How To Make Get A Guy To Notice Me? Free Tips Secrets

Forums » Personals » How To Make Get A Guy To Notice Me? Free Tips Secrets
How To Make Get A Guy To Notice Me? Tips Secrets And Tricks Making Him Notice You
i have the ultimate way to get a guy to notice you. if you're reading this is because you probably like some cute guy and you want him to notice you so you two can become more than just strangers.

getting a guy to notice you is easy and it all start with a look.

depeding on how your eyes touch each other, you can get a boy to notice you right away.

if you really want a man to notice you, look straight at him into his eyes. this is specially true if you talk to each other.

i have more secrets, but for now, that's i can post here, but if you want to me to put all my other secrest here, please ask
nicky
i know a great guy at school. he's athletic smart and very popular.how can i get him tonotice me when i'm just a shy smart girl?
Riley
Help, I really liked this guy ever since 6 grade and now we are in Junior high together. I REALLY still like him he is smart, funny, childish, athletic and well kind of rude but I except him for who he is. He still had been one of my close frind from the early days. How do I get him to notice me more? I feel shy around him now.
Amy
Well, I've just started to like this guy. At first I thought he was a jerk, but now were talking more, and he seems pretty cool. Problem is I just want him to notice me more and maybe become more than friends.....
http://wallpaperama.com/forums/how-to-make-get-a-guy-to-notice-me-tips-secrets-and-tricks-making-him-notice-you-t1489.html
krystie
hi, i'm krystie by the way, I moved into a new school so i'm kinda shy at the moment and i started to fancy this guy, his in the group that i hang around with and everyone is closed to each other except for me, i don't know what to do to get this guy like me without others knowing it
shelby
I'm only 12 but i haven't gone out with any guy sine today last year! i really like this guy and well he's a brunet. (theres somthing bout brunets that make me click) and we are friends but i want to be more.... how?? im thinking bout inviting him 2 the movies next weekend.... good move or bad?
emma
Your advice was the one that is the most accurate. ive tried to play dumb, act smart, play hard to get, and other things but he seems not to care. but maybe if i just look into his eyes i will be able to at least get him to ask me out. thanks for your tips because without you then i probably wouldnt have the courage in the first place to talk to him even if he is my science partner :D
Gabbie♥
Check this out!!! There are a lot of ways you can find out if he likes you just as a friend or not. 1. Say your name 10 times 2. Say your mom's name 5 times 3. Say your crush's name 3 times 4. Then paste this to 4 other quizzes, if you do this your crush will kiss you on the nearest Friday! But if you read this and did not paste this, then you will have very bad luck. (I've never done a chain letter before but it seems like fun so i might as well try it before it drives me mad,lol.)
Kaylyn
yes please do put your other secrets here and thanks for what you already said i hope it works!
cassi
okay i really am in luv with this guy name tyler none of my friends know we really don't talk but i catch him starring at me Alot what should i do does he like me please give your secreats
helper
Iv been in exactly the same position as some of you guys. I dont think you should be worrying about a guy who doesnt notice you. I know ita probably not what you want to hear, but if he has met you before, see's you frequantly and still doesnt 'notice you' then you are wating your time. Move on girls andfind someone else, besides, you never know, prince carming might be just around the next corner :):):) hope i helped
veronica
I Like this guy thats works at the market every time i see him i don't what to do i like him A lot hes so cute
Laney
I want boys to notice me. Boys my age never seem yo like me. I feel dumb because I cant flirt or anything. help
rika
i have known this man for 3 months his always with his friend, we haved talk for a little bit, he says hes his attracted to me.
i asked him to sit and talk with me a while,
he just looks up, nods and said talk to u later.. what the H does this mean.
any advice on this out there?? i'm not getting any younger
angella
please i really want to know the tips coz there is this guy we used to work in the same arced but i left it,i nolonger work there but i still have acrush on this guy but it seems he doesnt feel anything.so i want him to notice him coz i alwayz pass by his work place and i see him and he looks alittle then he turns away.
nyxx
I rEalLy2 LiKe HiM...buT he doeSnT even nOtiCe mE..eveN wHen wE aRe iN tHe sAme cLasS..
Maddie
there is this guy in my tutor group in skool i really like him and we can talk 2 each other no problem every time we look at each other (every time we're in the same class) we always smile at each other i think he likes me bak but i dont no i really want 2 tell him ut i cant iand i dont no why so i got my friend 2 tell him and i dont no wats happened when they were talking i have no idea wat 2 do now plzzzz help me!!!
teesh
i like it when guys look at me.so please tell me a secret about it
Susie
Hey... there is this girl in my town who I hate because she gets all the best boys around... She's tall, skinny, tan... well a model... I'm not bad looking I guess, just a shortie... she's totally dumm but they still fall for her... how do I turn the attention to me?? (a little selfish but desperate, please help) thanks
francesca
i am 11 and i dont know if he likes me because whenever he sees me i am talking to some other guy that i dont even like plus i hav never had a boyfriend before and i am so confused:( it sucks!!!!!!
samika
i dont know he likes me
karina
im confused with my love problem please help
MC
Ditto here! He might like me but does not say anything
Ester
ok so this boy in school is freakin cute && stuff and i really like him but i don't know if he likes me to.. we've kissed before but he didn't actually say he liked me so you see my problem && i want to know what i can do to get out of the friends zone &&into the relationship stuff
Hailey
Okay, so this boy is in every single one of my classes. He is sooo cute. I am very shy and dont talk to him. But i can tell he likes this other girl. He also sits next to me in evry single class but one. What should i do??
jaguar
hey can you please help me, i like a cute guy and we are actually friends and i want to be more then just friends how can i do that ????
woried.s
this guy likes me and i like him but we fight and that means crush but whenever people in my class say that i like him and he likes me he blushes and goes to his friend and i do the same HELP ME
hope
please give all the sectrets u can, i meen i hav a bf but we are sooo drifting apart
lcuy
I want more!!!!!!!
awsum
there's a guy at my school and he is perfect, and we madeeyecontact, and yesterday he came my way and looked me in the eyes, and then one of his friend called him and he went to them....what can i do to make him talk to me?
lluvia
at my school they all see me like the cupid and a really good friend and i need all the help i can get i like my best friend ex but she still likes him i use to give him notes from my friend and could touch his hand but now don't know wat to do pleasssssssssss helllppppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!
their is thus boy at me school and I like him and he has said he like me but he won't ask me out
sherry
ok so i like this popular kid named brandon and i REALLY want to say something to me plz help im sooo desperate!
Kaitlin
Theres this boy named Will in my reading class and i really like him.My friend Kathi told him and he said cool o.o So she said something about if he liked me or not and he'll think about it :(
sally
cool.. i really like a guy n i want him 2 like me back plis help
Heather
He already kind of likes me but every time we talk i turn pink and he wont look at me either so were both pretty much staring at our shoes...
Molly
I like this boy in my school and my friends were trying to make him ask me out and stuff but other people say he like another girl but then he told my friend that he likes both of us but he hasn't decided who yet! I need help to get his attention!!!!!!
Breeza
Molly, dont like him if he can decide because one of you will get hurt and its messed up, i like this guy but he likes me back and we rarely talk so someone help me?
emily
what am i post to do if i dont have the corage to?
Regan
I'm 12 I like this boy and my friend Alyssa asked him out without telling me.....and all he said was "who is that??" then walked away.......but the kid just came 2 the skool. And Im in one of his classes.....out of 7?!! Help I need 2 know what 2 do!!!!! Plez
ashley
ok i am 16 and the guy i like works at the place that im living at he is 25 and i wanna get to know him more how do i get him to notice me???????
JESSICA
I am 11 yers old and i rilly like this guy who likes me but hes to nerves to talk to me what shuld i do?
Alexis
Hi, My Name Is Alexis, I Have A Boyfriend, But, My Feelings Are Fading, But Then Again I Don't Wanna Break up With Him, I Don't Know Why Though. There's This Guy, But, I Don't Know If He Likes Me, He's Name Is Christian <3 How Do I Make Him Notice Me?.. :\ And What Do I Do About The Boyfriend Situation?..
Nina
Ok i understand, this has happened to me before, and if u like him just get him to notice u thats all, but if u dont them go up to him and tell him. Get him to notice u by talking toi him
amanda
I am not oficially a teenager yet and there's this guy i like alot alot. My friends hang out with his friends and i ocasionally hang out with him. He's noticed me and we've talked but not sense he saw me and my mom in the tampon section. What do i do?
Maddy
We all have feelings for guys my advice would be be yourself if ur someone else ur setting yourself up for failer and men and guys in ur school highley react to apperince it's hardley a secret
lara
if you two are shy.. u guys will get nothing.. so show himm that u're tough not shy and trust me he'll do the same;)
shy
Im practically in love with a guy named Jacob Lord who's in my class and i don't know how to get him to like me, i don't have a problem with talking to him but i don't know what to do and that bothers me. i am an 13, PLEASE HELP!
Sandy
You are 13 and you are in love- girl this is your time to study and not go after boys, better concentrate in your school work!!
Sophia
I know how you feel. I like a boy named Caleb whos in my class. But he is popular and i barely know anyone. He barely notices me unless I'm in a "loud" mood. But my advice is that you just be you around him. Maybe he'll notice you then.
valeri
all secrets plz
Karabel
Don't be shy, you guys! If you like him, talk to him. But, don't talk to him TOO much, or else you'll annoy him. If you're shy, then talk over text or facebook, or something like that. Don't get all intense, keep your conversations fun, light, and easygoing. Also, some advice: talk to him every week on one specific day, say, every Wednesday at 5:30 (just an example) Do this for about 2 months, and then one week, don't send him a text. This is psyhcology! it will make him wonder why you didnt send him a text, like you always do. And then, he'll begin to realize that he likes how you talk to him every week. AND THEN. THERE YOU HAVE IT! He will start liking you. after, talk to him in person, and don't worry! just relax, and if you dont relax, thats ok too. My boyfriend says he thinks its really cute when girls are awkward.
Kaisarah
OK, what about a guy that is in none of your classes and he has no idea you exist. You see him occasionally in the crowded hallways, how do you get him to notice you then?
ella
i fair boy in my class
BRITTNEY
OMG!!!!!!!! i like this boy but he's THAT kid, u kno, the 1 no1 likes. But i do. idk if he liks me back but he gave me his # and so i called him juss cuz. i chickened out an hung up. he then called me back an asked me wat i wanted. we talked 4 3hrs about stuff. were goin skatin tom cuz i asked him. is he b ing nice or duz he lik me
lizzie
k im chubby and hes skinny im taller than him nd im scared of askin him out or takin 2 him wat should i do
Alana
Hello my name is alana the boy i like has a girlfriend sadly ive liked him for six months and i cant help it at all i hate that i like himtheres just something i cant resist about him he has a girlfriend and its unfair she disnt have to wait six months and still wait she got him in days of liking him its unfair and ive been out with him two years ago we are like bestfriends and id like to change that but he has a girlfriend sadly
Kendra
Hi, well I have a crush on this really cute guy. PS,,, just letting you know I'm boy crazy!!!!! But anyway I like this guy ,Justin, he goes to my church im 12 and well hes 17. I know I'm sd but I cant help it he's so sweet and cute and Idk theres just something that draws me to him I can't help it. And, I think I'm to young for love so thats not it. So if you could give me any advice I would love especially if its from a guy or someone older. THX!!!
ivamarija
i like aboy in my clas and i want him to nodice me so can you give me some more tips plis :)
Bella
I have this guy in one of my classes that I like so much. We talk a lot and pass notes in class but we don't talk after class what should I do?
Abbi
He knows that I like him because he my friend told him. I dont know what to do. I want to talk to him but I always sound really silly. Can some one help?
tt
well i like him nd i dnt knw if he like me but hes always messing with me throwing paper ball touching me nd he told me him self he was flriting with me but i dnt knw 2 do cuzzz were n diffrent grades nd diffrent ages wat do i do ?
Jenny
I don't go to school and I don't work. How am I suppose to meet a guy when I am not working or going to school?
Mauricia
Im 13 years old and theres this really cut boy named Zach and i like him alot i really want him to no that i like him but i dont know what to say or do. Can you help me?
angelae
i'm 13 and i really really like this guy, he always used to stare at me right in my eyes which made me feel so......warm..i guess.
but now he stopped, and i don't know why, i thought he liked me! does that mean i should also start staring at him right into his eyes???
Bethan
If he stares into your eyes, this could mean something. When you see him say hello or look into his eyes and see how he reacts, depending on which way he does you will know whether he likes you or not. Hope this helped. Good luck x
Alyson
Ok... I'm 14 and in 9th grade. There's this boy in my science class who is wayyyyyy out of my league. But I like him all the same, as I'm painfully shy. We make eye contact sometimes and he seems to want to say something to me. But he doesn't, and just turns away. I think he likes me, but I don't know.
Ally
So, I like this boy who would probably be the last person someone would guess I like. But he's cute, nice and popular. I'm not. So he's out of my league. He's so nice to me. He can even tell the difference between my identical twin sister and I. Only my friends can do that. But the only times he talks to me is when he is asking for my notes. Sometimes we'll make eye contact, an he will look about to say something, then look away. Does he like me???
kiera
I am thirteen I like this guy , we flirt back in forth alil everyday . But I don't think he likes me he goes and flirts with all these other girls to , he protects only me tho, does that mean anything , I have three classes together he acts like I'm not even there in the first two but wen we get in the last period he acts like I'm center of attention. I know I should really care more about my grades but me and him have straight A's. Does anyone think he likes me
Alexa
I'm 14 and I don't have a guy in mind but I just want to get a guy to notice me especially a guy who sings and is good at it I also don't know how to flirt um...... Yah.
crystal
I'm 13 and I'm so in love with a guy named gilbert, that I haven't met yet...he's super shy just like me c: and he's exactly what I look for in a guy... well I know his cousin, and I think his cousin knows I like gilbert..... how can I get him to notice me like I notice him? I text him & message him but he doesn't know I'm the girl from school.... I always stare at him and he. stares back :') I'm going to be brave enough and talk to him
Alex
I'm in love my mechanic and I need help, I'm in my late 20s and never been in a serious relationship, I have fancied a few boys but never one like this, everyday I think about him, I crave there to be something wrong with my car just so I can go and see him. I text him every now and then to see how he is or send him dumb questions really just to get a response back from him, when I first met him he was really smiley and friendly he helped me find a couple of my cars that I owned and even helped me move, we went out a couple of times as friends, even my Mum came along a couple of the times as he gets on well with her, he's had quite a few jokes with me and always smiles when he sees me, when I bought a present for his dog he practically ran to collect the present from me, but something seems weird of late, he hardly ever texts me back when I turn up at the garage to take my car in, if my mums is collecting me, he will talk to her rather than me, or he will tend to move onto the next customer and just doesn't seem to want have the chats we use to have, as far as I am aware neither of us have done anything different and I just don't know what's gone wrong, when I see him my heart skips and feel he could be my soul mate, but I would just be happy to be his friend for now but the contact has seem to have got lost, what do I do?
Title: How To Make Get A Guy To Notice Me? Free Tips Secrets [8122]
Tags: how to make get a guy to notice me tips secrets and tricks making him notice you
By
Comments 67
Visits 19405