The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ Wallpaper - Inspiring Image

Forums » Screensavers » The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ Wallpaper - Inspiring Image
this is an inspiring wallpaper of our lord and savior Jesus Christ coming from the clouds you can put this wallpaper on your phone or your computer desktop
20081022-6624-jesus-wallpaper.jpg
i wan to know if you have a wallpaper of the second coming of Jesus Christ so i can download to my computer desktop background and perhaps make it into a screensaver for my laptop. please send me a free wallpaper of the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. this is the one i download it from your site. i like it

i would appreciate it thanks
wallpaperama
yeah sure, here it is, we have some, just look in the wallpapers section.
fabian
he is on the way (the only god in flesh)
Zico
i from indonesian...i like this wallpaper. its make me remember in one day, our savior will be came again...
ack
anti christ has come youtube /watch?v=qadjatnf2j4&feature=relate
elizabeth
prais the lord jesus.he is the savior of my life.
SAMUEL
06-6624-20090515a.jpg
praise the lord, jesus comes never failes.
SHAKEEL
plese send jesus wallpapers
sahaya
jesus is coming soon
Carol
im on my way to live with jesus forever&foreverim 100%sureim going to heaven
muller
i am happy to see the wall paper. kindly send some more to my id.
vicky
i hope jesus always lead my life to the truth
jesus
i want some pictures of our lord jesus to my id.....
dennyson
according 2 bible only jesus will come in second coming but in this image so many people r coming with him.......please get me the answer....?
stalin
i want to wallpapers
david
jesus is my savour i like him
david
23-6624-david.jpg
i love jesus he is my savour
arjun
please can you tell about jesus christ he his son of god but his a god are son please tell me some body asking me.
jeffery
it beautiful
AKESH
jesus is king of kings.he loves u&me.his coming is soon.so,love jesus and beleave in jesus till his coming.he is coming to take us to his kingdom.praise the lord.
vishal
i have no commet. but i have only one commet.
jesus is my life.
paulkiran
i am crazy about my LordJesuschrist second coming
CHINTU
17-6624-zkoclsw1.jpg
Praise the Lord!

Jesus is coming soon to destroy the satan activities and to save the people alover the world So believe in jesus ..... Haleluyah..... AMEN.......
vijaygosula
Praise the lord first why because in this world we are living with god ,and one and only save the people his name is Jesus chirst our god is great i am believd the second coming god is like lion
MANISH
02-6624-297-dreamstime-2082625.jpg
Jesus loves u he gave his life for u so dear give your life and heart to ur mastor only JESUS.
Raja
god bless you god bless you god bless you god bless you god bless you god bless you
SEEMA
I LOVE JESUS MY FATHER. WAITING FOR HIS ARRIVAL SO THAT THE WORLD CHANGE TO THE NATURE OF FORGIVENESS, LOVE, PEACE WHICH JESUS HAD.
sunny
Spread the gospel of God for every chance u get. Second coming is very near
Isaiah
It my strong belief on the second return of the Lord Jesus christ. He is true, the signs of the end time as he told us in Matthew25:1ff is a strong evedent of the current happenings in global world.
I need the screen saver also the wallpaper. This would also remind me as message of hope and preparation to meet my Lord in sky or at resorrection in the last day. thank you.

Isaiah.
sujan(john
I AM A SINNER jesus hates sins but loves sinner
oh my saviour................ u r all
in all.......trinity hold me
RAVINDRA
sharon
oh my lord come to save mehum;ljztfcvnhgkiytzlmj fgvoiuryiuthvnkjbnkizglbn
M.Ranjinimary
your sent to my email address jesus christ wallpaper and pictures then song
arun
please make my people aware about judgement . no people should go to hell..i pray for every one......
narasimharao
Jesus is my father and also in my Way ,in our life (World).Jesus Love gains with only faith so i request to everybody Love's him(God=Jesus)
naveen,k
i love jesus, sooo much...........and god heavanly father.. heal me touch me...
vicky
i love the jesus christ.my hope jesus christ My life jesus christ

suresh
Jesus Christ is coming soon,are ready to be Rapture d soon
Silvia
I am a born again christian, and it was revealed to me in a vision the second coming of Jesus our Lord. I just want to say..this is very nice wallpaper.
jayanthi
I am glad to see the second coming of Jesus - our only Saviour. We all need to prepare ourselves and also make others also to face him.
P.Anand
I like believeth to Jesus Life....

urs

P.Anan
manoj
jesus is my father.so i am any time very happy.all of my friends please prayer for jesus any time
thank you
Nickson
I want more of the christ;s return wallpapers because iam a christain and i don;t want other types of wallpapers
hem
jesus is one god he is alfa and omega ferst and last he is olmithy god jesus is coming son time is feenish
Jay
Jesus Said "i am coming soon ! Iwill bring my rewards with me to give to each every one according to what he has Done.IAM THE FIRST AND LAST THE BEGININNG AND THE END."
(REVELATION 22:12,13)
Kin
07-6624-stjohnsashfield-stainedglass-goodshepherd-face.jpg
True Mystery revelation of Second Coming - HE HAS COME: prophecies-2012.bl
gregorey.makaruku
ONLY HIM MY LORD AND MY GOD Is JESUS Forever and Never
Anthony
How great is our God!!! Repent your sin and be saved before the second coming of our King JESUS!!!!
Nithin
be prepared for """the king is comming"'''
joyzkie
ilove my jesus noone is greater than him ...................i mean it
Title: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ Wallpaper - Inspiring Image [8558]
Tags: the second coming of jesus christ wallpaper
By , 50 Comments