When Will My Stomach Get Big After I Get Pregnant - Personals

Forums » Personals » When Will My Stomach Get Big After I Get Pregnant
this is an informative post to help people give them ideas about their health and want to know when they cna expect their stomach to become bigger
is it true that my stomach will start to get big when im pregnant after 2 tweeks

i have never been pregnant and i dont want my parents to know i am

im scared i dont know what to do, im scared they will see my belly start to get big

my brother made a comment telling me my tummy looks bigger and if i gain weight

i think im pregnant but i want to know for sure when will my stomach start to get bigger
drewquinn2
nope...
ur stomach dont get big until like 2-3 mounths...
=)
Lisa
i heard that ur tummy gets big about 3-5 months
how old r u?
DANIELLENELSONMAINE
where do i start?? i am z4 married to my highschool bf for y year but been w. him for y years. think i might be pg but not sure?? we have been careful not to because he owes a huge irs bebt and in z weeks if we dont make the payment they want they will levy our home and we will be out on the streets:( we had a few drinks fri to relax and not stress and well we werent that careful to put it that way, i am selling my family land to pay off this debt in full, we hope the sale goes through this week so that we wont be left with nothing! i woke up sat feeling horable.. i didnt have enough drinks for that to be the case, sat we are out at my fav chinese rest. and almost threw up while driving home, i blamed it on the "msg" in the food, sunday evening i had a horable headache after dinner never get them had to go to bed, realized my dog has been sleeping with me since not on his dog bed boxer love him!, my maine coon cat went to the bathroom on joshs shoes in our closet didnt tell him about that! my body is going crazy and my animals are too. i think they are all signs but how do i pay for it ? i cant tell him now he would flip! i can wait to see if we can come up w. money first then just worry about getting myself to a doc right now. i need to know to keep myself from going insane. thanks so much and whoever can be nice enough to help me, i would love to help figure out an answer to your questions!! i will call my personal doc and tell them a "friend" needs to know. god bless and i wish you all the best daniellenelsonmaine
ashley
hey i think i am pragenment too but i am only 14 i have no idea what to do ?
aroha
i think im preg help me
Thembi
i am also 15 weeks but the tmmy is not growing could something be wrong
aroha
i think im preg
do some qiuizs on me to see if im preg
raven
im 15 i havent had my period in 3 months now could i be pregnant
Nadine
hey it depends on the women when they start to show b/c i was 8 months when i got big. i was small when i was pregnant at first then i got hug bout a month before i had my son.. so it just depends on the womans body..
REGINE'
will i understand cuz my sis do da same thing she b like neivy ur stocmh is big when i was trying on a prom dress 4 my 8 grade prom n i came out n saw my mom my sis was like u look preganagt n my mom think i am she alwayz ask me did i ever have sex will u should tell someone u trust dat u are prego
Mrs.McDowell
i am 15 and might be pregers, when should my stomach start getting bigger because i dont want my parents to find out until i an 200% sure that i am pregers
mattaya
lol i am only 12 and i think i am preg.my stomch is getting bigger and i am only 3 weeks if i am
Danielle
hi i have the same and im only 15 everytime i eat my stomach gets bigger and i did a pregnancy test 2 days ago and its came back negative can anyone help me? am i pregnant?
TooYoung4This:(
same problem :(
its been almost a week .. . and it seems like my belly is gettin bigger .. im a very tiny person & it shows when i gain a little bit of weight .. .
Tiana
im only 21 and im pregnant with my 3rd baby.
crystal
hey everyone i read ya'll comments. i see you girls are concerned. well there's nothing to be worried of. i'm 20 years old and i'm 5 months pregnant. my belly didn't start getting big until i was 31/2 months pregnant. it really depends on your body size and your weight. if you are a small lady and weigh less your stomach won't pop out until you're 7 to 8 months. if you are big lady and weigh just right you will start to show early in your pregnancy. like i said, "there's nothng to be worried about" oh and danielle if you eat, your stomach will pop out because each time a woman eats that means her baby is well fed until it gets hungry again every 2 to 3 hours. ladies make sure you eat every 2 to 3 hours 5 to 6 times a day. and don't worry every last one of you will have a health baby. oh make sure you don't smoke or drink alcohol.
Lisa
If your 12 what the HELL ARE YOU DOING HAVING SEX!!?? Word to the wise..ABSTINENCE IS THE KEY..well for you 12 and 14 year olds..
http://wallpaperama.com/forums/when-will-my-stomach-get-big-if-i-am-pregnant-t5934.html
KAYLA
wow!! really? what is it the thing to do..get pregnant? ur really tooooo young. I have seen so many younger girls ruin their lives because of pregnancy at a young age. Guess what! after having a baby your life is going to change. you will not have time to go out and hangout with your friends because you'll be too tired and busy keeping your baby healthy. Is that really what you want, to loose your free time. You have your whole life to have kids, dont do it now! Maybe you should grow up before you try to raise a baby, ur just a baby your self.
kath
i have big bones, and is kind of chubby. im 4 months pregnant but my stomach is still not that hard as others are, is something wrong with me?
sheeds34
im pregnant my first pregnancy and i was wondering when will my stomach get big. since im tall and skinny and healthy most say the latest could be six months wow not cool i was expecting to show by three months
passion
will i am pregant and i know for sure cause i went to the hosptial with my mama and my test came back that im pregant i been to the doctor in all it's just im really small but i heard my baby heart beat and all and im only 2monthes going on 3 i allready have a son and hes 2 about to be 3 and im 17teen
shirley
i think im pergo but i dont no for sure and i dont want my parents to find out. and me and my boyfriend dont no what to do cuz if i am pergo i dont want to kill the baby at all point blank. but we dont no what to do and were both under age!
Pretty
can i Be Pregnant i Had My Period !Nov 27 & its Now Dec 14 && My Belly Is Gettin Bigger everyday i Used The Bathroom Bout 5times day All i Do is Eat & Sleep && i Feel Sick At Nite ! && All That . but i When To The D.r & My Pregnant Test Was NEG>.. Can i Be ??
Mother
No i dont think your pregnant you haven even missed a period yet and you do not start to show signes ie. a baby bump of pregnancy til around the 3rd month
ashley
its been a week, and my stomach has gotton a lot biggger and idk if im preg or not ?
helpp. pleasee .
wendy
im 2 months and 6 weeks pregnant and me and my husben are so happy but im concern because i be losing weight and im scare...what can i do is it normal?
Marie
Hey.Im On The Depo Birth Control. But I Think Im Pregnat. I Kno This Shot Give You Pregnacy Symotmns. But I Really Think Im Pregnat. My Stomach Gets Big Everytime I Eat. Then After iHad Sex I Started Bleeding....Why? Im I Pregnat Need Answer ASAP
bekkaaa
okay so i read your post on wallpaperama dot com , i think im pregnate.. and i'm scared idk what to do any advice?
MOM
YOUR BELLY WILL GET BIGGER IF THIS IS YOUR FIRST BABY AFTER 4-MONTHS PENDING ON BODY SIZE BUT IF YOUVE ALREADY HAD ONE YOUR BODY IS ALREADY STRETCHABLE AND YOU CAN PROBABLY TELL DURING YOUR SECOND MONTH... BUT YOU SHOULD TELL OM AND DAD DUE TO THE PRENATAL CARE YOU WILL BE NEEDING ...
stephanie
im 21 and i have 3 kids i think i am prego my stomac is getting bigger i was 2 months late then got my period i took pregnacy test and they said negitive but i realy think i am..And Yall are young but you can do it, i had my daughter at 16 and i raised her well she is 6 years old now, you will lose alot of friends and not have anymore fun but It will get better, Im glad i had my kids! : )
Serena
If you cant even spell the word "pregnant" than i seriously pray that you arent. Half of you little girls commenting on this page that you might be pregnant...cant even spell pregnant, or anything else for that matter. So if you cant even spell simple english then why the hell would you have love? It just doesnt make sense to me. Grow up. Go to school. Learn to spell. Half of you probably havnt even gotten your first period yet. If you really think your pregnant tell your damn parents. You have no way around it.
jessica
hello people.. im 16 years old i think im pregnant its been a month and a week for me and i can see my belly changin.i took a test but it said negative idk if it was too early to take and i have to wait a little longer then take it again or what .. but i havent been throwin up or nuthn
tyler
hey my girl friend might be prego... im almost 18 and she is almost 17 ... she got all symptoms and her belly is hard .. havent took a test yet .. its been 2 1/2 months and she lost weight and in one day she gained 6 pounds also down by her vag. is getting hard to can i get some info plz ??
Kara
Tyler,
You and your girlfriend are very young, I hope for your sake that your not pregnant. If she has missed her period the best thing to do is take a pregnancy test. Its the only way to know for sure. The stress of THINKING you might be pregnant can cause her to be late. Im a mother of two...everyones pregnancys are different as well as the symptoms. I didnt start to "show" with my pregnancys until about 4months. Although, I could see a difference with my own stomache I believe by the end of my second. My advice for you both would be to take a pregnany test to know for sure. If your not pregnant, I would try to learn from this and use safe love or not have love at all! having a baby changes your life! I had my first son when I was 19 and it was very hard. I couldnt imagine getting pregnant at your age. If she is pregnant then you will need to talk to your parents. Its important to talk to them so you can exsplore all of your options. Adoption ect. Also, she will need to make an apt. with her OBGYN to get the proper prenatal care. Hoep this helps. Good luck to the both of you.
ming
HI EVERYONE,
I AM ALITTLE OLDER THAN THE YOUNG ONES , 25 YEARS TURNING 26 IN MARCH. I AM 20 WEEKS AND 1 DAY PREGNANT AND MY BELLY IS SOFT, I AM GAINING WEIGHT LIKE CRAZY , MY CLOTHES DOES NOT FIT, MY BF THINKS I CRAZY BECUZ MY DOCTOR HAS NOT SEEN THE BABY , BUT THERE ALL THESE CHANGES IN MY BODY. CAN IT BE SOME THING ELSE I AM FREAKING OUT . I HAVE A VISIT ON MONDAY MAY BE ALL WILL BE OKAY.
noone
Serena Go love your self ugly!
mommy
its scary the rate at which very ypung girls who cant even spell correctly are all thinking they are or are pregnant. i dint want to judge anybody but why dont they all use birth control or something to save themselves from all the grief that follows unwanted pregnancies, abortions, complications and the like. they dont realize the unescessary problems they may find themselves in in future when they do want to have babies and believe you me i know wot am talking about.
Candice
i am 23, nausia, bloated, boobs big & sencitive, eat alot & sometimes weird, tired, extreamely sencitive down there, back sore & period only in two weeks time, think i'm pregnant...?
Key
woooww...seeing some of these comments im kinda confused. some of u ppl are grown nd dnt even know wat to do..all u hve to do is tke a pregnancy test nd make a docs app. nd ur proble will b solve. also sometimes when u think ur pregnantu start to think ur hvn symthoms but in reality its just a mind thing so try not to think about it so much get a test nd mke an app..dats all u hve to do
Bonnie
haha you cant spell either
Soon
Just saying birth control/ condoms does not always work.. I was on Birth Control and using condoms and I am 4 months pregnant..
nae
some people just need to shut up ! manurehappens ! so nobody need to judge anybody ,, this women talking about people cant spell you cant either while you talking , i bet your hot was doing the same thing when you where that age .... smh
tori
so what if u cant spell
Title: When Will My Stomach Get Big After I Get Pregnant - Personals [8225]
Tags: when will my stomach get big if i am pregnant
By
Comments 44
Visits 15469