so today i was watching the discovery channel on HD called whale wars, and there were these japanese sailors killing a bunch of innocent whales. i was horrified when i saw the japanese man use his harpoon and try to kill the poor whale for like 30 minutes. can you imagine the torchure the poor whale must have endured and the pain it must have felt with all the pain from that harpoon stuck in its body. it was horrifying images, but there were images i had to see to motivate me to write this post here to share the anger i felt when i saw the japan boats kill the whale. i wanted to throw a missle at the ship. but i know that with violence you can't solve anything.

the best way to hurt someone is with money. so how can americans hurt these japanese fisherman. well, simple. its by the color green. so now i have made a commitment to stop buying japenese products from japan.

i want to ask you to do the same. and perhaps the japanese country will start to listen to people like us to stop killing all these whales, even its for research. which they say it is for. but its abvious that they kill all these whales for profits.

so today my friend. please help the thousands of people trying to stop people like the country of japan from killing all these whales by not buying japanese made products, specially electronics.. you can tell they were made by japanese because it will say - "made in japan"

these are some brands of japan:

sony
toyota
honda
nissan
kawasaky

those are at the top of my head, if i you know more. let me know.

another way you can help, is by not buying products from this killings.