oh man, ever since i was a kid i used to go to our local donut shop and play street fighter. i remember when i would go and there would not one from school in the seven eleven and then when all the kids got off from school they would come and challenge me.

the first time i play street fighter was once when i went into a 7-11 and i was playing, then this mexican kid asked me if he could challenge me, i said yes, i thot i was a bad ass, but dang, that boy kicked my butt, so ever since, i wanted to become an expert. as i played more and more, i bacame more advanced and hardly everyone would beat me. my friend johnny was good too. we used to challenge each other often, sometimes i would win, and most of the time he would win, but it felt so good when i won. hahaha.

now capcom has come out with street fighter 4 street fighter legend of chun li the movie, so i guess this movie focus on chung li, no guy ever wanted to play chung li, i only met this guy in santa monica who played chung li really well,

my favorite fighters wereh:

blanca
kyle
riu
ken

which one is yours?