How To Retrieve Deleted Facebook Messages From Your Inbox Emails

Forums » Blogs » How To Retrieve Deleted Facebook Messages From Your Inbox Emails
this topic demonstrates how to retrieve deleted messages from your facebook profile inbox. If you lost your old messages on facebook and for some reason you have to get them back for legal reason or because someone you love might be cheating on your.
can you show me how i can get back my deleted Facebook messages. i deleted some emails by mistake and now i need to retrieve them back because i had an important message from a friend. she is an old friend which i lost contact with and haven't spoken to her in a long time. now for legal reasons i have to contact her immediately because her husband might be cheating on her and want to see what we talked about so i can forward the email to my cousin so we can contact our family. this is urgent. please help you.

UPDATE: thanks for replying, i was able to get some messages back.
stefan
HI!Respect!I have similar problem.I know facebook password of my wife and i saw her conversation with an x boyfriend,but some messages are missing,both send and received,mostly older conversation.So of messages he wrote to her it's on her email but not all.How can i see them,retrieve if is deleted?please answer me,it might save my marrige if it tourns i overreacted.THA
dee
How can I contact you Toby? Thanks!
akshta
how can i contact u? i want to recover all my facebook chat history which i deleted
Reg
I suspect my wife is cheating or having private conversations on facebook and her cell phone. I just have a bad gut feeling.
Toby
I can recover almost any data from facebook, myspace, craigslist, emails, etc. Facebook messages over 30 are almost impossible. I also offer a "PI" service if you will. If he/she's cheating, I'll find out. Not going to sugar coat it, my motives are financial gain. Times are tough you know? If anyones interested drop me a line, thanks!
byrd
i need to recover some old facebook message back. im under investigation and would love to show my proof to them.
MMN
hahah really its cool to see that wife is worried to get off her husband
http://wallpaperama.com/forums/how-to-retrieve-deleted-facebook-messages-t7007.html
stickysituation
I need to know why my boyfriend is deleting messages and convos with a chick he knows from before us 5 years ago that he called sweet honey and had lunches with and said he stoped talking to and i find out 5 months ago before our big move he exchanged numbers to "stay in touch" he deleted messages and convos when i said i saw some and got upset with him. please help i have email and password to his account and can't access the deleted messages!!!1
aaliya
i too need back my deleted messages back because someone is spreading rumors about me and making someone as my boyfriend...... need your help please help me out.....as soon as possible..will be waiting for your reply...
lisa
hi i need help reciving some messages i deleted from facebook 2 help my friend as he partner has been messaging my flirty messages n i deleted them when i didnt mean 2 as i wanted 2 keep them 2 show her plz help me get this messages back. i can give you his name its Paul Gascoyne and my emails i deleted ages ago i forgot they go there so any help at all plz will b great ty xx
Emma
I don't really know what this is.. but I deleted my message thread from my cousin who was 16 and recently passed away. It was an accident and I am devestated. Can anyone help?
sleeping.beauty
you got your messages back but how..?? Please tel me.. I realy need it..
liz
how do people accidently erase a facebook message curious because this happened to me and dont get it
jack
can you help me get all my girlfriends deleted messages i know her password thanks
sheena
I WANT 2 RETRIEVE ALL THE DELETED MESSAGES WHICH MY BF DELETED FRM HIS INBX PLEASE HELP ME
sad
I have d same problem as u do, and i really really need to know wat is going on.pls help me if u know how to do it
nzl
Hi Benjamin,i need to retrieve facebook messages urgently.I will get married and i beleive my boyfriend has a relationship with a girl.I need to see that.Please help
McKenney
Hey ben, I would love to be able to recover some deleted messages. Its nothing like taking my wife to court but, I need to know if I'm dating a two timer. You said that it isnt easy, and I assume you have a lot of people requesting your assitance so if you do have time I would very much appreciate it
chickk21
I really need your help too
Anon
I need to know how to do this as well, please help! It's for a divorce I'm going through :(
Rich
IS there a way to actually do this? I am convinced my gf is flirting and having affairs because she constantly deletes her phone messages and fb messages... i love her and want to catch her in the act and find proof. Maybe then I can have her decide if she is ready to be with only me or if we need to slow down and have an open relationship or cut it off :(
Morgan
Hi I also need to get my facebook deleted messages back. please help.
snehal
Hi, I am looking to retrieve some of the deleted facebook messages. I have been relation for 7 years, and have recently found out my BF has been hiding 2 facebook accounts from me. Since he was onto me being curious for sometime, I believe he has deleted all of his facebook messages. If you can retrieve them for me, please let me know. His lies are heartbreaking, and I need to know its time to let go. Thanking you sincerely, snehal
Kaleem
I have same problem i want to retrieve deleted messages. Please help
Julie
Please!!!!i need the same help!!! Mine is extremely urgent there's a baby involved and if there is dirt in his inbox I want to know before it's too late. I read part of a message he sent a girl we argued but I left the house and I wasn't able to see her reply once I got back and I told him I wanted his phone and fb password all messages were deleted and he made up his own story I want to know if he is being honest with me or he's huffing something!!!! Please help me retrieve his messages I have his password as well!
gemma
I think that my boyfriend is having a online affair with another women. I saw a message once when he had left the facebook profile open and my brain was not fast enough to save it somewhere. i confronted with him and he denied it and he showed me his facebook messages and the message was not there any more. I got his password and sign in quiet often to check for the latest message and i think he is using another way of communicating with her. Please someone help me how can i retrieve deleted facebook messages.
jason
I need to know how to get back some deleted messages... Its very important to me to know how a.s.a.p. please.
lawlaw
click the archived in your massage tada and now all ur massage retrieved
kara
hey i would like to know how to retrieve deleted messages, not archived ones, please.
mamamouse
how do I get someone elses message that they sent to me admitting a crime, and they erased it a few days later???
pratima
my boyfriend cheated me, he deleted every thing in gmail and facebook.. if i can get back i can take him to jail... am not only the one cheated by him.. plz help me to get him arrested... he is black mailing me also plz help me...
weZZy
please i need a way to get back my deleted messages on facebook , please i really need it
Jordan
My girlfriend is constantly deleting text messages and her facebook messages. I am worried about her cheating on me because she always goes to "a friend's" house. Please help before I get screwed.
Rajeev
Dear ladies and gentleman, why do you get worry??? i have invented a software which can help people to restore their deleted any site's like facebook, twitter, yahoo, hotmail, many more messages, this is great offer for all of you, for further information please contact me as soon as possible,!! my contact information is loveme_for_ever
haley
i had messges from friends that were important how do you get them back? please help!
James
Please help me out! I'm being falsely accused of harassment and I need to get back my deleted fb messages! Can you help???
Grace
Pls let me know how can i get back my FB deleted messages, thanks
Lingges
i need your help to restore back my deleted msg in facebook.. pls help me !
princess
how long does the email take to come throu do u know?
sweety
plzzz help me how can I get my all old msga on fb plzzzzzzz I realllly need help
Mr
Actually its easy to get all your historical infor from fb.
Using a PC or laptop:

Go to account settings > General.
Under your profile infor, there is a link which says
“Download a copy of your fb data”
As simple as that every thing will be there.
See ya!

mrs
wut was ur website? plz
am in a hurry to get those msgs back, my marriage is in danger, i need this proof.
Cameron.Fazzio - at - fac
i need to recover nearly two years of deleted messages from fb chats between me and a mistress to show that a child conceived was mine
please respond and tell me what needs to be done, cost , and how quickly you believe i can recover them... are they all recoverable?
Zomb󿿞
Hey guys..I'm really new to this..and I don't understand almost everything..but I have the same proble,,I need some messages that I deleted!! Thnx anyway
samantha
Okay i downloaded that thing but that doesnt make sence...how do i get the messages? How do i use it?
drP
how do i contact you?
Saval
Install Mozilla browser and facebook history plugin, it will not get back old msgs, but will save all new msgs, even it will be deleted from the FB ac.
Dani
Do you know how to retrieve deleted comments? I left a well written comment on a page and would like to use it in a paper I am writing for human rights. Please message me privately at powerniall86 - at - gm
Katia
Hi 'drp' I needed some help on getting some of my old msgs back. can you help me?
Ryan
Please tell me how to get my deleted messages back. I lost some form a very good friend and I wish I could get them back.
shalini
Hey i Too Wanna know , how to retrieve deleted msg ... its urgent and i cant tell u the reason in public ... so plz help me out if you can ...
khris
can you tell me how to retreive deleted facebook messgaes
tasmania
Please tell me how to retrieve deleted message, I have kept in touch with them for 3 years, even there are very important document too. Is there any way to recover just like Hotmail ??? thanks
santanu
can u tell me how can i recover deleted msg from facebook....bea they are very important to me..
brian
I'm in the same boat as you. I need evidence. If you are serious, pls help.
max
well you can use a keylogger, it will record everything your boyfriend types on his keyboard and sites he goes to. There are some programs that are free but if you dont know anything about computers you'll probably end up with trojans and virus. I'd suggest to buy one that is approved by some authority that you trust. But be warned, no matter against who you use this you WILL find somethings that will make you jealous or angry. We all say things to our friends that we wouldn't say to our lovers...but if he's cheating on you, you'll know for sure
Krislyn
Hi benjamin, can you tell how i get my facebook messages back?
Lauren
mam or sir what is the software? please help me
darshana
Plz plz plz tell me how to download all deleted messages of facebook.ITS VERY IMPORTANT PLZ HELP ME..
rachel
can you please tell me how to retrieve deleted week old messages on facebook.?
vandana
Sir, plz help me. my facebook account is delete but now i wanto retrieve the my old account but by mistake re create the account same id so plz help out my old account retrieve.
NEEKIE
I would like to know if Im able to retrieve a message that was deleted from my facebook page one month ago.
sarahiana
heello. i need this cause a month ago i sent a really important message and eeverythingg plss help mee
asd
how can i get my deleted message back pls help!
deema
how to get backmy deleted messages in facebook please help me
Helpline
here are so many themes that are going around. So this is a general proposal: Ask at facebook for your needs and they should help.

see the following: facebook dot com /help/?page=One Seven Eight Six Four Five One Zero Eight Four Five One Zero Two Eight Eight Seven Four Three Nine Three &ref=hcnav
James
I don't think that you could recover deleted messages on Facebook. But some bloggers claims that there are ways but I don't think you unless you have an access to Facebook databases.

I saw this post on howtorecoverstuffs dot com I don't know if the process work's co'z I never tried it.
Jj
Can u please contact me asap please
sade
please please help me i wanna no how to get back old delect message,i think my boyfriend is cheating on me and delecting all the message
sreelatha
plz i want to recover my deleted msgs i am trying them for past 6 months....they helps me to stand up my relationship plz help me
angeline
pls help me...i almost died...i need proof. my husband wan to get the child frm me. i need proof to show his family tat he did many wrong things! i hate him! my chid is my life! i cant loss them!!!!
Guy
My wife is messaging other guy I need to get them back everything is at stake.
vamsi
my girl friend is cheating me plss help me she is deleting her messgaes in fb pls help me
jing
I viewed my friends face book and i accidentally deleted his account please help me retrieve ...
javaid
can i get deleted messages from facebook
yashpal
sir please tell me how to recover facebook delete messages ?
Spsingh
Plz hlp me. I m in need of my deleted facebook mszs. I want to get them back.
T.
that dose not work Mr it only copies what you currently have on your facebook at the time it will not recover you deleted messages, posts, notes, or comments.
crazygal
i really need 2 get all the deleted messages.hope i will get it soon.whoever u r,u hav been an angel 4 me.thnx a lot
nichole
I am having troubles to get on this website Would you Please get me on from your friend Mida nichole Estesse Paskett
Katie
I need help, asap. I need to know how to restore my boyfriend's old messages.
genifer
I also want to know how because on my gmail acct it has everything on there but not my messages. When someone messages me it doesnt go to my gmail acct and i have some deleted messages from my mother who recently got killed=( i erased her messages because like neone else i thought she would be around 4 years and years 2 come=( can someone plez help me? Plez i am begging=( i just wanna go thru all she wrote me again=,^( if neone can help me plez email me at espinozagenifer - at - Yahoo! thanks and god bless</3
idiana
please help me i wnt to have my old mesg bak which was deleted by my bf plz help me out to have the deleted one pleasee
Fern
YES YES YES click onto your messages, click on more then archived :))))
vanessa
hi i want to re-tribe all convessation with j-jhe nantes tnx
sarah
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

I had to go to court and i needed to get some old messages as proof.

your advice worked, i was able to get all of my old deleted messages from 2009
eddie
hey sarah sorry to bother you but im going threw some problems i was wondering how you got your old deleted messages back, if you have the time please send me link or info thanks i really appritiate it
Erika
at first i didnt think it was possible to get my old deleted message, but you guys were right. thanks. i am so glad i got them back. wheww!!!!
Xzavier
plz tell me how to get my messages back iaccidently deleted my messages they were from an important person to me and i need them back plz help me get them back plz
emma
that prompt "get deleted messages" is not present in any of fb's message action. where did you get that? how can i have that in my own fb account. these deleted messages are very very very important to me & involves saving my marriage.
gutav
where did you get that app. i want to install it on my profile too. this gives me some hope man!!!

Send me the App to my email please
carla
how?wat did i do?wat devce did u use?
Silpa
plz help me get back my old fb conversation back :'(...... plz
may
my husband is cheating can u help me to get his deleted messages on phone n face book?
ron
i deleted some messages from alicia ann and need them back please it was a few days ago please get them back for me thanks .
jake
how can i recover the deleted messages?
Anjalee
please help me to retrieve my old facebook conversation or messages back of around 1 or 2 months. it is really very very urgent. thank you!
Emmanuel
i mistakenly deleted my post about a few mints ago. pls i need it back. thnx
Tinna
i need my old deleted facebook messages back. please help me get them back! thnx
Christine
i would like to retrieve most of the deleted inbox, i would like to check on an important message. thanks
visakha
i really need help
plz help me get my deleted fb messages its urgent please help
surin
please help me please i beg you i want to get my deleted facebook message please please it is important
Younis
i need to recover those deleted messages to protect my reputation and other people
Renea
please help me to retrieve facebook messages that were deleted its very important i see
eunice
i want to rtrive a message fom one of my friend because it is really important
sarla
dear sir,
one person in my friend list abhishek sonekar send me some messages wrong information about my son when i open my facebook next time messages delete he do complaints to office that i spread rumors i need that messages back to prove right to maintain my dignity. please do need full help need help
Title: How To Retrieve Deleted Facebook Messages From Your Inbox Emails [1921]
Tags: facebook friends wall post messages email retried find recover
By
Comments 87
Visits 80757