It happens to all all of us. At some time or another, all of the sudden, all the problems pile up at once. This is a very stressful time to be. Im going through this right now, that's why i am writing this post because its wearing me down. I am feeling dissapointed, helpless, sad, angry, fraustrated, concern, weary, tired, beat up, weak, lost faith, worn down, defeated, lost

I don't know how i am going to get through this. I have like 10 problems waiting for me to resolve. The worst one right now is with a government issue. Everytime you have a government issue, i get paranoid because i hate dealing with the government. I should become a government worker myself to see how it is. Like the DMV for example, i've come across the clers at the DMV that don't smile and sometimes are not flexible to helping you out. But i guess i can understand them, after all, they are stuck in a cubicle dealing with people's problems everyday. I would hate that i guess. But stil, i get scared everytime i go to a government office. When you are in trouble with the government, you are IN TROUBLE BRODA!

Another problem i am having is concerning health. Health is a big topic with problems because you have to rely on doctors to help you. its not like you can help yourself to fix the issue. Atleast I should be thankful that I don't have a fatal desease or something like that. But I am concern about my wife's health. Her back has been hurting for like three months now and the doctors don't know what it is. They keep telling her its a muscle and for ther to do exercises, but execesising just makes it worst for her. i feel sorry for my wife, i wish i could make her pain go away. I will have to continue praying for her for now.

This is a list of my problesm:

1. Federal Government Ralated - Traffic Ticket
2. Federal Government Ralated - Trademark Pending
3. Health - My wife's back, my mother's health, my eyes, my back
4. Family - My mother, I want my mother to come live with us, she is not well - but my wife doesn't get along with her
5. Transportation - My car needs smog and registration in a month
6. Money - I want to start my own business, I can seem to find the road to success.
7. Work - My boss at work is a mean. I wish she would cool off with everyone at work.
8. Food - Our water filter broke, Have to fix it somehow.
9. Work - At work they want us to proof of our health benefits dependents. They want me proof of my wife is really my wife.
10. Living - The apartment where i live stinks like cigarrete. I wish the stupid smell would go away permanently.
11. Work Hours - I currently have to work night. I have this shift, my poor wife has to sleep alone while i work, but i have to wait till February to change shifts.
12. Taxes - I haven't filed my tax return from last year. i really need to do this.
13. Religion - I need to attend church and get close to Jesus.
14. war in Iraq - All this terrorism going around the country. Everyday americans are dying in Iraq and Iraqis dying. So much violence in the middle east. I wish for peace in the middle east, so maybe we can start enjoying our lives more in America without so much security.

Tha'ts all that's on my mind right now. I can't get them out of my head. I know some I can't control. I've heard people give me advise by saying "Don't wory about the things you CAN"T control, worry on the ones you CAN do something about", but i can't help it.

Believe it or not, i've felt all this writing has worked as some sort of therapy for getting these problems off my mind. I have to admit I feel better and much more optimistic about how to fix this problems and get them out of the way. I don't want to drag them on. My friends calls me a procrastinator because im always leaving things to the very end, i guess this is how i end up with all this garbage on my shoulders.

Its only a matter of time before i can get these this resolve. A good question would be how to get problems resolve. the answer is not an easy one, most often than not, it takes alot of hard work and dedication, because the problems are not going to go away by themselves. if you try to ignore them, they'll just get worst.