Why Am I Always Shy Around The Girl I Like - Personals | Wallpaperama Forums

Forums » Personals » Why Am I Always Shy Around The Girl I Like
This Page Contains information about Why Am I Always Shy Around The Girl I Like - Personals | Wallpaperama Forums By herman with 3 Replies. Last Upated: Fri Apr 11, 2014
i can't believe me, im always losing my mind when i come close to this girl, i always get shy around her.

can you tell me why?
jkakakta
because you are a nerd!!!!!
Same
hey same thig happens with me, il try to get back when i find out. i always blush around her also.
Harley
well she obviously intimidates you, ask yourself why. is it because she is extremely gorgeous or is it because she is taller than you. do you talk to her often? if so try not to focus so much on yourself because thats what is making you shy, your constantly thinking your going to messup saying something or doing something. try to focus on her. when she talks to you listen, don't just start thinking of what your going to say and work yourself up. also by you saying "i can't believe me." i'm guessing you mean your usually calm, cool and collected and this normally does not happen. so just have confidence, meaning walk tall and lif your chin up and just be normal. it'll pass if these tips don't help anyways.
http://wallpaperama.com/forums/why-am-i-always-shy-around-the-girl-i-like-t6396.html
Title: Why Am I Always Shy Around The Girl I Like - Personals | Wallpaperama Forums [8285]
Tags: why am i always shy around the girl i like
By , 3 Comments