY FRIEND'S. SOMEDAY I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU ALL .I MISS YOU ALL .LOVE MY FAMILY THAT'S UP IN HEAVEN AND ALWAY'S WILL
carly
Amen ,brother
tshepo
yes bretheren JESUS is love and his coming again now mark 2verse27-28 says the sabbath was made for man and not man for the sabbath therefore the son of man is also the Lord of the sabbath so we must keep the sabbath holy because the bible says Jesus is the Lord of the sabbath again Jesus is coming again this is serius GOD bless you
Robert
JESUS is the GREATEST,HE saved me from heart failure when I was walking in my feild,10 years ago.My heart is totally healed now,I was born with heart murmur it was gradually getting worse until the day JESUS was calling me home,I ask him not to take me yet,because I had something I had to do here yet,HE said HE would leave it for a while,I asked what it was going to be like when we leave here, HE said it was going to be way better than what we know here.I also asked why HE saved my life because I wasn't much of a church goer,HE said its whats in your heart that coun'ts.Sure are looking forward to seeing Him one day,I think everyone is going to be with Him one day,when we learn to do things from the heart instead of from the head,HIS LOVE is so powerful it flows right throug a person when HE talkes to you,can't wait to hear the auwsome music,smell and beauty that is there. I was told that there is lots of bloodshed coming soon to this earth, but if I have faith in HIM not to worry it is meant to happen.
gio
Brother im so happy that god spoke with you and you are here today i love god and i want to go with him
Tash
Amen, praise the Lord, good is good...Trust in him all the time and he will do wonders for you.
Darien
i haven't been good myself ether but i started read the bible again an praying but the night i was reading just before i fell asleep i felt a hand on my solder i am only 12 years old but i really felt th lord love the night
emma
Amen sister. My mom always tells me to start loving christ at a young age. I am only 11
junior
this is great new to all of us and we should cherries this for ever
iangrant89
i love this i am only 11 but this is cool God bless you man/women
Mariah
I am also 11. However, I am a Mormon. People hate us but I don't know why. I will tell you now thatmy dad only has 1 wife not any more. we only have one wife if you are a man. Plus, Nobody knows when jesus will come!
nashalee
wow god bless you and keep on fighting the battle because he is coming pronto.
Cody
When i was 7 or 8 i had my first asthma attack and for like two years after that i would have attacks every winter and sometimes in the summner but in the winter it was every day of the week.. I remember having an asthma attack and church and the preacher prayed for me and i just felt alot better.. But what really got me was when everyone prayed for me one night at church and ever since then i have never had a asthma attack after that.. Now i am 25 years old.. I know the lord healed me and i cannot thank him enough and i sin every day and im so sorry lord... I know your real cause i have experienced it first hand with a miracle from you.. Thank you so much lord.. I cant wait to meet you
Marsha
Dear Cole,you do not have to be afraid God loves you,He won'ts you to get saved and baptise so you can come to live with him in heaven.To be saved you must recognize that you are a sinner ask God to forgive you of all your sins and ask Him to come into your heart and save you if you truly believe that Jesus is the son of God and that He died on the cross for your sins He will save you.
melanie
well i am 15 years old i was saved when i was 15 yes i have done bad things in the past but i try to thank the good and i mean i luv my lord allot my moms boyfriend says that he is not reall we where made by monkeys or something no we where made by god but he dose not belive he made use lord i can not luv u as mush as i do now !
Rachel
I am fifteen years old and have been caught up in things i shouldnt be. Every night and every morning i pray for forgiveness of my sins and to help me be a better person.I feel distant and havent been going to Church with my family. I am a believer and hope that the day will come. I want to study his word again and get back on track.
Nick
I know god is giving me signs to be good, whenever i tried to do something bad because of peer pressure or so, i always got caught, after reading about the illuminati i realized that i must be good to others and myself because i want gods approval. im willing to risk anything for our one true god. the father of jesus christ, as he gave his son to us. i will give anything to him.
monty
peace and love be with you... i feel god and jesus return is any day now
smitha
we must have the fear of god more each time think that this is our last chance and pray hard have fellowship with god
Adam
I am scared too, but the answer to our fears IS God. Pray, pray, and pray more. Praise him in everyway you can. Ask for forgiveness, get bapised, and read the Bible daily. All these would help. Don't just wait and Hope you're ready: Know you are ready. It's possible. God Bless.
cole
im scared im kinda bad and im afraid that i wont be savd in time what should i do
maddie
u should pray to god and ask for forgiveness he will forgive u no matteer what u do just pray..
Hope
CAROLINE: If you wawnt to know about where the earh get destroyed and all that in the Bible, it's in revelations. The last chapter in the new testemant.
Rick
I'm ready!
Caroline
Im 13 and it's just like, "Wow. We're really tiny compared to God. also, anyone know where in the bible it would tell me what will happen when the earth is like, Being detroyed? Like, when the stars and plantes and galaxies will be consumed by some type of explosion? That stuff i wanna know more about.
wes
i was saved at thirteen years of age and am now 41 and have tried to live a good life but i fail all the time but the lord always for gives and loves this i know because when i do bad things i feel bad about it and when i do good things i feel good about it the lord always forgives if we ask all i say is that you better be prayed up when he comes back i have been blessed
http://wallpaperama.com/forums/when-will-jesus-come-back-to-earth-sign-of-the-coming-of-lord-jesus-christ-t567.html
Tommy.R
let all keep doing good
charity
i know that when heavenly father come we better be ready and with the true church of jesus christ and follow his ways
ben
he bleses me with everyyhing he does. i love him.
raj
since the time Jesus has come into my life, its a blessing everyday . Everyday is full of love and peace.
Jan
Jesus said who ever believes in me shall not parish. Also we must live by his his word. Get baptized. Pray for forgiveness of our sins and repent. Harm no one, love everyone. God know our hearts. Love the God more than yourself and your children. I feel the Lords love in my heart.
kendall
yes ill be so happy when god comes for me
M.lakshmi
I love the Jesus i will prayer Jesus But i a fried Jesus because, Jesus prayer gating financial problem will gate why gate the problem hindhu christen between different but i believe Jesus
Conrad
Amen!Yes the Lord is so good!!!!
Leigh
I prefer to remain humble in my view of the 'end times'. I have a quiet, unassuming and reserved faith in both Jesus Christ and God. It's a personal relationship to me and not one to be shared. It isn't my place to preach virtue to non-believers. The world has always been in a state or turmoil and conflict because of various reasons i.e. man's quest for power and glory, etc. and for this reason I do not think it is appropriate to speculate as to the 'end of times'. This, only God knows, and I presume that God wouldn't want his children worrying over it. Be good to yourself and others and above all else - remain humble! It's very important!
Pamela
03-567-babygirl.jpeg
I am a Christian but I have been sinful so I ask the I be forgiven in Jesus name and that he makes me as white as the whitest linen, I ask for strength to not be down trodden with temptation and that the Lord help to protect me until he returns for his children and then I pray to live eternally in Heaven forever and ever with him. I pray for the World and all of the other people who are in it who suffer terrible things and need prayer and I pray that they too will know that one day hopefully soon Jesus will return and get his children and there will not be anymore suffering for anyone. I ask all these things in Jesus Christs name, Amen
miata
thank you lord let your name be forever praised
olesya
l love him very much love. I had many thoughts to myself that i was invisible in this earth that no body care about me. So I was wrong. I am bless that I have a wonderful family that about care me. I'm so sorry for parents that I haven't treat them with respect. And I regret it for the rest of my life so god help me out in life.
Michael
How dare you to speak about Jesus like that.. Repent
sabrina
i luv jesus crist yu r the best i believe n u n pray every nite i luv u jesus crist
faith
i just love jesus christ thanks to jesus christ he is a wonderful father to us he heels the sick and blind i love you jesus christ
Veena
24-567-crochetdress-bloomingpeony-4b.jpg
As i beleive in my father as he used his golden words saying that he will come back that is true. He is going to come and that day will be a happiest and huge feat day. So Our father will not punish any one because he loves us so so so much. The people who do bad things pls pls try to change urself because we all are sons and daughters of our Christ. So if you think we are child of God? Dont try to hurt ou father by doing bad thins if ur a child of God u should always do good things like our father. So dont need to worry those who have done bad things so from today on start doing good things because lord has blessed u this moment and he will always be with you. So what i say is Love our father, Trust our father, Pray which means talk to our father he will never leave ur hands.Because his love that he has on you is no measurable, comparebl and no words to explain. And one more happiest thing is we all going to be taken to heaven we will be a beautiful white angels to serve our christ.So just imagine that beautiful heaven and angels going to live happily with our Jesus christ our father ever after.May God bless you all.
stephanie
i cant wait until the lord come down on earth again because i miss him and he is our father that love us very much Amen
Title: When Will Jesus Come Back To Earth? Sign Of The Coming Of Lord Jesus Christ [1637]
Tags: when will jesus come back to earth sign of the coming of lord jesus christ