Getting your heart broken by a guy sucks big time. i know how it feels, its a nasty feeling you have in your heart that you wish you can get rid of it, but at the same time, you want to keep it. i know its weird, but someone we like that pain because we cant get rid of it so soon. well, there are ways you can ge rid of a guy if he broke you heart and now he is trying to get back at you. i know you probably thought about it. you probably thought about telling him you found someone else or you dont love him no more, but the truth is, you are dying to hear or see him. and there is no room in your heart for someone else.. right? ok, i will give you the answer, but in order to give you the right answer, you need to fill out this form, it will tell you and you will know my secret, i dont publish it just to anyone cuz its so secret. husssh!

ok, here is the answer you wanted. what you need to tell him is the truth. he hurt you so much and you wont be able to trust in him no more. and its better that he leaves you alone. tell him to give you some time while your heart heals, then you can think straight, but for now you need time to cry out the pain and feel better, ask him if he really cares for you, to leave you alone atleast for two weeks while the healing starts. but make sure to tell him in a calm way. dont fight, be asertive and confident when you tell him so he can take you serious. then while you are healing, you have to do this, otherwise, you willl not get over the pain, you HAVE TO STOP listening to music. music just makes you remind him and about the times you had together.