Handome Man Looking For A Rich Wealthy Woman To Marry For Love

Forums » Personals » Handome Man Looking For A Rich Wealthy Woman To Marry For Love
hi my name is john, im currently single guy and im looking for a rich and wealthy woman. I am handsome and want a serious family oriented relationship with a wealthy lady
hi my name is john, im currently single guy and im looking for a rich and wealthy woman. i have been looking for a rich girl for 2 weeks so i haven't spend that much time searching for a good woman. i dont care what age she is. i am not interested in her money. im only interested in her heart and her body. i want to make love to her 10 or more times a day. if she has money thats good, because we can be together and thats one less thing to worry about. i dont care is the woman if fat or older than me, im looking to enjoy life together. if you are interested reply to me
willem
i am looking for a very rich lady who is looking for someone to love and cheerish her with all the love she needs please call me 245133248494194
theresa
hi my name is Theresa and am 27 year old and am a Nigerian,am looking for a nice looking man and that can take care of me if he ask money is OK but if he dose not is OK,the main things i need in the relationship is real love and a good relationship.i look forward to have life together.if you are interested please reply me
divine
he that findeth a woman findeth a good thing and uptaineth favour from God
samuel
i love to meet some one who is ready to take me for whom i am and ready to give you much sex.
Teddybear82
I am looking for a wealthy women that can take care of me and that can make all my dreams come true.I am 28/m looking for fun and excitement.I'm looking for a change in my finances and my life please call teddy at 8034570476.
mike
i love wealthy women i m only interested in her heart and her body
al
I made one mistake in my life and I have lost it all...marriage, license(Need money to get it back), job, friends and respect. I am not a bad person nor have done anything bad in my life! Just too late to take it all back!
I am looking for a rich woman to take care of me...I will help out any which way I can! Who knows it could build into something...Al
francis
just add me and lets chat on facebook. my id is sirlord rich
dinshu
hi there,i dont care about your money i just want love
Anthony
I am in USA, Looking for a wealthy woman so I can cater to her every need.... take care of her and keep her happy... :) (antman98 - at - Yahoo!)
prince
am a graduate of atbu bauchi.i studied accounting b.tech.jobless roaming the street with my degree.i need someone to use her influence to connect me to a bank or oil sector.i will appreciate it,if someone can get me out of this hell of joblessness.
john
hi ladies i am searching for you. write to govanda - at - Yahoo!
smith
i need a serious date ane i am promising total love
alex
Hello. I'm also looking for a rich woman. I'm a man that's been beaten by life. But I'm attractive and I have tons of qualities that would make me a perfect lover. My only problem is/are money. I'm 25 years old and I'm interested in a woman that has a good financial status. my email is mennenspeedstick[ATs] yahoo[d0t] com
mikysantos

Hello My name is miky santos I am open-minded, very health-conscious, cheerful.. I am very sincere in finding my other half in the near future. If you are similarly sincere and looking for good man, then I hope you will give me a chance. I am down-to-earth, loving,very respectful, and know how to treat a man. If you are truly looking for a loving, pleasant, cheerful, health-conscious woman that you can have a wonderful, fulfilled life with, then look no further I will like to get to know you more better Do you care to chat if you do add me to your yahoomessenger mikysantos22 - at - Yahoo! list so that we can chat and get to know each other more better i hope you dont mind the DISTANCE between us let chat and see where its will end,I will be waiting to hear back from you thanks
miky santos
Seth90
Hello, I'm 20 years old if your looking Faithful,kind,loyal,hones guy send me a message:)U are rich or not send me a letter:)
FODAY
I AM SIERRA LEOAN AND I AM LOOKING FOR A RICH WOMAN WHO CAN HELP ME I AM REALY GOING THROUGHT HARD TIME PLEASE ASSIST ME JUST EMAIL ME PLEASE
eric
i am a man of 35 looking for a attractive looking rich wcman to be my girlfreind
and later be my wife which i will cherish a lot.my freinds call me willy
but my name is eric smith.
vincent
hi my name ismishael vincent, im currently single guy and im looking for a woman for whon is ready to love as i do . I am an honest heart that's looking for a stable relationship. I understand it is important to lay down lasting foundations for a lasting relationship. I am an active person who enjoys cycling and running best. I believe keeping fit is important. I am not interested in games or drama. i dont care what age she is. i am not interested in her money. im only interested in her heart and her body.Looking for a serious long term relationship with someone who posesses strong character and is goal-oriented. I am looking for a special, loving relationship with a unique woman who is affectionate, Beautiful, with a shapely figure, sincere, woman if fat or older than me, im looking to enjoy life together. easygoing, with interests and characteristics similar to mine...someone who wants a meaningful, serious, long-term relationship...not just a few dates. Are you that special Woman?.She must love the Lord with all of his heart,then I know she will love me with all her heart. if she has money thats good, because we can be together and thats one less thing to worry about. i dont care is the if you are interested reply to me
johnson
Hi,I m a young guy of 26 yrs from Nigeria looking for a serious minded rich woman who is looking for a real young guy for a real love.. fun and whatever you want for open happiness with me. Contacts me on my mail, asajubj - at - Yahoo! 0r my mobile nos, 234-08153764803
keepitwet
i need money. im 500 dollars short on a MAJOR bill. im willing to do almost anything for it. its due on friday and today is already wendsday b if u can help me hit me up. im a single african american woman,115 pounds,hazel eyes,5'9,and light skinned. call me!!
john
my name is john i am looking for a beautifull single woman who can make me very happy and make me smile and someone who enjoys long warm body massages
bengmin
am lonely here trying to find some beautiful women for seriouse relationship and i just looking for wonderful life
shane
hi im shane,im from lebanon,can i know wer u live?
Damian
Fisrt on te site call e
dustin
Hello my name is dustin, I dont usually visit this site and probably wont again but im here to tell you that i am interesed in a older women, I am 27 years old and very good lookin you wont be dissapointed if you decide to choose me, do not waste your time on any others on this site i am every womens fantasy i am cleaned shaved and workout and have high hopes for the future this is a site on men meeting rich ladies. If you happened to have money that would b nice to hav and share togheter, I have my own money but i am not rich i want a women that wants a man to be truly honest and faithfull, beleive it or not i am both being faithful is my main deal that's what holds true love together and thats what i want true love. I think its every mans dream to b with an older women that can spoil me, but dont let the spoiling fool you i can spoil you in ways you could only dream about, with love, passion,fun,careing,and companianship i live in quinlan tx and am ready to leave for a while to spend time with you if you think you might b interested in me dont send an email to me because i probably wont get it so leave a message on my phone or call xxxxxxxxx i might not answer but please dont give up hope this is not a joke. ask for dustin.god bless
falia
i am single and i am looking for a poor man
joe
zero zero nine six one,seventy,nine four,eight four,four seven
niko
hi im single 29 years old..good looking guy..looking for a rich woman beacause my life is a poor only.. i will love the girl with all my life..
williams
i am here my number is +Two Five Six Seven Nine One Four Eight Seven Three Eight Four Five One Zero

i will be grateful
manish
hi....my name is manish and i want to make a girl friend.so if u intrested tell me :)
mehmet
47 years old
married
have 3 children
ı am looking for a rich young kady single
second wife

messenger ahmet1966 - at - ymail dot com

dev
i am all so poor man and a am single my age 27 from nepal wet for any rihst i got marry dev_madhav - at - Yahoo!
joy
Hi, I am miss joy by name,Is my pleasure to contact you after going through your profile at wallpaperama dot com which really interest me in having communication with you. I will appreciate if you can write me back ( joybabyjohn25 - at - hot mail ) for easiest communication and to know more about each other so that i will explain myself to you and also send my picture to you. Take care and have a nice day. I await hearing from you soonest. Yours truly joy ( joybabyjohn25 - at - hot mail )
edgar
l like you 2 am from zambia pls call me on cell phone my namber is 0968451167841 put the code namber when you call so we talk
charles
here i am for you,Two Eight yrs
Four Five One Zero Seven Two Six Five One Four Five One Zero Two Eight Two
Alexander
hi there falia can i see pictures of you? get me on what's app (five nine two six two five zero five zero four).
james
I am poor man looking love in older woman
mercy
Hi, Greetings from Mercy, My name is Miss Mercy, l saw your profile today and after going through it then l made up my mind to contact you as my friend. so l want you to write back to me through my email address ( mercy.godwill1986 - at - yahoo.c )so that i will give you my picture and for you to know more about me l hope to see your mail soon.lt is from me, miss Mercy
asif
Dear Falia... i m single and looking for someone wealthy and nice to settle down with. I m not materialistic but the world is and i realize to be happy u gotta be rich in not all but most cases. gimme ure email address so that i can contact u! asif
martin
Im looking for the new love of my life and if you are interested please contact me - at - martinmantell - at - Yahoo! and we can get to know each other I am self employed and travel alot so please if you are that special someone and want a serious long term relationship please let me know. martinluv2011
oluwole
Hello special people around the world....i am a single,african ,nigeria guy....single and definately searching for a lasy around the world....am a truthful,honest and fun to be with guy.......any interested lady can email me on marcmurray2000 - at - Yahoo! or call me on my nigeria number.... 2348063153575....hope to get response soonest...thanks and God bless you all
yanees
i am looking for women nice and beautiful so if u interested contact me plz thnx
janet
ok email me on my yahoo so that we can talk and get to know more about each other, janet_connie - at - Yahoo!
mercy
comeTO MY EMAIL OK HERE IS MY ID mercyand - at - Yahoo!
Mohamed
If you are rich and single am here for you baby.I might be poor but I have what it takes to give,show and make LOVE
Trevon
I am interested. I am from South America, not rich, but I dnt want money, I just want someone who I can spend life with not having to worry about making enough money,my would be spent loving you and you alone.
AMO
I LIKE BEAUTIFULY WOMAN AND RICH.AND I AM VERY GOOD IN LOVE HOME AND AWAY
Dennis
I'm not going to promise ANYTHING. I go from the moment we see each other for the initial excitement right to how we get along and compliment each other's personality and looks. I don't believe in trying to bullmanurea woman that knows what she wants. I'm too much of a straight-shooter for games...Let's start by talking and going somewhere nice.
favour
Hello Hello Dear, My name is favour i saw your profile today and became interested in you and i want you to contact me back through my private email here(nelsonfavour28 - at - yahoo that i can give you my photo for you to know whom i am, and remember that distance or color doesn't matter, but love matters allot in life,am waiting for your urgently reply. favour
elene
an guy u are.
georgeo
Hi Elena how are you , where you cam from , text me your telephone number please thanks ..
kelvin
hi,i am a man looking for woman who can help me for my life.i am a engineer and currently facing some problem,need financial support,i do not minfdyour age and others,please contact me if you are interset,see you..:)
henderson
i am so poor now,facing my financial problem.. i need rm100k for help.i am look good ,maybe this is my hope , no-matter what i just try.. if really to help me .you help me,i help you please contact me
Chelsea
Hi I do interresting wiht your profil find me at my mail,we can try to keep in touch
Kaspars
Hi there.Im looking for rich women! Im beautiful men , im model , good at bed , good at all . Like traveling.I hope you are there my wealthy women.Message me to kaspars.james - at - Google Will be waiting.
MICHAEL
HI NAME IS MICHAEL AN ATTRACTIVE WHITE COMPLECTED LATINO WITH HAZEL EYES. IT'S FUNNY TO HERE SOME OF THESE DESPERATE CALLS AND FUNNY POSES FROM THESE GUYS TRYING TO DIRECT ATTENTION, AND HOW THERE GREAT IN BED. A TRUE MAN DOESN'T HAVE TO REVEL AND SHOUT OUT THERE QUALIFICATIONS WHEN THEY KNOW THEY HAVE IT, I BELIEVE YOU CAN AGREE WITH ME LADIES SO IF YOUR TIRED OF WORDS AND WANT TO SEE ACTION, THEN LEAVE ME SOME INFO ABOUT YOU THEN WE CAN GO FROM THERE
john
37 year old man in Ontario looking for a older woman who has her life together and will help with mine.leave me your contact info and I will respond.thanks john
Mohamed
hi I am Jaleel I like a rich woman who cares for me spend a good life I don't care the body and who are older than me I do not want money If have money we can live together also I need more love every day 05 or six times who likes me pls mail me soon
Peter
am interested.
hampton
Im a 52yr old man looking a oldre, lovexiiee,funny and rich,rich,rich woman who still loves love and who would be willing to help me get back on my feet.A woman who will spend on me. Come on pick me up now and take me shopping
penuku
hello................do you have yahoo add penukuj - at - Yahoo!
lizzy
Hi

It is a pleasure to request for your friendship though we are not familiar with ourselves.i want you to be my good friend who i can share my feelings with.My name is lizzy Bello while my email address is (will appreciate if you will reply to my mail address and i will send you my pictures.I wish you a lovely Day.
abraham
i like you pls contact me Four Five One Zero Seven Four Five One Zero Three One Four Five One Zero Eight Three Three Two Eight
rob
yea send me a picture and are you living in the usa ...are you single??
godwill
hi lizzy are u still are available
stephen
I AM ALSO LOOKIN for u to be with me am serious abt it
Bamidele
Can i be you Man?
Bamidele by name am from Africa in Nigeria i live in Lagos, am single and searching for a serious relationship with a woman who will love me, care for me and also Understand the fact that she gonna be My wife... pleas call +Two Three Four Seven Four Five One Zero Three One Two Nine Eight Four Five One Zero Six Five so that we can talk on phone to understand each other. thank you I care from Bamidele.
rasterman
hi i am looking for a rich woman in trinidad to have as a friend to give her good love
tatiane
Visit the most trusted online sales of luxury mansions.
raphael
hello i am Raphael by name Three Two years old single never married i am here seeking for my real woman who know what she want in life ... the woman i will spend the rest of my life whit ... i know what woman want and i know how to make woman happy all the days fee free to mail me here at chayeFour sure - at - Yahoo! or call me to day here on +Two Three Four Eight One Eight Eight Nine For Zero Six Five For Zero Five i am waiting for your call
Kwitega
I am a real man. Handsome, physically ok, good in bed. I need a rich divorced lonely woman regardless of color or religion. You will real enjoy. Drop me a message at ikwitega - at - Yahoo!
godwill
i am looking for a for rich black woman for a relationship an age group but in south africa
sticha
hi hello my name is sticha and am for jamaica a am looking for a lonely single rich woman to make her happy in bed our in any way she want am fun loving caring kind and hard working and am Two Six and if u really want that and to be happy u should call this # now For One Eight Seven Six Three Five For One Five Eight Five Eight becaz am ready for u. thak you
kal
hi im a single male 44 , good looking from canada looking for a rich woman , serious women please
i am easy going quiet and usually will be happy just being around the person love outdoors and life
kal-lloyd - at - hot mail
http://wallpaperama.com/forums/single-man-looking-for-a-rich-woman-t6248.html
Lewie
Hello am lewis,looking for a rich woman to be with am Three Four years old single black hand some guy living in Spain want to meet a serious warm health lovey woman to date.I am simple guy and i like everything simple and normal life.I am rich in my heart and not in my pocket.Am very well educated and treat women with full respect.Am Fresh,good looking and peaceful,I love love and kiss so much and i will do what ever you want me to do to make you happy.e-mail me at lewishiTwo For Zero For Zero Two - at - Yahoo! or you can call me at For Zero For Zero Three Four Six For Zero Five Five One Two Three Two Five
Genipar
Hi Am loking for an older rich woman,to be with her whenever she wants...you wanna try the black 32years balck boy then welcome to Kenya.....
charly
Hi IM charly .IM 32 built olive alone from Sydney. Any rich ladies looking for a man contact me courageyesman at hotmail. I'll send photo
RAHUL
hi i.m A men asking rich women CALL ME Nine Eight For One Eight For One Nine Eight Four Eight Five
The
I, like all these other men am looking for an older woman to take care of me. Age doesn't matter as long as u are #lovey, full of life and can help me in all ways. I in turn will do my best to please you, service you, and be a wonderful companion. I have multiple interest. Interested? Contact me, I won't let you down. Call eight one eight four four one eight nine seven eight. I'm in California.
quinton
im looking for a older women im 22 years old ask more about me it wont be a waste of time

eight one five five four nine seven seven five eight call/text me lets chat
abdul
i am Two Seven yrs and looking for arich women in any part the world as my women lovely wealther been beautifully i will love her like that and any body interested can call me Two Three Three For Zero Five For Zero Six Seven Two Nine Seven Nine Eight jaill is name
amat
ok im look for it now baby okand please that what im look for to haft a good woman to marry with it and i will love her too if to meet with him too i will love that to be she can know me too so much befor anthing she want we do ok thank u.
Lennox
i aa professional dance instructor a vary romantic guy a great cook and i am single in my 60 and am vary well looking for a woman who want to take good catre of me and who is ready so mutch to do in the summer and enjoy the wom i want even you rich it dosnot matter if you do buisness i am helpfull if you like anything you feel you want to enjoy i will be always with you am looking for some one who looking for a good man to live with i like bringin breakfas in bed and candle light dinners and soft music if you like thiese things and more am here for you feel free to contact me asap i can come and live with you anythime you like
tjitare
hi my name is williams, im a single poor guy looking for a rich woman whom i can love and marie.
est
where are from and how old are you?
Jose
i'm on here to find a female with money i thin i'm a good catch to the right women, so if interested let's get together !!!
Shelley
i'm a young female in my 20s. i'm a mother of a 2 1/2 yr boy and i'm looking for a women to pamper me and soil me 24/7 , my body is average and i'm 4'10 and hispanic. look good! i'm searching for a women not a little girl, i dislike drama and i love to be active, so please write me if there's a match here, i'm willing to take chance. i'll send photos once your reply or can i say once we start connecting and talking more, i'm a down to earth person.
williams
shelley, i know men may be#heck#to you, trust me not all

am black but i know what life means when heart by who we love

if you ever fail to get the right person am here for you

god bless you
Title: Handome Man Looking For A Rich Wealthy Woman To Marry For Love [8261]
Tags: single man looking for a rich woman
By
Comments 69
Visits 5051