White Girls Looking For Latin Guys - Single Caucasian Women Like Hispanic Guy

Forums » Personals » White Girls Looking For Latin Guys - Single Caucasian Women Like Hispanic Guy
white girls looking for latino guys there are some caucasian women who are looking to date brown hispanic latino men so if you are white woman searching for a latin man
A latino guy flirted and asked me for my phone number at a store. I gave it to him and 6 months later we are still good. He is the right balance of macho and sweet. I have not been able to find a guy like that in the 'white' world. I can tell that he really cares about me and I wouldn't trade him for anything. PS he is VERY HOT!
Sammy
I don't really know what to say here but I'm a Latin guy 37 years old I'm an Electro Mechanical Tech.I'd like to meet some people in my area and meet someone that is responsible but still knows how to have a good time.you must like Combias and Salsa... lol just kidding.

Sammy
I don't really know what to say here but I'm a Latin guy 37 years old I'm an Electro Mechanical Tech.I live in Ventura County California I'd like to meet some people in my area and meet someone that is responsible but still knows how to have a good time. you must like Salsa and Cumbie... lol just kiddig.

jorge
I would like to meet a cute American girl whose not afraid to show her feelings and enjoys to be loved and spoil lol my e-mail address jorge2010home AT Gmail Dot com
Steve
i'm a latino man looking to find a relationship with a beautiful white woman
Kellie
i am interested in meeting a latino man.i love latino men. i am white.
Mauricio
hello i am looking for a caucasian women i prefer a mature one or from 35 to 55 years old. i am really looking for some one that would like to have fun and we will see how everything will end up. i am a 5.10 heigth and weigth 190 lbs. with a really good sense of humor and easy going. any one interested?
http://wallpaperama.com/forums/white-girls-looking-for-latin-guys-t7679.html
Title: White Girls Looking For Latin Guys - Single Caucasian Women Like Hispanic Guy [8355]
Tags: white girls looking for latin guys