People Who Want To Have Baby Without A Wife Or Husband Agreement

Forums » Personals » People Who Want To Have Baby Without A Wife Or Husband Agreement
there are couples who cannot conceive due to health problems or medical reason. we have to find ways to help each other to enjoy a family with children. traditinal medicine is not working so you have to think of untraditional ways to promote family
im interested in having a kid with some one. but i dont want to get married or anything.

im a male seeking a female to have a baby only.

we can have two babies, one for you and one for me. im an intelligent, healthy man looking for a woman who would like to have a relationship to only have babies. we will have two, you keep one and i keep the other one, but you can't take my baby away, nor i cant take your baby away. i want to be a single father, but i dont want to have a wife.

if you are intersted, please let me know.
David
hello
i also would love to have 2 children. a girl and a boy is ideal.
i am a handsome 38 year old man, and going to be 39 next month.
my present location is long island, ny. might be moving to texas in the future.
i can't find my other half even still. though i will be a great dad. i will tell you my circumstances if you will pls send an email to me.
thx a lot
jaz
i'm interested in having a baby boy.
i seem interested .
i live in texas.
Robyn
24 year old aa female. looking to have a baby with a black make. no strings required but i would be willing to coparent. contact me if interested :-)
Johnny
i am a older black male handsome looks have dimpels, willing to help you out. would like to have a bi racial baby. lets talk and see what happens.
Tiffany
hi my name is tiffany i live in philadelphia i'm very attractive and i've been looking to have a baby for some time i'm looking for a white male (older ) who would be willing to stick it out until he got me pregnant he can be part of the baby's life if he chooses but i seek no financial support .

if interested call or emai
Two One Five -Nine Six Four -For Zero One Five For Zero
Ray
would love to give this a try. i will txt u later.
Christopher
hi i'm a 47 year log german man living in new jersey. i have a good job own my own house. i provide safe housing for children from the state.i would like to find a woman to have a child for me to carry on my last name as i am not married.. i have a partner of 19 years... i would wanna be the paternal parent.. wanna know more contact me....
Rachel
i would love to start a family but having trouble finding the right person so i have decided to be a single mum. please help me :)
Jack
hi rachel, i'm interested in making you a single mom and would glady help you if you need anything. :)
Lloyd
just mail me, i am a father of three beautiful children 2 have my eyes blue and one there mothers brown eyes but all very good looking children
cheers, lloyd
prem
hi,rachel
i am prem, i definitely make you happy and create a smile back to you.please mail me on pream998 - at - google
cat
hi i look man help me have baby i find peso. help me i am 27 years old and i live scotland
prem
i would like to help u
Larry
my girlfriend and i want to have a baby, but she cannot produce, and is willing to let me impregnate a woman to give us a baby. where can i research for a such woman?
Rebecca
I am a woman seeking a man to only make babies too. I am young and fairly pretty but im not interested in a committed relationship. would do anything for this chance. help me out please.
gordon
Hey rebecca have u had any luck cuz im looking for the same thing its just i want to keep the baby and parent it myself
nickey
i love to help you out if on up and up there so many scam out and i feel there people you can't trust
jepoy
im interested,you have an email?
mayana
im interested for this forum u can reach me at this email; mayanasalcedo - at - Yahoo!
CJ
i'm a 34 year old black male in georgia looking to have a baby. i may be interested in co parenting. differing race not a problem.
javier
hi im javier 33 puertorican. blue eyez i have 9 brothers and sisters and they all have kids but me .i am looking for a lady that is will to have a baby for m.you will have rights to see your child but i perfer to raise like a single daddy.
sabrina
hi i dont have many money. and cant have kids either cause i had cancer. i just want a chance to raise a baby. if any one help help let me know thanks. it would make me happy.
jazmin
i am petite young hispanic woman. i want to have a baby. i am gonna. i will be 20 in a few days.
would like to talk about it some more.
vic
hey jazmin can you get in touch with me and we can talk about it.
jazmin
yea email me first pls. it\'s jazzFour ever One Nine Nine Four - at - google
pol
i am asian, i want to have a child/children, i would take care of them as long as i live
Nia
19 year old african american #innocent# looking for someone to co parent with. email-ladypink5228 - at - yahoo.
emiy
i would love a baby boy or girl i am only 17 and want to meet someone love me and the baby x
Fabio
hello emiy, i would love to help you, and would take care of you and the baby
marie1
Hi I am a female in my early 30's, 5'4', 120ibs. I would like to have a baby before its too late, with a responsible guy. Please reply to me if interested
prem
I am very happy to help you.
Rick
Rick
Live in the San Francisco Bay Area
Five One For Zero -Four For Zero Three -One One Five Four
dami
hi are you still intersted?
Torrie
Hello Marie,

I am an African-American male who has no kids and have always wanted to have children. I am currently single and in no relationship. I am looking for a woman who is willing to share rights of the child between both parents.
vic
marie are you still looking for someone to have a child with?
Queen
i am really am interested in this i've been having baby fever for like 4 yrs
otenor
i am looking for a woman who wants tho have a baby with me ,even in co-parenting.
i am healthy,good looking with a good situation.
Louise
otenor, where are you located??
otenor
hi louise,i am in geneva switzerland.i my mail is :cudrefan - at - yahoo.fr
regards.
RenaLondon
I want to have a mixed race little girl with a well do do white guy in London. we dont have to get married
Lyds...
Hello Rena,

just wondering, did you have any luck? I would like the same, just wondering....
Rena
no body responded to me. so no i havent found the person yet
RenaLondon
write to rrena1 a o l c o uk
Aidan
Hey Im belgique Im looking for the same. I want to get in touch with u.
Lolo.
I too i'm n the same situation and would like to have a mixed baby with a guy of any race. If interested please get in touch.
Danielle
Hello, I am a 31 year old attractive Caribbean- American woman who would like to have a baby. I am 5'8" slim build brown skin with a bachelors degree in Psychology. I am located in the NYC area. Just looking for a co-parent situation. I would like my child to have a relationship with his or her father if possible. Joint custody is fine with me. I can be reached at trulyyoursnyc - at - Google Thank you :-)
jon
hi, do you still want to have a baby? i'm an italian american male in nyc. please reply
Michael
are u interested in having a baby in a natural way or artificial insemination. i am a professional who lives in manhattan, ny. i dearly want to have a child and share custody. i am a great father. i am 47 years old. going through divorce and don't want to get married again.
mostafa
im 44 yers old from alex egypt
Mandy
Hi, I am a 20 year old married woman. My husband used to work with radiation for his job and now he is unable to have kids, which we both want. I live in Oceanside, California. Please let me know if you can help me out.
Luke
Hi mandy, i am in a similar situation. My wife has problems and cannot carry or have kids. maybe we could work something out to have 2 one for yall and 1 for us.
Isaac
hi, i am happy to help you guys but i leavve in uk, and i am black africain male age Three Six , pls let me know what you guys think .mob;( For Zero Seven Four Five For Zero Seven Six Eight Two Nine Seven )
Penguin86
Im a 26 yr old woman. I am looking to have a baby with a man with no strings attached for him. I want to be a single mother, without the guy being involved after its been confirmed that I am pregnant. I live in Michigan. Let me know if you're interested.
nick
i love to help you out if you want help me too i want a kid too
Os
hi penguin, im intrrested to have a baby nsa , im 35 yo, white hispanic very good looking, healthy. if you still looking pls contact me..... i live in miami...ruido30 at gmail that com
vic
penguin i to would love to have a child. could we help each other out? please let me know
nyla
Hey guys, my name is nyla. Im Panamanian and I really wanna have a baby with a Caucasian man. Contact me at BROOKLYN4334 - at - AOL dot com

Mark
hi, i feel the same.
i'd like to have children.
i'm living in london, england u.k.
Greg
I am a good looking fortyy three year old man and would very much like to have a child. I cant find the right match in life and dont want to lose the chance to be a great father. I have my own business and really love kids and really want to be able to do this. If you are interested lets talk and figure this thing out.
Jen
Hi Greg,
Am very interested in finding a good man to be a co-parent.
John
Hi Jen I am looking for a lady to be co parent
Mandy
hello dear, found a nice mum yet? if. it am keen and ready. xxx
Ruby
hi greg, where are you located?
Miroslava
i would like to have a child, hope i can talk to someone about this :)
phil
hi how are you my names phil

Phil
hi o you live in the uk ?
breann
i will love to have a baby with u meet me at naenae college tomorrow
john
hello, im a 38 year old male,live in arizona with a job,car and own my condo, looking to find a woman to have a child for me. they could be in the childs life if they like. thanks.
phil
im 51 and looking for a female coparent 29-55 who wants to have a baby and lives in the uk.
available
i am male under 20 have lodgings/a room and food all for free btw. am always available for relations or ivf. ovbiously we would stay in touch to care for the baby i would think i'm certain you could live with me if you so desired. religious, raised protestant now self confessed sufi muslim with buddhist slant. religion not big deal tho believe w/e. i wishful and ambitious, making children is my main point. mercifully devoted to my would be family. will likely remain single, not gay tho, would wear protection but meh. disease free since losing virginity to a dude at 15 received money, also many times not that i had to i was bored and the extra money was nice still quite attractive. i love women, and men, so if getting married is a thing it'd be a financial agreement. prefer to have a relationship of some sort but i dont mind being discrete, bi#loveual very friendly i love bi#loveuals especially i cannot lie about #love ;) honestly my worst habit is smoking but my health has not particularly s
Christina
i'm interested in having a child with you. i just want to know how old you are first if we do this or not.
otenor
hi,
i am. 49,good health,good financial situation .
i live in geneva, switzerland .
sasha
me and my fiance are trying to have a baby but he cant have any were desperate can anyone help us
Jen
what are you offering for the help?
Miroslava
can i talk to you here is my e mail mystique64 - at - hot mail
polly
Heey people im sixteen in two months would love a baby weather the father wanted to be part of the babys life it would be up to them!, I know young but im very mature!, scottland x
david
i love have kids with you if you will have #love with a For Four For Four yr old man
greg
looking for woman to be a coparent, i'm Fourty good looking and successful and love children camm me - at - One Three Eight Six -Five Four Seven -Eight One Five Three
CJ
Hello, Im CJ and I am a 35 year old Real Estate Agent and I would like to have a baby with a lady that is willing to give up all rights. I would like a sergeant. Please let me know if interested.
Eddie
From Eddie
Colorado,USA

I am hetero#loveual man of Spanish and Native American background who would love to find a woman who wants to have a baby.I love kids but so far, I do not have any kids,but I am pretty sure that i will be a great dad !
So if you want more questions about my background you can e-mail me the the e-mail right below
gazcue125 - at - Yahoo!
Lachelle
Hi me and my husband have been together for 16 years and are not able to have a child. looking for woman to have a baby with us. but giving us all right. Loving large family with good values.
Abigail
Am a black lady 33yrs old single no kids and i love kids alot so seriously looking for a white man who is ready to be a dad and role model for our child so if you really really serious and you are financially stable then pls contact me even if is trying for IVF but i can't afford that sorry! am very fruitful no problem in getting pregnant, so if you are a white english man good looking with good and profession no smoker pls and must be healthy! I LOVE KIDS AND I WANT TO HAVE TWINS OR TRIPLET I DONT MIND ALL I WANT IS KDS.
Marlon
I am a man looking for a women to have a child for me only. She must be willing to give up all rights to the child. No strings attached. Where you live doesn't matter. If you are interested let me know.
Dilsen
Hi there,

Are there any South African women who will be anle to help me have a baby?

I am a 34 year old man, independant, fit & ambitous. (Indian - South African born)

I do not want to get married, i just want a baby.

Please help me.

dilsen.sen - at - Google
John
I am a male looking for a woman attractive and smart you have my child . Wanting this so much to love him or her make my dreams come true .!!!!
Doug
I am a very intelligent, moderately attractive male that got a bad start on life. I, too, am looking for a woman who wants to have a child that she can raise with no relationship. Email me.
lolo
hi Doug are you still searching?
barry
I'm single and successful, looking to have a child now but not in a relationship, will pay all expenses plus, you will have physical custody and i will have visiting rights but will be involved in the child's life. bmoffett - at - specialtyagency dot com
Barry
I'm a successful, physically fit, disease free male seeking a woman to have a child with. I will pay all expenses plus, you would have physical custody and i would have visiting rights. It can be performed through artificial insemination. I'm not in a relationship now conducive to having a child yet want another now and am looking for someone in a similar situation. I'm in NJ> Seven Three Two Three One Nine For Zero One One Five
Simon
Dear Irina,

I hope you are well. I am a 37 year old English man. I am healthy, fit, and intelligent. I have a PhD in social science and work as a university lecturer. I am seeking to have a child. Let me know if you are interested in chatting. Thanks!
David
I am a married man myself and my wife cannot have a child. I would be very interested in discussing a co parenting arrangement with someone sincere.
Ken
Hi Alexandra I am a 38 year old male and looking for the same thing I am healthy keep my self fit lead a healthy lifestyle got to the gym time a week I don't smoke and only drink socially I work fairly long hours but make time when needed I have brown hair and eyes if you are interested leave a comment
phll
Hi im 50yrs and would be interested in co parenting a child.
Tony
Hi ya u look interesting and would love to chat.
Thnx tony
Amuza
Hello Alexandra.Nice hearing your say here.i would love to make it with you and we have a kid.
do you mind if we can come to know how we can meet and we agree on how to do it dear.

Home to hear from you please.

thanks
singlegirl
Mexican 32, single, healthy..
interest on chatting
Alexi
Dear Single Girl, i am interested in you, contact me for further details
william
hi, how are you today?are you searious??
Stefan
Hi Alexandra,
I am 49 ,good looking,healthy,good financial situation .
I have good education,intelligent.
Would like to know more about you.
Stefan
Alexandra
I am a 36 year old woman based in London looking for someone to co-parent a child. I don't want marriage just someone to be a good Father to a child and share all the joy and commitments that come along with it. I lead a very good and healthy lifestyle and am emotionally stable... I am told I am very attractive too (dark hair, blue eyes and slim build). If you would like to know more please contact me. No time wasters please!
jim
hi are you still looking to share parenting with a a biological father?

41 year old g-a-y white male here with good job own place (work with children) would love to have my own child with a woman and co parent

ple get in touch if interested
[r3t0rn
David
Male couple seeking a woman to have a baby for us if willing, weve tried everything. Two Four Five One Zero Nine Eight Five Five Six Four Five One Zero Five Six . Please help. David w.
ligi
hello i came across your profile and willing to help i am interested meeting you in person please email me for more details
NightwingD
YES IF U ARE VERY MUCH INTRESTED PLZZ CONTACT ME AT 369 2077
irina
33years old Ukrainian women.Seeking a responsible physically healthy man 22-45 years old,ready to be a father. without marriage.Experi has shown me a love of pointless to wait)))if you are interest contact petr****a at hotmail dot com
paul
Iv looked at your comments and iagree there no point in waiting for true love but to have a child would be great and the love two parents could give a child is more important
Davi
hey,

i thought i had a daughter who i cared for until my ex partner wanted a DNA test which proved she wasnt mind all ive wanted all my like is kids im 31 and desperate for my own child hope you could :)
Eric
I'm a healthy 25 year old American male Irina and I also want a baby. No strings attached please contact me if you are interested.
ligi
hello i came across your profile and very much interested in you.please contact me for more infos
andy
hi, my name is andy and i want to be a dad. i am happily married with no children of my own. my wife has 2 adult children from her first marriage and cannot have anymore. we are a very loving couple but i am missing the joy of my own children. i know i will be an awesome dad. i have been thinking about this for a long time and time is running out. i will love and care for our child, also support financially all of his or her needs. our child will be happy, loving, and funny. please contact me via email if you are truly interested in taking baby steps towards this goal.i realize there are a lot of things to consider i am willing to work out any concerns you may have as i have many of my own.
sincerely andy
Chris
I'm interested I'm 47 and I own a business looking to have a baby
Josh
Looking for a woman to have a baby only. In Louisiana I'm a very good looking man. Please help I'm 24
Kathy
Hi, I am a woman looking to have a baby too. If you are willing we could meet somewhere and talk say like a hotel. Maybe you could come to LaSalle if you know where that is. If you are willing you could have a baby and I could have one two.
HM123
Hi I am interested to meet a woman who would like to have a baby. I am very carrying person. I like to give a lot attention to someone who is the right person. I would love to have a baby as well if you are intersted in meeting contact me,
barry
Hi, i'm definitely interested, would like to hear from you. bmoffett - at - specialtyagency dot com , Seven Three Two Three One Nine For Zero One One Five
M.
I am a 35 yr old male looking to have a child of my own. Co-parenting or I can take full responsibility. I want to have a child before I am too old. I am very good looking not to be conceited by no means I am just going by what everyone else says.lol Please contact me if your interested in getting to know more
kristi
I am interested in helping you.
arif
hi i am arif a am 31 living in italia i wanto have a baby but dont wanto get marry pl..help
Christian
hey girl are you still interested in this venue?
chidi
male interested have a child with someone e mail at ciroanusi - at - yahoo
chidi
am chidi by name. am in interested have a child with someone please e mail me.
RenaLondon
YOU support it
Glenn
How would you support the child?
jenny
hi, am a nigerian, decent and beautiful, am interested in your offer cos i want to have a child for a white man, email me if u are interested, jenniferodoma - at - y
Benjamin
Hello i'm a 35 year old male,single dad of a 11 year old girl waiting another baby with no strings just contract please send details about your self with photos
Rebecca
Hi, I have wanted a child for a very long time. I am 19 now and have a job so nows the time for me,but I dont want my heart broken or complications of a relationship. So, maybe we could help each other out, huh? Later.
Andy
Hey your beautiful are you still looking? I wanna help
over
I would like to help u out. We have a lot in comin
jeremy
hi i am looking for a woman that is willing to have a baby with me my wife cant have babies and she really wants to be a mother i am 31 my wife is 36 that the only reason why i wold have love with another woman we also wold want the mother to live with us to be apart if the babies life
nick
i'm want kid to no string attact
solly
i fell the same way as you do, i'm 33years old an i live in the caribean. i feel as a part of my life is missing, i would like to be in a realationship or otherwise. so i'm looking foward to hearing from you rebecca.
vicky
if you think i m good for you than see
Jase
I am 21 yrs old an i am looking for lady to have my baby and give to me, i am not interested in a relationship or marriage i just want a baby to fill the missing part of my life, love and to cherish.
i am presently living in Jamaica. Can any one help me?
Glenn
What are your requirements?
siena
Hi I dont now where to start... but I want to give my husband a child but it has not happened we have been together 10 years - I have a 12 yr old son from a previous relaionship. We have tried for 8 years and even done IVF and had an egg donner but I am unable to carry I am older than my husband...and I feel useless now but I really would like to give him the oportunity to be a bilogical father to a child and have one of his own We are a loving couple and my son would be a wonderful big brother - I just dont know what to do or where to start!!! I want to gove my husband the joys that life has to offer but this is just breaing our hearts - Can anyone help us ????
Ty
hi my name is ty I would love to help you in your husband have a child I'm 35 years old have 2 children of my own one is 5yrs and the other is 3mths both boys I am a black woman don't know if that's the issue for you would love to carry a childfor you and your husband I would prefer to use your eggs if not possible I will use my own I'm not sure if you're in the United States or not if you're interested email me - at - chynachance - at - Google and we can tlk more or just reply bk here if thats more comfortable for you
Horace
I will like to chat more about it. I want a baby so bad and willing to see if we are a match
mooremania
Is it legal to seek someone to just have a baby, your not constituting to marriage but do you have legal agreements saying the baby is yours? just wondering. this really interests me
Mel
Hello,
I'm a 24 yr old Female, I live in London, although I am in the middle of a short trip around the world, so I'm currently in Melbourne. I was hoping this trip would distract me from the longing for a child that I have been battling with for so long, but it hasn't, it's intensified it.
I am smart, healthy, pretty, easy to get along with, a wonderful big sister, and my nephew lived with me an my ex for 2 years and i found it so easy falling into motherhood, even though everyone thought i would hate it as my social life would suffer, but i found that no matter what was going on in the wonderful world of the london night life i always preferred the idea of being at home wife my nephew. I miss that, i miss being a parent.

I don't want to wait for the love of my life, i am hoping to cut through the crap, and just find someone who would like to co-parent with me. I do need you to be older then me and healthy, but taht's all i ask.

email me at p o e t e s s l a k e at yahoo dot co dot uk
Tanner
Im a guy , Blonde Hair, Green Eyes, fit,looking to have a child with someone healthy and attractive, and intelligent. Me- Running,surfing,Mt Climbing, Canoeing. You-responsible etc
Angel
I was wondering if U found someone. I'm mixed woman and I'm 24 years old.
sharbaby
I would like a baby, am in uk. contact connie nsiime at yah co uk
George
Dear Carol, I'm interested in this request. I would like to have another baby. I am successful educated business man, but Im married and my wife does not want anymore children. I would like to discuss options.
OLLU27
there`s 2 guys 1 without pics with that name in FB
OLLU27
same here.. I`m 27 y/o guy from Holland, visiting UK alot and would LOVE to become a dad. so, if there`s someone, let me know. xxx
kito
I am a 36 year old, wishing to have a baby with somebody healthy. I am married but my wife has issues and we are looking at other options. I am well educated and have a good job. However, i live in europe and will be looking for somebody in Germany or UK. Mail me if you are interested.
moises
hi i would like to be a parent...an very responsible...please e mai me or look 4 me at face book....moises merlan
moises
hi i will like to talk to you am looking to be a parent
gmac
im a male and my wife is not able to have a child yet she is ok with me having a child if i can find a woman willing enough
Brad
I would like to help out and want to do this with you...I really want a child and have been waiting for so long now.
richard
I would be very interested in having a baby,can we talk?
eve
I am a 23 year old student who is thinking about having a co parenting arrangement with someone who is willing to be in my childs life as much as any other father. of course id like to be able to get along with the lucky guy for the childs sake and mine. I would preffer someone older than me but not too far from my age. If anyone wants to discuss it any further please let me know
mario
email me and we can talk. I would be perfect.
Pedro
Hi, I’m a 44 year old single man and I want to have a child. I will start a hormone therapy that will leave me sterile. I am a good father to my 14 year old daughter but I don’t have a biological child yet. I live in south Florida. If there is anyone interested please let me know. Only serious replies please.
Serena
Hi all,
reading this site I felt less alone...
I m a nice lady in lates thirties wanted to have a baby with someone who wish to be a good father without a relationship with me...
if anyone wants to discuss this more, give me a buzz.
thanks
http://wallpaperama.com/forums/people-who-want-to-have-baby-without-a-wife-or-husband-t6785.html
russellpayne
I am 41 year old male who lives in west midlands
Nicole
Where do you live?
Jackei
Hello! I am a 27 yr old female looking for co-parenting or if there's more there that would be great. I'm in Iowa-anyone nearby?
Milt
Hey, I read your post and thought it was interesting. I am a 35 year old male. I want to have kids, but don't want the relationship. I do want to be a good father though and would be. Are you serious about this kind of arrangement.
maria
my husband and I are looking for the same I can not have a baby now do to illness i had 3 and adopted one but my husband of 20 years had never had a biological child I would like to give him that, we are no rich people we just like to have a child
Ina
Hi, I'm a 29 year old female. I would like to have a baby without being in a relashionship. The father may participate in the parenting process as long as the baby lives with me. Anyway I'm willing to discuss the arrangements.
April
i would love to help you out with those two kids the only problem i have is that i am married, with a little boy that is two years old my husband is fixed and he told me it was my choice to go and have another child. the most thing i want is a little girl cause i grew up in a family of boys and then i married into a family of boys. now i would love to have a little girl to raise up.
carol
I am 26 and looking to have a baby. I rather not go to a sperm bank but have a respectful relationship just to have a baby
Scott
I am 31 and can't seem to find that beautiful woman to get married to so I thought I'd see if any women would like to have a baby for me...This is not as superficial as it sounds
doug
must be thin pretty and down to earth be trusting and relible i was married for 30 yrs divorsed for 3 yrs raised three step children today thet call me dad and they love me.
nichoals
hi iam 24 years old 67 ft 2 white blonde hair blues eyes and im looking for a woman to have a baby with n be togther email me if your interested lundy99 - at - googlemail dot com
Harold
i am a 56 years old man missing out on life of not haveing a child i am looking for a young lady to have one or two childern with you may keep the childern and i want to be part of the childs life and we will share all expances ! looking for ladys 18years old and up
Roxy
Im 19 years old and about to have a baby girl. I am looking for a man that is willing to just love me. I miss being held and loved when all i do is try my best. I have everything for her already i just need to have someone to b there for me. I'm not asking for anything else.
liezl
im looking fr a true love..i want bf :)
Fabio
Well, good luck finding a bf, you can do it (:
Brent
Hi I am a 26 years old man I can help any girls that want a baby's I fly or come two you I give you girls baby's email me

bobe76 - at - rocketmail dot com
Russ
I'm 37 year old straight man from Western, PA looking for a Latina or Italian woman to have a child with. We don't have to be a couple, but I would like for the both of us to help support this baby.
darnell
Hello ladies I am 25yrs old and ready to b a father ....I am looking for an Africa American woman to have my child..I'm in Milwaukee wi if interested
Tessa
Am looking to have mixed child im in ks email me back if your still interested I have 2 children wanting1 more
King
Looking for a woman to have a bi babY with I currently reside in Houston tx
Black male 35.
Nancy
Hello, I'm a 36 Yr old female, I'm looking for someone just to have a baby with. I don't want any attachments. I'm only getting older and don't want to wait to long before I can't have a child. If there is someone out there that would like to help me out please reply to this post. I live in the new york area. Thank you for taking the time out to read this post.
nick
hi i'm 47 old auto tech in mo. and looikg for some one to have ababy for me too may be two one for you and one for me no string attect
De
well first off i would like to say hi you doing i also would like to have a little one of my own but its hard to find a young lady that willing to have a baby with no attach see i`m a 31 yr old guy that wants to have a baby but is afraid that the young lady will want more then i can give, well the only think i ask for is pics and update of how my baby is doing sent to my email "just email me i promise it will be just between you and i. please!!!!
Devon
iam 21 year old male in university i have a year of university left after i complete my course i want to have a child same as post one for me one for you or can take care of one togather iam attractive i did some modeling amazing family but iam not good at talking to women and i dont want that to prevent me from ever having children
Kiri
Hi all,

I know I love children and will be a good mother just wanted to finish my degree first (working with autistic kids). My bf didn't like my job so broke up, I love my job and love kids and know I will be a good mum because I have worked for kids in 15 years and still love it. Want to go for Phd after having my own baby. Anyone want to share my dream? Most guys just don't care?!

Love, Kiri xx
Walter
Hi Kiri,

Where are you from? How old are you? What are you getting your degree in? Hope to hear from you. Have a nice day!

Walt
Miroslava
I´m looking for someone to give me a child, I need pictures and not married man, healthy, never take drugs or alcohol.
camy
Looking for a woman to have a baby for me and my b/f, must be d/f, d/d,in indiana area, message me if you might be interested. maybe baby for baby.
Roy
I very much want a child that I can love and cherish but I have never met a woman that I love enough to have a child with. This would give me the opportunity I have always dreamed of.
I am willing to give further details, please respond,
many thanks, Roy
elizabeth
hi, im 28 years old and i want a baby, like you i have never met the right man to have a kid with, but i really want to be a mom. so maybe we can have it together as friend and both love and care for the baby.
Robert
I too would like a baby off my own maybe we could have won together if you like to I of very maybe we could help each other
Robert
Hello Elizabeth Hi to Never Found The right Partner To have A baby Weighed I would love to have a baby Off my own I'm quite physically fit a I have a job wake I would like to be your friend and the baby's father and you to be a it's mom my e-mail address..bobby.davies - at - aol.co.uk
Ikechukwu
Hello a are you day My Name is Ikechukwu Obah from Delta State Nigeria Based in Delta State Nigeria I Love you with all my Heart I want to be your Friend Please forgive me Send me your Phone Number I Love you I need a Woman Like you Please Forgive me want to be with you Please Forgive me I know I am not the type of People you are Looking for Please Forgive me I Love you Please Send me your Phone Number I Love you Send me your Phone Number so that are will call you Please or call me with my Line +Two Three Four Eight For Zero Six Six For Zero Three Two Two Four Nine I Love you Marriage is not for age but is for Love you send me your Phone Number, Please I need your Phone Number Please I want marriage I Love you send to me. send it to my email ikechukwuobah - at - Yahoo! or johnsonobah - at - Google
MY PERSONAL INTRODUCTION
My Full Name Ikechukwu Obah
Age Three Seven Years
From Ossissa Ndokwa East Delta State Nigeria
Based in Warri Delta State Nigeria
Qualification SSCE
My Email ikechukwuobah - at - Yahoo! or johnsonobah - at - Google
My Face Book ID is Johnsonobah I Putting on a Red Top
My Phone Number +Two Three Four Eight For Zero Six Six For Zero Three Two Two Four Nine
Allie
Hello. I'm twenty years old, almost twenty one. I live on my own, I have a job and I'm very responsible wanting a precious child to care for and love on. I've only been in abusive relationships.. and I'm tired of looking for that person for me. I want a baby, but I can't find anyone that is willing to give me that.. If you're interested email me, please. I want to take care of the child by myself and if you're wanting you can also be in his/her life. I will never take that away from you if that's what you're wanting.
Julius
Would like to hear from you.
Kairyn
Email me to talk n see if your interested
unwanted79
I would like to try and help u out and I just need to know where I can meet u and if I can get there.
Title: People Who Want To Have Baby Without A Wife Or Husband Agreement [8312]
Tags: family marriage health medical
By
Comments 116
Visits 4232