How To Hurt Your Brother Without Getting Caught - Foros En Espanol

Forums » Foros En Espanol » How To Hurt Your Brother Without Getting Caught
This Page Contains information about How To Hurt Your Brother Without Getting Caught - Foros En Espanol By rosa with 62 Replies. Last Upated: Fri Apr 11, 2014
09p-6972-laughin-emoicon.gif
ha ha ha ha

this is funny, why would any one want to hurt their brother..

no, thats not what you want to do. you dont want to hurt your brother, he's your brother, he's family. if you hurt him, you will regret later on in life.

just forget about what he did to you
Kill
i really dont like my brother he always wants to fight me he gave me a black eye put me outside in my sleep and is always telling lies on me bad brother urrr
Jack
My freakinsh, sidist 7 year old brother tied my arms and legs together in my sleep and shot me point blank with my airsoft Co2 sniper 8 times then hit my arm with an aluminum baseball bat... Of course he's 7 and I'm 13, so I'm the bad guy and the liar..
andy
my brother keeps soying lies to my parents i want to hurt him so bad hi is the one hurting me all the time WTF shuld i do grrrrrrrrrrrrrr
belle
my brother is anoying he threw me down on my head!!!!!
--------
WTF!!!!!! That doesn't help at all i hate my brother he makes fun of me all the time and call me names and he makes me so loveing mad! I ma telling u someday I will murder him!
Rock on my brother in my sleep took my diary and he put my makeup in the blender and calls me stuff like ugly and and I was having a sleep over while I was gone he took all my stuff and donated it to the garbage man . LOVE BROTHERS
robert
i have 2 brothers i hate the older one not the oldest i am the youngest out of them one really anyos me at the piont were i really want to kill him i sometimes feel that not always

hozan
my brother is so selfish and he's a bully. he doesn't have any feelings for anyone. WTF am i supposed to do?
luke
mine is like that too sometime's i wish i never had a brother :I
hailey
i wished the same thing but he will save you sometimes in life and embarress you but he will love you forever and always!!
Macy
maybe you're right hailey.but i'm still mad at my brother
christian
mine too i reallt hate him
dfnghkgmkhjk
moron!!! obviously you cant read
Trixy
my brother has called me the B word befor and has threatned to punch me.
Ponyopoo
The b word? Seriously just say B***. What a loser....
Obed
This doesn't help!!! AT ALL!!!
shutupbro23
My brother always lies to my parents about me and he hurts me. He is 5 years old but he acts like he rules me!!! IM GOING TO SHOOT HIM IN THE EYE WITH MY BB GUN I MEAN IT
fabricio
u guys are dumb if u kill your brother the cops will know who did it if they dont you will also regret it
abdulahi
my brother is a ugly he always treets me like im under him he thinks he owns people using them and throwing them away like garbage someday ill kill him and trust i wont regret it
hate
i wanna kill my bro he always messiing with me i always get in trouble and he still fight when im ick and hes sick
wee
forget that last message it was heat of the moment !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! forgive your brothers in time !
wee
i hate ma brother all he ever does is beat me and then calls me a gay and a retard then leaves (he's 21 so he does not live with me)
elijah
i hate my bro ill kill him if i hafe to
broterminator
i know for a fact that i will not regret it; mylittle brother is a demon spawn; he doesn't have a heart.
broterminator
just kill him and get it over with.
KILL
My brother always calls me a lesbian when i acually have a boyfriend
lorelia
he hurts me i am going to hurt him
emmalee
my bro keep's hitting me with a bat very hard he's 12
WILD
My lil bro is five, he is very annoying let me tell wat he did,he broke my finger he broke my arm he hit me in the nose with a bat he steped on my ankle that is one annoying brother >:(
Amber
that is some really cool facts ;)
Kill
I want to kill my brother sooooo bad!!!!!! i just dont know how to do it without being caught.... should i do it with a knife or a sharp piece of glass??? or how about pushing him off the side of a house??? ill go with that one.... mwwaaahahahahah goodbye little boy!!!!
matt
love you im pissed
????????????
loveing love that comment same i want him to die
aoifejb
my brother hurts me and curses at me but when i do it i get into trouble i hate him so much
unonermous
i know the feeling i have two brothers and they anoy me alot
lorelia
my brothers are austin and taylor witherspoon i am going to kill them
melonie
i hate both my brothers i love them both but not all the time okay well i hate them most of the time and one is 7 and the other 9 and i am 13 and its soo annoying and i just got out of a fight wit my 9 yr old brother and he apologizes and offers me sum candy and im like wtf dude im mad at u stop being nice and now i am confused wat shuld i do!
ashley
ugh i hate my brother! (i have two actually ages:19 and 20) im 13 and he is 19!! and ooo how i wish i could hurt him sooo bad!!!! i wish he would get outta my life for good
shai
whoever wrote this is a complete idiot, i would stab my brother in the eyes if i wouldnt get in troube.
Parker
I wanna hurt him because he hurts me without getting in trouble then when i hurt him he pretends that he is hurt lke he was kicked in the balls! D:
http://wallpaperama.com/forums/how-to-hurt-your-brother-without-getting-caught-t6972.html
Juuuu
I want to hurt my brother because he hurts our family by not being there emotionally and physically (Illness in family)
Raquel
I want to hurt my older brother sooooo bad he will break a bone or two. Or maybe DIE!
a.j
i want to put maa brother in the hospital but i cant): ;/
haily
how can i hurt my brothers what should i do thats not so dangerous
alisa
i hate my brother.. he always say bad words to me, and always tells lie about me... he is 9 and i am 13. my mom always scolds me for yelling at him then he ends up laughing at me, and i hate it!!
Jake
My little brother is messing up my life everytime we get into a fight my mom and dad take his side because he is younger and smaller than me. And my mom and dad put a T.V in my room I got happy but then I heard my mom and dad talking saying that me and my bro have to share this t.v and now I don't have my own room! My parents don't care about my privacy so they allow my bro to go in my room when he feels like it. Plus I am 13 and going threw puberty and my parents don't give a love -.-, my parents even allow him in my room when I am sleeping. I wish sometimes I can Knock him out, or kill myself.
holly
he keeps hurting me
ASERTYUIQWERT
My brother is a big meanie :(
Sam
my brother gets everything
tyer
not alot of help
Adrianna
I hate my brother. I want to hurt him but my parents hate how I act like I am a bully. That is what I am to do! He's 8 and I'm 10! He totally thinks he's cool but he is not, But I know i am better!
macpril
21-6972-sunset.jpg
i have my younger brother, he is 19 and i am 22. i hate him. he ruined my boyfriend's image to my father, that is why my father did not allow me to get married. i am sad because i am pregnant.
babu
i hat my brother who is only 5 and im 13 but he hits me in places he shouldnt and then i get in trouble cuz i hit him back and he starts wailing like sirens. I wish that i was an only child. :...(
Danny
my brother sometimes gets me really angry later on i feel like giving him a punch on the head eventually you'll get really angry so if i were you i'd give him or her a smack on the head and say I'M GONNA KNOCK YOU OUT just kidding trying to be funny lol but try not to get carried away they also got to learn not to get you mad when you neeed alone time
jared
love my brother
Riley
My brother, he's 13. I'm 15. He deserves to get hit. Everyday, day in and day out he causes war and hell. Where do you think I came from? He's manipulative of everyone, he's the BIGGEST jerk cause he thinks its a blessing from god to see him because he is god, he thinks he know everything, he thinks he's better than me, and whenever he starts to argue he says he can beat me up. my life is miserable to to him. home is no longer a haven. not for 15 years. he needs to get hit.to be taught a lesson for once. i try to. but my mom and dad always take his side because im bigger and he manipulates them into thinking that i caused it all. i have to hit him. Without getting caught
Goddamn
He's hit me so bad, he broke both arms Craked my head pushed me of 50 ft ski lifts I need to hurt him or run away he's 17 and I'm 13
anya
no i will never forget the thing that he did to me i hate him
marshmalow
if you had a 14 year old brother you would want to hurt him too :-(
alexis
what if u cant stand him :(
lorelia
just kidding my brothers are lane walker and kolton walker
Title: How To Hurt Your Brother Without Getting Caught - Foros En Espanol [3571]
Tags: how to hurt your brother without getting caught
By , 62 Comments