I Have Found The Jonas Brothers Phone Number To Call Live

Forums » Blogs » I Have Found The Jonas Brothers Phone Number To Call Live
hey guys, its kevin, its joe, whats up guys, this is nick J. and we are the jonas brothers, you guys have been so awsome that we want to give you our phone number

this is what they say,, (im not laying)

hey guys, its kevin, its joe, whats up guys, this is nick J.
and we are the jonas brothers, you guys have been so awsome that we want to give you our phone number.
give us a call at (818)748-8887
Call us, we're standing buy,
Luv Ya!

if you are a big fan like i am of the jonas brothers, i also am i a big fan, so i could not believe it when i hear it that you they actually give you their phone number, isnt that great. its awsome, so you can actually call them on their private number and talk to nick joe and kevin. wow

i love it

alexis
hey guys im a big fan
Poopfart109
Amanda
I love you guys!
Anonimcho
then say at least one Jonas please please please
Christina
Hi Nick, Kevin, Joe

I am Engaged with Nick Jonas And
It's Real
victoria
OMGi love the jonas bros my cieling and walls are filled with jonas and btw guys i dont think it is a good idea to put your numbers up....
jari
i like uasa girlfriend
ashley
i wish had the jonas brothers cell number then fan number but i will never get it or we or we go online and do people serch and pay to get their number
fady
guys why you dont answers to me and im fady from libanon and plz uys call me 71084091
Raquel
They do not suck...
They are AMAZING!!!!!!!!!
:)
:)
aditi
i think we can't call them from India. India is a small country that doesn't mean that there r no fans of the greatest Jonas brothers and the number they have given, we can't call from India. i am really sad... :(
cameron
i saw kevin at the AT&T store and he gave me his number, so if you want to call them to get in touch go right ahead. hes really really nice.
81772791xxx
isabella
can you wrihte your teleponhenumber
caitlynn
joe your hot. no kidding
Hariket
We wanna hold a concert in India. Just look at the croud. How to contact you?
casandra
hey guys i am a huge fan of yours... call me on 1800 get thin
mena
Hey guys I love your shows especially the one where you fall in love with the pizza girl,also i love Nick.P.S. I am only 9 years old ''Dont hate me''please please please please mail me.2508 34 ave S. minneapolis M.N. 55406. LOVE YOU GUYS .LOVE MENA GODDARD.
Joshita
Jonas when can we see you in India. Everyone are awaiting!!!
Emma
They Suck to high heaven
Big
Is it true??Please answer....
Kristin
OMG!!!! I LOVE U GUYS!!! YOU GUYS ROCK!!! U GUYS SHOULD SEE MY ROOM JONAS BROTHERS EVERYWHERE I LUV U SOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!
caitlin
Hi guys i,am a huge fan i always wanted to meet you
summer
I've always wanted to play most of the instroments nick plays. I would be loucky if nick jonas taught me more about piano
lailat
hello how are you l love you o much can you plese call as in the computer know this is our
latia
hi hw r u guys ???
TYLER
hey joe what are you doing
emily
hi wats up
Pernile
OMG, i have their real phone number, they given me this number really! <3 Im your biggest fan number 1 really! <33
Lala
Call me josms
bency
i love the jonas they are awesome and i am 12 years old
maria
you guys are so talented !! im in love with you guys
jenny
i jonas brothers sn meravigliosi sopprattutto kevin
BEN
JONAS BROTHER ROCKS
kristina
jonas brothers will come over at nonnas house
ana
hey jonas fan
Kimmy
I don't think it's true cuz of course they won't give you the real number it's fake duhhhhh
NDP
can i plz have there number ill keep a secret. i can really keep a secret i swear.
morgan
i need your number lol
daisy
hi:p joe jonas wanna be besy friend forever love; daisy
tiara
i want your phone number jonas brothers
meera
i love you jonas brotyer can i have your email my email is meera2012 - at - hotma ilov you love
tyeyonia
tal are always lyieng i just called wrong
AndradaRomania
The phone number is incorrect.
Vicky
I really do miss seeing Joe Jonas alot and I want him and his brothers to come back and see me soon. I'm really in love with Joe Jonas alot. I want him to give me a hug and a kiss.
karen
i love u guy
susan
hey nick and joe i love you so much and i am from yoour big funs hey nick i love your voice and i ilove you you too joe i love you and your voice
Rodrigo
DID U CHANGE YOUR PHONE #!??? Cause that one wont work!!! IF U DID! email me it!!!
zxdfghjki
as if this is their number- they wouldn't really post it? seriously.
Alyssa
go its wrokes
mirical
i lol luv you jonas brothers
izabella
im big fan of you guys but you post the wrong number can you e-mail me the real number i promise i wont tell no one not even my best friend please can you just e-mail it to me
burak
aradınız mı aradıysanız telefon numarası dorumu
Torrie
hi i just want yous to know that i am a big fan of the jonas and my friends and i want to know if your coming to dundein and im the biggest fan that yuo could have i mean that to love yous from Torrie <3
gamze
joe nin telefonun numarasının istiyorum nolur bana verin ağşığım sana joee
JB
hey guys, i hang with a lot of celebs and they screen unknown numbers. they have their assistant record a random message, and then if you leave the right one they call you back. call this number, say you're interested in summer camp and leave your number. they will call you back!

4o7.
JB
whoops, it cut off the number.

4o
jb
area code Four oSeven
first digits Four eightFive
second digits Two sixFor One For One
Title: I Have Found The Jonas Brothers Phone Number To Call Live [1830]
Tags: jonas brothers music cd songs pop stars wallpapers pictures photos fans change life
By
Comments 55
Visits 33555