- How To Put Youtube Video In Your Web Site Pages With HTML
this article will provide you with instructions on how you can put youtube videos on your forums, blogs or website by simply copying and pasting the code youtube.com provides you on the video embed code 
Thu Aug 09, 2007
NOTE: IF YOU WANT TO EMBED VIDEOS HERE AT WALLPAPERAMA. YES YOU CAN. HOWEVER, YOU HAVE TO BE A SIGNED IN AS A MEMBER UNDER YOUR PROFILE.
one of the many popular features of youtube is the ability to embed video into your websites from the youtube website. the video is hosted by the youtube server and you save bandwidth also.
for example. lets say i want to add a video from youtube to this page. this is how i would do it:
1. find the video you want to put on your website.
i found a video called "How To Embed YouTube Videos Without Logo" so i am going to use it for this demo. this is the url where i found it: http://youtube.com/watch?v=2qb_213cnVY
2. so when you go to this url: http://youtube.com/watch?v=2qb_213cnVY, you will see something like this:
3. look at the arrow i draw where it says "embed" that's the code you will need to put in your website, blog or forum
4. so copy the embed code: in my example it looks like this:
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2qb_213cnVY"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2qb_213cnVY" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
5. so put this code in your site, blog or forum, and when you have submitted, you will see the video, it will look like this: