Why A Man Cant Talk To A Woman He Likes - Personals | Wallpaperama Forums

Forums » Personals » Why A Man Cant Talk To A Woman He Likes
This Page Contains information about Why A Man Cant Talk To A Woman He Likes - Personals | Wallpaperama Forums By laura with 3 Replies. Last Upated: Fri Apr 11, 2014
why are guys such wimps?

man, this dude in class is so cute, i know he likes me but yet he doesnt talk to me. he only keeps staring at me and checking me out. but as soon as he comes close to me, he gets all nervous, i dont understand it.

there's this other guy, he is gross, a freaken nerd, but he he got the balls to ask me out. i mean, he is a jerk and all, but i have to admire him for that.

why are guys such winnies?

is this happening to anyone else or just me?
monica
im so shy that i shake when a guy talks to me
HalfCorruptRonin
i get really nervous a girl will turn me down. i've been told i'm handsome but of the girls i have asked out in 20yrs of my life i always got turned down. am i a wimp, physically and mentally no, i do some mixed martial arts and make good grades. but i almost start stuttering when i try talking to girls i like. you gotta understand some of us are just shy, and if you want the cute guy you may have to ask him out yourself, why do we always have to do that? my friend, who is like me but a little less good looking and richer asked a girl out. a few minutes later she was telling her friends how some loser was hitting on her. have you ever heard a guy say the same of a girl, maybe a jerk but a gentleman never would. why can't the girl make the first move is it some sort of sin?
http://wallpaperama.com/forums/why-a-man-cant-talk-to-a-woman-he-likes-t6462.html
HalfCorruptRonin
at monica at first i'd be worried if you shake and offer a jacket or something, but if you told me why i'd think that was really cute and want to get to know you better. but watch out some guys are cruel and just want to fool around.
Title: Why A Man Cant Talk To A Woman He Likes - Personals | Wallpaperama Forums [8289]
Tags: why a man cant talk to a woman he likes
By , 3 Comments