I Am A Single Guy Looking For A Fat Girlfriend To Love

Forums » Personals » I Am A Single Guy Looking For A Fat Girlfriend To Love
if you are looking for a boyfriend who is fat. i hope you dont take offense on me cuz i use the fat words. but i really do like girls who are overweight. i am 21 and i will be graduating next year
if you are looking for a boyfriend who is fat. i hope you dont take offense on me cuz i use the fat words. but i really do like girls who are overweight. i am 21 and i will be graduating next year. i like to get to know a plus size girl to make her my girlfriend. i hope to get marry soon and we can learn how fragile love is and take care of each other. but there is a catch. im not just looking for any overweight girl, she has to be a single. yeah, all i ask is that she between 18 and 21, i dont want a girl who is a girl thats why i want her to never had a boyfriend with anyone - although i have a boyfriend before, i dont want my girl to be touched by another guy. i know that sounds selfish, but its what i want. so if you are a single girl who is overweight and want to get to know me more please reply i will be waiting. you might wonder why i post this her for fat girls, well, i dont know why but for some reason i am turn on by plus size girl, i guess they just have a big heart. i dont care much about looks, just as long as she takes care of herself.
Jill
hello there. i`m jill from philippines. i am just looking for guys that`s looking for a fat girlfriend and then suddenly i saw your link. i`m just looking for a boyfriend who will love and accept my physical appearance. hope you`ll reply on my message. :) take care and godbless.
DESMOND
am still loooking for that fat luck girl to love her...
len
hey there.. hope to get to know you by email.. naguena.lady at google
jillann
here`s my email. jillannrepalda at myemail . com :) hope you message me soon. i`ll be waiting for yah.
jillann
yahu . com by the way..
Lisa
hello lisa here

i'm both 21 and a girl(never even kissed a guy)

also looking for a relashonship

ken
my name is ken.i saw your photo .and saw a angle looking back at men. hope two hear from you soon
Melissa
Hello.My name is Melissa and Im alomost 18 years old.Im 5'6 maby 5'7 and i wiegh
a little over 200lbs.For the most part im really funny and nice.I love to go out and have a good time.I would put a picture up but i not sure how lol.So if you would like to see what i look like then plz feel free to look me up on myspace.my email is: I_wove_my_kitty_kat - at - yahoo
deffy
hi there.all ladies and girls. i am 24young guy from india.looking for good hearted lady or girl.if anyone is intrested let me know bye mail jefthardy1 - at - google mail or can call 91-9041669061
alanshami
hello how are you i am alan hope to have gerl for mary me and love me i am true and need wowman love me i hope to add me here and dont be fraid i like fat wowman and i dont care abut that i just need mind and how her fell to me i love you my yahoo ...........alanlovesmail at yahoo dot com my mobail 00963945678012
charles
i am charles looking for fat woman for serious relationship leading to marriage.i am a nice guy that u will love to share your love life with
charles
i am a nice looking guy with all the good things a fat woman can get from me...love u so much fat,call me on the #00233451540732582
lewis
i like you do you wint to talk to me
eben
hi,am a slim guy looking 4 a fat lady 2 date nd am realy serious about it so no jokes.my facebook ID:esackey46 - at - Yahoo!.
patson54
i'm a slim guy looking for fat lady foe serious relationship...i really like them...may you are the one i've looking for....
saww
you have a beauty lip.i want ot kiss.how do you like this do me.plase answer my ? .
keyla
hey! I would like to get to know you and see what happen I'm a fatty girl looking for a relationship as well... add me on msn if you like or facebook! ;)
mawili
am ready, am guy from Ghana an been search for a lady and i know u are the girl for me
albert
you are attractive in my opinion and want to know you so that i can feed you with my love affiction and accsept you as you are becouse it is my plesuer to love and respect,defend you as well
pagasty
am looking for fat lady in my life to love to give my heart to forever.jpagasty - at - yahoo.co add me
courteous
hi am also cool,faithful single boy i understand your words i am available serious
Sam
Hi, i'm interessed to know you better and get in touch with you.
gemini
hello u like over weight women?
kabiru
hello kabiru is my name and am from west Africa Ghana.i never and i do not think of happy thinks since i stared search for some one to be with,and have my life with,but i pray to find happiness.and that day will be the day i will found one good,faithful,honest and through-love,bye for now and i will be waiting for ur reply.pls never think of age.it nothing my lady.only fat ladys.kabirukabirumohamme
TJ1979
i am interest with you if you will open your gate for me,i will appreciate to enter.thanks i am waitting to hear from you.
jerry
Iwant to meet a nice girl who love to have fun
jepta
i nid a fat chubby chick in nigeria promoise to love and care for her halla - at - ur boi on 07066486889
Title: I Am A Single Guy Looking For A Fat Girlfriend To Love [8334]
Tags: guy looking for a fat girlfriend to love
By
Comments 28
Visits 1929