If you are like many people, and find asking yourself? When is Jesus coming back? When will come back to earth? When Will He Return?

In Mark 13:32 Jesus tells us when he will come:

But of the day and hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. Take heed, watch and pray; for you do not know when the time is.?

Its like a man going to a far country, who left his house and gave authority to this servants, and to each his work, and commanded the doorkeeper to watch. Watch therefore, for you do not know when the master of the house is coming- in the evening, at midnight, at the crowing of the rooster, or in the morning- Lest, coming suddenly, he find you sleeping. And what I say to you, I say to all. Watch!?

How do I know Jesus will come? In Matthew 24:29 Jesus Christ says: "Then the sign of the Son of Man Will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory."

Jesus says in Revelation 22:12:
Behold, I come quickly. My reward is with me, to repay to each man according to his work.I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.Blessed are those who do his commandments, that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may enter in by the gates into the city. Outside are the dogs, the sorcerers, the sexually immoral, the murderers, the idolaters, and everyone who loves and practices falsehood. I, Jesus, have sent my angel to testify these things to you for the assemblies. I am the root and the offspring of David; the Bright and Morning Star.?

Make Revelation 22:20 your prayer today! In Revelation 22:20 Jesus tells us:

20: He who testifies to these things says, Surely I am coming quickly.? Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus!

What Can I Do While I Wait For Jesus To Come Back?
As you look forward to the return of our Lord Jesus Christ, keep yourself busy by doing the things Jesus wants you to do (James 4:17) But dont take my word for it. Read the bible for yourself.

1. Study God’s Word (2 Timothy 3:15).
2. Talk to God in prayer (Philemon. 4:6)
3. Obey your parents (Ephesians. 6:1)
4. Love one another(1 John 3:23)
5. Do good to all (Galatians 6:10)
6. Tell other about Jesus (2 Timothy 2:2)

you can learn more about Jesus' coming at: www.jesuswillcome.com

blochcarl-christconsolatornd

When Will Jesus Christ Come Back To Earth Quiz