It seems now-a-days that if you want a guy to like you, you have to get his attention. I've learned that if you like a guy and he asking you to do something you are not ready for, don't' do it, that's the wrong way, because if you give in, you will loose his respect and he will think that he has control over you.

The best way to make a guy like you is to be yourself. If you show that guy who you are he will like you for who you are and not for what he wants you to be. don't pretend to be some one you're not.

I know its hard because you like that guy and you want to do whatever you can to make him like you back. but my dear, there will be times when someone just doesn't like you "like that"..

I mean, if you found a guy that you like but he just doesn't show interest in you, you can't forced anyone to like you. have you ever heard of brain wash? you probably have, but have you ever heard of "Heart Wash" - there is no such thing because in the heart no one has control of. you can predict what the heart feels and if he doesn't feel like "that" with you, you have to accept it. you'll be surprise what some dedication and time will do in a relationship.

If you really like a guy and you want him to like you back, my suggestion is to be honest and by yourself, and most important, you have to give time. let me give you a scenario....

there's a girl named Mary, and Mary likes john, but john doesn't know her and she wishes john would like her back... then Mary approaches john and start to talk to each other. talking is the only way to know people. as time goes by, john starts to realize that Mary is someone special to him and tells her that he likes her. now Mary is so happy because her wish came true.

that's just a simple example but goes to show you what I am trying to say here. If you think that by having love with a guy he is going to like you or love you, you're are wrong, you're setting yourself to getting your heart hurt because the guy will know that if you slept with him once, he will pressure you to do it again. but on the other hand, if you make the guy wait, he will want you more and will respect you.

I hope this makes sense, I know its hard to understand sometimes because you haven't experience situations in life and all you have to go buy is your heart, but at least consider this advice from and old and experience gal who made so many mistakes in men, now that I have this experience I hope someone will benefit from my mistakes. you can learn a lot from others you know. well, if you want any other advice let me know. or tell me about your relationship so we can all learn from others and that will make us stronger.