Men Looking For Plus Size Women - Personals | Wallpaperama Forums

Forums » Personals » Men Looking For Plus Size Women
this is a post to see if there are any nice people who are interested in dating people who are nice and kind
hi my named is Phil, im looking for a plus size woman to start a friendship. i love plus size girls.

my only problem is that im not a big guy, im only 5,8 tall so im not a big guy, most plus size girls like big guys. so its hard for me to find a gal that on the plus size.

my friends make fun of me because they say i like fat girls. i hate it when they make fun because plus size girls are loving and kind. i just hope that someday i can find a girl. so im posting my post here in hopes that a big girl will reply and we can start a friendship or something so we can get to know each other and maybe be more than just friends. i get turn on my plus size girls, i don tknow why but every since i was 21 i started to love big girls, i love how they feel when you make love to them. having sex is so exciting, i like to feel heir bodies on my body, and feel the heat and passion of their soft skin agains mine, touching each other and having sex. ehem... dang, this is already turning me on. so if there is a big gal reading this, please reply to me.
bambi
20-6185-20120505-085022.jpg
There is nothing wrong with your height...screw what others think.
justice
i love to have one of the girls to be my girl.please try to send me address of one of them.
juwan
hey ma.wats up?i think u luk hot.wats ur name.hit me up and let me no wats up.leave me a gud message on how i can contact u.thanks.i'll tel u more bou me wen u hit me up.ok?
Roxana
Hi, I'm a fatty girl from Dominican Republic and I would like to find a guy that loves me but I'm far away from USA. I'm 17 ! Well... u can send me a message if u're interested on me roxanadiaz1990 - at - !
sekalema
hi u can send me ur email too and we chart ma fb page id my name and ma phone number is +Two Five Six Seven Eight Two For Zero Two Five Three Six Three ill be waiting am looking for a fatty girl
michael
I would like to meet u to andrea ,i live in conn.
Anita
bah_anita - at - Yahoo! write me and we will meet to know more and become good friend
Rose
what is the website about?
marty
where are you Phil
weezer
hi phil i am interested to know u
louise
hi i am 53 years old self supporting and been divorced for 7 years, i am looking for friendship and more. life is too short, live to the fullest. i am 5ft 3, 238 lbs blonde hair.
Godfred
Am Here Looing For Love
Ken
hi veronica...im from ireland...how r u?
veronica
hello i am veronica,all the way from Trinidad and will like to know you better.enjoy your day.
Shannon
Hi im shannon and im a pluse size women looking for a not sobig guy I would love to get to no u a lil better.
alex
l will be please to meet you,but for the time being you to contact me on my email.
roxanne
hi i saw your message and i would love for us to talk some more.
NIKKI
It's ok if you like big girl don't let your friends discourage you. You will find the perfect big girl for you and you will be just fine.
shelby
04-6185-9172036442-100003220819492-261429-1434514965-n.jpg
hay text me Eight Seven Four Five One Zero Four Five Four Five One Zero One Five Six Eight i cant get into my email
Madeleine
Bonjour Phil,

I wish there were guys my age like you. Sometimes I feel that plus girls like me go under appreciated, or seen as wanting to be like the thin girls. Maybe one day someone will find me attractive.
Delores
Hello my name is delores and i just started a new website and i am looking for pen pals. i am a heavy set women and if your a man or women looking to make a new friend go and check out my website and send me your contact info with any questions and we can go from there. yes it says its for advice and stuff but that will be getting changed. helpinge hope to hear from you soon. the only way i can email you back is if you fill out the contact information and send it with a message. hope to hear from you soon.
Plus
it's okay to love someone that you know will love you back rather big or small so don't change how you feel for no one so if a big women treats you like you deserve the it's your life be happy for you and not miserable for someone else.
Daniel
hello i will love to meet any sweet fat woman....this is my yahoo id oxygensocaFive - at - yah or call me on this line... Two Three Three Two Four Five Two Seven Three Four Five One Zero Five Two hope to hear from you soon
heather
hey i saw u like fat women im ur girl
Mr
Hello, sweet one complement of the day,it is my pleasure to be your friend,after going through your profile today. i am Mr Teddy.Obasi ,a kind responsible and humble sweet Young man i saw your profile here and like it so just contact me at(teddy.obasi - at - for full introduction of my self,t and to send u my pics OK.please do not let distance race, or color be a barrier for relationship i will love to hear from you soon. Thanks, Obasi Contact, 231880335887
kim
Love me ...............
DANIELLE
HI PHIL I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU
tylor
hey i was lookn 4 a friend to id lik to possibly talk with u an then go from there
andrea
Where are you? I'm in NY. You sound like a really nice guy.
Shankar
Love Someone. Not Because They Give You What You Need. But Because They Give You Feelings You Never Thought You Needed TRUE LOVE gives either a partner to spend life with or sweet memories which would never leave you alone to LOVE someone Hi, He , my regards to you and how are you ? Hope you are fine. ... ... i hope im not disturbing you . Let me tell you about myself. My name is Shankar, im male and im age 35, Single and i live in India ....and I work as a Professor ... age and skin color doesnot matter for me ... honesty, love, trust matters a lot. ... im not here for making fun. Im serious to have a loving life-partner . There should be dedication and focus. ...I dont want any other third person between me and my future wife. Saying that I will keep you in my mind and heart till its last beat ... when time comes for you give your heart to someone special , then you make sure that you select someone very special who is going to be your heart.... Please i dont want lies and cheat ! no injustice please. """ LOVE IS WHEN YOU LOOK INTO SOMEONE'S EYES AND SEE THEIR HEART """ Can we know more about each other ? ... My e-mail is menufm - at - yahoo.co love and regards With all good wishes, Shankar
andreagomez
i would like to get to know u. u seem so intelligent and kind. im already turned on and impressed by what u wrote
james
hello dear ill like to get to know you if you willnt mind..i know you might have heard this so much but i wouldnt mind saying it again....you are pretty and ill liketo adore you...all u gotta do is give me the chance
AUGUSTMINK
PLUS SIZE WOMAN SIZE 20 LOOKING FOR A FRIEND OR COMPANION MESSAGE ME EMAIL IS KTTY43 - at - AOL.COM
pam
i am lookin 4 a friend you can request 2 b my friend on facebook.
Juliet
Yes I am big my boy, boobs curves and lovey
BROWNSUGAR
I WOULD LIKE TO GET TO KNOW YOU
che
are u in charlotte nc ...would like to have a friend who appreciates a queen when he meets one! check me out on facebook
Irish
call me at (Eight Five Six -Three Eight Three -Three Four Five One Two Three Nine
SUE
PERSONALLY, I'VE SEEN MOST PLUSSIZE GIRLS DATE GUYS WHO ARE MUCH SMALLER THAN THEM...I'M PLUS-SIZED AND I DONT LIKE FAT GUYS
posie
hi im posie 5"9 long dark hair and haze green eyes about 240 i love too have a good time as always .git back too me ;)
posie
hi how r u ?
virdell
whats good baby girl I`m like the photo call me up at Eight Seven Two -Two Three Seven -Two Four Five One Zero One Four
powers
am interested in you
angel
You dont have to be tall in order for me to like you! Tallness doesnt really matter to me
Sunday
i am looking for a serious long term relationship
Sandy
31-6185-jan-2012.jpg
Hope you found that person you are looking for! I am still waiting on my soulmate...are you out there?
kim
25-6185-picture-21.jpg
im interested in getting to know you,so where are you from and how do u look,what race are you sweetie
Poly23
I hope that you find that 1 person that you are looking for, if not well I can be that friend that you are seeking. I am who I am. I really consider myself to be "Thick", and as long as you are taller than me, which is 5"8, you are fine. Will I hear from you? Well I guess we will see when you reply back, if not then the best of luck with you. But you are Awesome for looking at the Big & Beautiful full figured Woman as Woman.
carmen
i want someone to love me for me
thickmadame
i would love to be your friend
charl
hi hun my names charl and would love to hear from you xx
http://wallpaperama.com/forums/men-looking-for-plus-size-women-t6185.html
shannon
Hi I am shanon I'm 27 I'm a bigger woman
ugwu
Michelle please get in touch with me
Jay
I'm interested in Jessica
pagasty
24-6185-dsc00119.jpg
I'm pagasty from Ghana all my life I love fat women looking forward to meet one in future if u r interested in me contact me [jpagasty - at - yahoo call me Two Three Three Two Four Four Two Four Five One Zero Three Six Seven Eight only fat women serious one only is u r not serious to date me back of no jokes
Bee
Hi are u still looking for s big girl
biodun
10-6185-71-1758015393399-1329421233-31829840-1949841-n.jpg
i like you... let me know your zodiac sign to know if we are compatible...
Jessica
08-6185-jj.jpg
I am a looking for something serious, text me if interested. keep in mind i do have a son who is my number one priority so if you cant accept that dont bother
Title: Men Looking For Plus Size Women - Personals | Wallpaperama Forums [8250]
Tags: men looking for plus size women
By , 66 Comments