What Does It Mean When You Have A Lump On The Side Of Your Head

Forums » Personals » What Does It Mean When You Have A Lump On The Side Of Your Head
This Page Contains information about What Does It Mean When You Have A Lump On The Side Of Your Head By melkali sobores in category Personals with 6 Replies. Last Upated: Fri May 30, 2014
dang, today i felt something weird on my head, i felt this lump on my head. i've never felt it before and it weird cuz i dont know what i should do. i talked to my friend and his cousin had the same thing but the doctor told me that it was just fat. my lump is soft and it doesnt hurt. i dont feel any pain when i press it so i dont think its something bad. i was wondering if there are any other people with this simptons because i m so scared it might be something serious and i can't afford a surgery it its something bad, i dont want to die either. life is so short when stuff like this comes at you that you take things for granted. i hope its nothing bad.

and you, do you have a bump or a lump on your head too? if so, tell me your storie, i hope im alone in this, but if there is someone also in the same situation i would feel confort in knowing that im not alone, but at the same sad because you are also suffering like me.
jessi
i hAVE THIS BUMP ON THE SIDE OF MY HEAD AND I DON'Y KNOW WHAT IT IS ? SOMEONE HELP ME! I NEED A AWNSER!
http://wallpaperama.com/forums/what-does-it-mean-when-you-have-a-lump-on-the-side-of-your-head-t6128.html
mandy
I have a lump on the side of my head too and i told my mom about it and she said it was just fat so yeah thats what it is so dont worry.
Joe
i have some bumps on the side of my head i looked for the explanation on the internet apparently somebody said it was caused by fat and also headaches for me its headaches because i have a little sister and she always aggravates me so that's my reason so don't get worried like your going to die or something its not a serious issue you can wait it out so that it goes away but if you really want it to go away i recommend you see your doctor but you'll just be wasting money really so basically you not alone Brah Brah (teehee)
Alysia
I have this small bumb on the side of my head next to my temple!.. Wat can this do? Is it seriouse or shud I not mind it I'm only a teenager nd I don't wanna die if this is seriouse!! Tell me!
caitelyn
i just discovered that i too have a small bump on my head. but it hurts and the bump isnt soft. i get headaches a lot and my mom said if it doesnt go away in a couple of days shes going to take me to the hospital. i just want to know where it came from and if it will ever go away :'(
fern
i have this lump on the back of my head but it is hard and i only just noticed it recently. Can anyone give me and idea of what it could be because i don't think it's fat because it is really hard
Title: What Does It Mean When You Have A Lump On The Side Of Your Head [8237]
Tags: what does it mean when you have a lump on the side of your head
By
Comments 6
Visits 2362