What Is Justin Bieber Phone Number? Justin Bieber Cell Phone

Forums » Screensavers » What Is Justin Bieber Phone Number? Justin Bieber Cell Phone
do you know what is justin bieber personal phone number so i can call him and tell him what a cute guy he is

hi

i have justin biebers' phone number

if anyone wants it let me know and i can give to you

but, on one condition, that you dont give it out to others, and also, i need to know what you gonna say to him bcuz if you are like going to be rude to him, then no, i wont give it to you. you can find his number in the comments below :)

03p-7736-justinbeaverphone.jpg

hay, thanks for all your replies, and thanks for giving me jb's phone number! if anyone wants justin's number, look at the replies below, you will find it there.
Alyssa
justin drew bieber is amazing and it would make my birthday so much better i love him so much
Lily
he is so hott!! i went to his concert in may and he sang to me! he gave me a kiss too!! please give me his #!! please!!
Darrion
Justin bieber is ugly
hailey
U ARE RETARDED JUSTINBIEBER IS ALSOME
ALOT OF PEPLE AROUND THE WORLD LOVE HIM SO DONT TALK ABOUT HIM
angalyna
18-r46621-julie-stars.png|46621
yeah darrion don't talk about him you doshebag
ahiley
girl`s i know justin bieber´s number i went backsage with him and he sad that i cant tell no but im not selfish so i will tell you but you cant de mad to him ok if you want his number ask me ok

love ashiley james(:
teryn
plz send me hiz NUMBER........
Helen
Omg what is it i really wanna know it so badly i would do anything plz
Chelsea
Yes what is justin biebers phone number.
carsyngroves
dude know one cares if u met him.just tell us his number !!!!!!
Ashley
Hey ashiley can I plz have his number I wanna tell him I love him and my sis is a huge fan and I know she would love to talk with him <3
lizzie
hey can you give us the number plz
tamia
really you should know.That not being real I even know I coco jones cusin....
kirsten
Can I have his number I've been looking it up since day I super promise u I wont give it out to noone trust me I never ever lie please can I have it :(
James
Hey,just give us the number.
If people want it thn just give it!
tanisha
plz send it to me i dont need it desperately but id like to tell him he is a ro model to me because after caring for as we call her miss.bieber that just really touched.my heart!and he needs to know that :)
brooke
hey ahiley i really want it plz and will he get mad and can i get backstage
18belieber18
Ashiley please give me his number! I love him so much I can't even explain it. It would mean the WORLD if I had his number. pleaseeee give me his #, I'm begging you. it would be the best day of my life.
alexus
Can i have his number please
tiana
so whats his cell? cause me and my friends are serioucly big fans and we would have bieber fever if we saw him
Joanna
U GUYZ SHOULD PROBABLY GIMME HIHZ #..LOL:)!
Melany
omg please give it to me<3
Makenzie
Can I have his phone number please I am argh fan I was in the hospital most of 2011 and I listened to his music everyday and he helped me get throught a lot of I mean alot
Bieberfever23
Can I plz have it!!!!!! I have too tell him that I'm one of his biggest fan. And if he could meet a girl at my school who had cancer.
Emily
will you give me his number. i am his number 1 fan.
sweets
Wat his numb because i love him
Nellucia
Can I get Justin Bieber's number I promos I wound tell sombody
shelby
can i pleze have his number i need his phone number my sister is in the hospital because she broke her leg and i am gonna try to get her mind off it
Haylee
JUST TELL US WE WANT TO KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

angel
Can i have his #? plzzzzz
Lydia
ash can you please give me justin biebers number becuase im going to see him soon in L.A kid's chosen adwards and i just want to tell him something when i arrival there so it would be great if you send me the phone number.
JustinBieberFan1
I want his number Ailey please
amin_iran
hey girl,i have to know his number its important dude...i can explain it to u why i need it
Codiedufault
hey i no justin is bizzey tell him i'm not a fan i'm just a kid in need ove hizz halp i'm 19 just tarnd i don't whont to bug cridasize i'm more lees baying for you to let him read this justin if u see this i no a 100 millein text you some saying dune other saying cheesy stuff i can't say nuthin other then u go man life is short end no one asks for the cards thaere givin in life you just got to play them bye day i grow up getting betin bye steep fother i'm not smart in school i'm a farm boy i lost my best frand at 14 to lakemea my rock aka best frand alicks clark just hung him salf like i've had it u had it i hard end if u do read this i'm not asking you for money ore fame i just whont you to flip my cards hallp me hallp me out ove my home get me out ove her don't try to come to me. bud save your money ied try to get to u i whont to be your lital pet. pleezz hallp man i'd never ask for hallp it's not me end but i need it your all i got to
Kk
I would love to have his number because I have been looking for his phone number for the past 3 weeks, If I had his number I would say, is this Justin Bieber? I would like to give u complements, u are so cute and u are a amazing singer u do have a real gift, what I want for Christmas is your gift!
blanca
I Want Justin Bieber's Number I Won't Give It To Noone (: I Promise , Crosss My Heart ! <3
#ILOVEJUSTINBIEBER!!~
Blancalizeth
i love jb im a beliber i relly promise i wont give out his number plz plz ☺️
meredith
04-r49426-11-2011-transfer-018.jpg|49426
justin i just want your phone and your address?
Jade
i really won't to say nice things to justin so please give me his number. bye.
mya
can i please please please please have his number i wont give it to anyone!!!! i wont be rude either i promis eplus i love him please please!!!!
faith
i love justin bieber so much that i want to date him
kristin
i love him and i love jeleana
kely
Hi u r lucky y do u like Justin
nicole
please please I love Justin bieber please I really want his number I beg of you please
licia
I like justin bieber i want your phone number
Lillian
Can I plz have his number I need to call him and tell him how awesome he is and how much I love him p.s my email is pinkcalisnowy - at - gmail.con
i love justin bieber can i plz have his number. im a rlly big beiber fan
meina
i love u can i have your tickets?
Ashleigh
Will you kik me it my kik is booberry55
Yereli
Hi I want to know Justin bieber's phone.I need his phone number because I need to tell him how much I love him please.
juliette135667
please i will never give it to anyone else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)
McKenzie
I won't. Plz give me it I have Bieber fever plz
Michaela
What is justin bieber real mobile number
Alma
I really want Justin Bieber's phone number it would mean the world to me!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE?!!!!:)
Chloe
OMG, I would love to have Justin Bieber's phone number, I love him soooo much.
Trust me on my ipad I have over 600 photos of him!
Kylie
What's your phone #? We all want to know it JB <<3
We love u and our songs :)
princess
pls dear can i get his no me indian belieber never met him its biggest help if u give luv justin
michaela
what is justin bieber real mobile number please can i have it so i can speak to him
sapphire
Plizz give his number im a huge fan i wouldnt be rude
Chris
I really really want his phone number plzzzzzz i will tell him that i am his biggest belieber in the whole world and i will tell him how much i love him!!!!!!!
http://wallpaperama.com/forums/what-is-justin-bieber-phone-number-t7736.html
Mckenzie
i wod say omg justin i love you so much i want to tel yu that i am only fiv and mie momy wunts me to tel yu that we lov yu so much
christyn
heyy cani have Justin biebers nuber I didn't find it in the comments
sarah
i would say hi and how much he means to me
Chris
I want to say hi
Shayli
I will say Justin Bieber I love you��
mercedes
i will do anything to meet him or even talk to him i will tell him i love your songs and i would love to meet you some where
deanna
jb i am michigin 19 that i am a bigfan you can youcom
DeAnna
03-r41870-katniss-everdeen.jpg
i love he is sooo lovey andd cute who dosent like him
susmita
iiiiiiiiiiiiiii justin
spandanabhavya
I Love u Justin & I Love u r Songs
Brinley
Please tell me his phone number for 2012, because I never went to even one of his concerts before,please I will be very grggreatful to you,please I love him soooooo much! Thank you for reading,underst to have his cell phone number! Thank you it really means a lot to me. ;-)
aaliyh
you have the wrong number this is the right one
biebers
heyy i love justin bieber!!!
Karinna
whats his number?!?!?! i love justin! he is my inspiration! i love him and it would mean the WORLD 2 me if i had his FAN number....
Alexandera
i really want your number justin beiber i have been going on youtube and they fake call and they say its your number so i really really want your number
erika
plz give it to i am your famous fan i got bieber fever i want your phone number because i live in doncaster
Amanda
Please give it to me ! I am one of his biggest fans , I absolutely love him . Even me thinking about seeing or talking to him just makes me get excited . My parents are trying to get me tickets to one of his concerts . Please ! I absoltely LOVE him !
Kathy
Omg!!! I love Justin bieber please I want his number please
kiara
i really need justin biebers phone number i have to ask him id he can surprise my cusin cora shes his biggest fan ever so please
Nicole
Hi Justin, is this true because i just called and someone answered if its really you call the number that called you on 8/18/12 qith the number (575)-621-****
lilly
im your biggest fan ilove you please give me your phone number give me yours i will give you mine ik
Asya
im ur #1 fan iv googled u rote ma own book bout u and ma roomz gt JB posterz EVERYWHERE <3 u for lyf justin
Diamond
OMG! Je t'aime Justin Bieber! And i'm teaching myself French,Latin, and German just for you so if i ever meet your family or you i can suprise them or you by speaking moer than 1 lagguage.
Kamila
I really want Justin's number i am a #1 fan
Deanna
I really like you. I think you are an awesome singer. And you are truly inspirational. When ever I'm sad or pissed off I listen to your music and it makes me feel better. Also I'm not one of those creepy stalker girls who has pictures of you on my walls. I don't like you because you are popular, I like you because you are an amazing person, and truly inspirational.
-DeAnna-
JB
Hey Kiara, it's your boy Justin. My number is One -Three One Five -Four Four Five One Zero One -**** if you wanna reach me, I'd be happy to chat with any fan!
aubry
plz give it to me i was just going to tell him he is a great performer!
des
i want his number i would say that he is a great singer i promise i would say that
Chatsuda
Are you crazy he is not a great singer is is a fantastic,brillant,very clear singer right all all Justin Bieber's number 1 fans
laney67
i try Two call him every day but no answer and this girl sabrina left a number and pretinding Two be justin bieber she said his phone # was Three Two Three Two Five Four Five One One Four Five One One Five Four Two u could call her at that # for lying by the way her name is sabrina .sometimes a man answers if u call or it will sometimes go streight Two voice mail.
dii
I want Justin Bieber number becaus I'm not a fan I'm BELIEBER .. i love him very very muchh :)) <333
AMY
MY LITTLE CUSIN LOVES, WITH A CAPITAL LOVE HIM AND HIS MUSIC SO PLZ GIVE ME HIS PHONE NUMBER SO SHE CAN TALK 2 HIM
harsh
i am your great fan in the whole galaxy i love you bro please give your phone number i request the god please give me yor phone number and i want to sing with you pick me song
Shannon
ur just amazing and i wud seriosly do anythin 2 meet u anythin I really mean anythin ur extremely hot nd I really really luvvvvv youuuuuu nd ther wil neva eva be anoda "Justin Beiber" in da whole world
paravini
hey justen i love u a lot u are the best singer in the whole world your song boyfirend is very nice we hope it will be super hit from paravini and krishnika
amber
my name is amber i am your bigest fan in the whole world i love you justin bieber.
simpson1999
I love jb.I would love to talk to him but every number I get is fake. I have been searching and searching for the right number.I need some one to cheer me up and Nb will put a smile on my face just heating his voice.
nancy
I love you but you can come to my houes becaues i don't have a lot of money and you arefar from me pleas come to Missississippi of Forest and give me your cell phone number.
Title: What Is Justin Bieber Phone Number? Justin Bieber Cell Phone [8573]
Tags: justin bieber phone contact call mobile cell contact fan
By , 1192 Comments