Rich Sugardaddy Looking For Girl To Spoil - Buy Her Expensive Things

Forums » Blogs » Rich Sugardaddy Looking For Girl To Spoil - Buy Her Expensive Things
i am currently looking for a cute girl who is pretty so i can spoil her. i have become wealthy now and i want to have some fun i want to take her ot the most expensive restaurant buy her expensive shoes jewelry diamonds gold silver whatever you like
i am currently looking for a cute girl who is pretty so i can spoil her. i have become wealthy now and i want to have some fun i want to take her ot the most expensive restaurant buy her expensive shoes jewelry diamonds gold silver whatever you like as long you are my only girl. well i think ur right but in ur own way dear.....can i say a little bit .....only these words i will say....every relationship makes relationship, & relationship makes your emotions, feeling's as well who love by their own true heart but by using their own mind in any knid of relationship thats the dissference ......if u look for a nice long term true heartship....
jasmine
I like to be spoilt...what you got to offer me...if you like to get to know me, then you need to send me money...and I will provide you with whatever you like...I'm 18 years old and very attractive...you like to see my photos then you can start sending 2K each picture you like...some photos are worth more...ok!! lets see now what happens:P
yesi
hi iam 32 latina short ,but sweet iam looking for a man that needs me,iam a single mother and in need of love attencion,and alot of other things.....iam a real woman and looking for a real man..is this you?kisses and huggs
lorena
hi, I'm a young latina girl im 19 yrs okd...and im looking just for a guy like you..if ur interested tex me to my number n ill send u some pictutes..5104514672916
sexi
hello i live in the usa i would love to meet for lunch talk get to know eachother n see where it goes from there. u can email me at bonitanena2010 is yahoo. iam hispanic 22 a mother and i live on my on i have my head on my shoulder i just want to have fun n be spoiled hope to hear from u good day sir -nena
CSHII
where r u? am looking for someone like you.
lalola
Hello I am defi looking for that email me fadinwishinstar - at - Yahoo!
sexybev
i would love to see what it feels like to be spoil pampered and love .
cuteprincess
Pity I live to far:P
Luckygrl
Gorgeous 25yr old girl looking to have fun, and be spoiled like a princess. :)
Meryll
Hiya,
My name is Meryll. I was married for 20 years to a very wealty man and it just happened that way. I was not looking for a man who had money. I must say My X-husband spoild me rotten. Not only was I his trophy wife. His mother would not stop looking at me. She could not get over my looks. I am not a super model. I would say that I am absolutley attractive. I am well traveled and well educated. After being married for 20 years him and his father hired this high powered attorney and I literally got screwed. I lived in a mansion and father in law said he bought the house, so I had no part of the house. Its been 4 years now. I am so glad that we are not married to him, but I do have a void where I would love a sugar daddy to keep me in the life style I was living in. Also, He was the first man I slept with. I was living in a bubble with him. I also have an incredible daughter who is now in her 3rd year of college and a son who will be going to college in 6 months to a year. They live with him because they know where the money is. I still see them all the time and am still very close to them. If they lived with me they wouldn't be getting brand new cars all the time. X-husband big on manipulation. With me it is natural love and nothing more and I am very proud of that. Right now I am really looking for a good man who is a sugar daddy. Any good men out there. That would be a very special thing to me.
Regards,
meryll
http://wallpaperama.com/forums/rich-sugardaddy-looking-for-girl-to-spoil-t7838.html
Lacey
I'm lacey. :) I would love to send you a pic of me later, once I get a pic of you of course. i'm looking for a man to love me and spoil me. I'm a wonderful girl to be around and if you just need someone to talk to, I love to listen.
FAITH
HEY BABY I'M LOOKING FOR A MAN THAT WILL SPOIL ME AN TAKE CARE OF EVERYTHING I NEED. I WANT HIM TO CARE FOR ME HOW I WOULD CARE ABOUT HIM. I LOVE TO HAVE FUN,WATCH MOVIES,AN ALOT MORE. IM REALLY OUT GOING I HAVE A GOOD PERSONALITY AN A GOOD HEART.
apple
Hello If you found who you are looking for discard this message. I'm apple with a babyface I'm pleasure to be around I'd like the opportunity to show you the type of person I really am if you let me. God Bless. Hope you like the pic.
juan
mm baby i would love to spoil you im hispanic looking for girl to spoil email me j.vazquez2009 - at - att.net
Amber
message me i think you' b suprised
britnie
hey there, well am a 21year old gal....ol the way fro Tanzania but currently residing in phillipines pursuing my bachelor degree in mass media communication...Very single and available...
Jamie
Hey I'm young and love to have as much fun as possible so hit up the cell
spont
am soo in...am very articulate,hot and definalty attractive..i wanna be spoiled...
msmann
i really would like if you spoiled me
none
so typical of a black gurl sellin her self openly on the net lyk this..ish
roxy
hi my name is roxy looking for someone to spoil me if you are that one get in touch with me
Debbie
Let me b ur puppy.
Simone
Would love to know more about you
Rubi
I am a verry outgoing person if you want to kno more about me well email me or give me a call :) Nine Five Four Five Four Five One One Three Seven Three Two Two
Mera
hey..just want to say somthing...is only matter to you girls is to have a rich man? come on..every nice girl of you deserve much bettr than just a rich man....every one of you need true love in her life...money never give or bring true LOVE....what if the rich man you married lost his money some how..then you will keep your love to him?..and can you trust in a rich man?..its will be esy for him to give up you and look for another girl once he can..who can stop him?he is rich and he can do what ever he wants...you girls need his true love..not his cash..dont forget that cos you all amazing girls and deserve the best for sure...and I wish the good best luck to you all girls to find the true love you deserve..and who knows..maybe the man that he will loves you true love..can be rich as well?or maybe much better...God bless you all and give you the best you deserve...so sorry if I bother ...Merry Christmas ♥ Thank you ♥
karen
i am sweet and pretty with the best smile ever! love to meet you love for you to spoil me and lets enjoy each other; email me soon and then lets talk ear to ear ;;
charlotte
hello sounds like your looking for me just like iv been looking for you lol
please add my facebook charlotte emma to see my photos or email me charduggan - at - hotm and i willl send you some x
Aurora
Hi. I'm 23 years old, borned in Brazil and live in Sweden. Im intelligent and a very nice company and ofc, I look nice. Contact me I want to get to know you better!
cindy
hello how are u my name is cindy and if u have not found anyone yet i'm ur girl
David
Would love to spoil you sweetheart
joanna
got beautiful eyes,nose and lips.beautiful back,curvy hips,legs...bea me(worthy of spoiling)...che me out on tagged....to view more pics of me themusicgirlmag bElieVe Am your sugar PRINCESS.kisses
AMBER
HEY THERE I'D LET YOU SPOIL ME ;) <3 amber IM 22 MESSAGE ME BACK FOR MORE INFO AKOEPFER1205 - at - HO
nicola
i am simply just looking for a kind hearted man, who can treat a lady right and possibly show here what she is worth, i have been single for a while and i have been mistreated by previous men, i would like to be spoiled and taken out, i want a guy to buy me flowers and treat me with respect and love, i simply want a growing relationship with a good man!
funattraction
Will I do
kadija
email me and i will send a pic. if your still looking to spoil.
vicky
Hello please contact me on my email,so i can send you some photos of me. Im from sweden. ciao
theresa
hope i fit the description... please email me... i would really wanna get know u better
Tanya
u seem like a very nice guy.... im not all about money but i do like to be spoiled :]
angie
Hello, I will send a picture if you decide to email me back... So hmmm.. what made you decide to post this message? It's interesting, very interesting. I look forward in hearing from you.
Latisha
I not all about the money but having a guy who is willing to spoil me can not hurt every woman would love to be treated like a queen. Would she not?
Kendra
How are you? I hope I fit your description. Once you hit me back we can talk more!
izabell
Hi there the funny thing is that honestly it seems like you would like to spoil the right person but hey wouldnt u want to be spoilt also, u havent mentioned that in here and yes im sure every women wants to true love but also not being able to afford the good things in life are a bit of a downer , il come to the point i would love to be spoilt by a good hearted man just like any other women so im also willing and able take care
darkuueen24112
I would love for us to take care of each other. You can email me for a pic you wont be disapointed ;)
kimpykohli
hi iam kimpykohli i live in india i wanna true friend plz cal me Seven mail me For Zero Eight Eight Eight Two Seven Three Nine Four Two Six
Nonny
What you are describing is every girl's dream. It also puts you in a position to be used. I guess a pretty girl will look good beside you and keep you company, but their motives behind being with you concern me a great deal, and the fact that you are offering this and you seem okay with it bothers me even more.You might have lots of money and yes, every single girl would like a piece of it, that is how I got to this website. I was wondering how good life could be if I had someone with money to take care of me. Don't get me wrong, I am employed. I make my own money, which I use to take care of everyone else in my life except for me. I haven't had much luck in the relationship field, all men I met never treated me like a queen / provided / did stuff for me. I was wondering how it would be like to have someone taking care of me, buying me all the things I want. But after reading your ad, I realized as much as I'd like that, I wouldn't use another human being / take advantange of their need to have someone in their lives. What you are offering sounds good,too good to be true, and very tempting, but somehow I am not at peace with it. You deserve to have people be your companion not because there is something in it for them. From what I read, you sound like someone who has more to offer, more than money or a good life. I wish you show this to people so you can have meaningful relationships / friendships not fake ones with people after your money.
Charlie
Would you like to spoil me? I have had my eye on some Vivienne Westwood shoes for ages... Maybe you could get them for me? Make me feel spoiled :)
macee
Hi, I'm Ms. Macee, a college professor from the Philippines! What you had given in your message could be very awesome, anyone would definitely wants to be your woman...(i mmay include myself as one of them)but I'll rather say, "for a man to fits into women's life, he must be able to know the woman first,love her with all her heart, and most of all be ready to live with her...
stephanie
i am 100% sure youll like me so just give me a chance
denise
Hello there!
you sound like a very nice person and i would like to talk to you if possible. xx
denise
here is my pic. email me on denisenolan2011
Stephanie
yes hi this is stephanie looking for a down to earth nice laid back young man I love to enjoy life I love spending time with partner
charisse
i'am looking for you.hope to meet you soon.
Melisaa
Im looking for a real man who want to show me his side of the world
Grace
Hey,
I would love to be the girl that you will spoil.I am energetic, lovey, sweet and smart.Given the chance,I would make you very happy.My email address is letaureaugrace - at - Yahoo!
Amanda
Hello there Mr. Man. I am here to make you happy and content & I would love to spend time with you. I'm 24, 123lbs,34C, great ass, white & clearly perfect for you.
Goddess
CHECK OUT GODESS ROBIN

ROBINMASERATI.COM
Sandi
Hello if you are still looking for a lady contact me and I will be sure to send u a pic, I promise you will not be dissatified :)
Veronica
hi sounds good all you willing to give to a girl, but i also would like a man who treats me good with respect and takes care of me and show me that i'm much worthit. email me so we can talk more and exchange pics
ashley
sounds like my dream. im a hrad working dedicated woman who just wants that little attention. i would love to be spoiled.
natalie
iam 40 although noone belives e as i look much younger, where are you from i am from england xx
roxy
if you aint rich then you aint manure in i don't want you. Got to be able to handle me in spoil me with the finer things.
Mark
I recently broke up ... Would love to see you for a date.
Tosha
My phone number is Seven One Nine -Two One Three -Nine One For Zero Four
lisa
i am loving n caring n looking 4 sum 1 2 spoil me
Sexy
Hello how are you? My twin sister and I have been looking for us a sugar daddy that we can make happy. We are good women we love to cook, we are very smart young intelligent women with class but we been looking for someone we can have fun and spend some time with trust me you will love us as soon as you meet us. If you are interested in meeting us send us a email and we will go from there!!
lia
Hi babe, it sounds like we are looking for the same things i have also sent out ad's looking for a sugardaddy i am still yet to find what i need sadly, please contact me, Lia xx
sasha
i would love to get to no you.x
Honeyy
My names is honeyy and id love for you to give me the oppurtunity to meet and greet you
utty
i need a rich kind friend,pls add me up 30ba237d
Roxy
I would love to get to know you x
Snow
Ey Handsome, Im A Young,Fun, Wild, Crazy GirlBut Im Also VERY Matrue, Youll Be Suprise(; .. My Birthday Is On Dec 18 (VERY Soon) N Im Lookin To Be Spoilled Thee Way I Should Be!!
Ashley
Email me pretty1purple - at - Google ;) IM THE GIRL FOR YOU I PROMISE
anna
Hi I'm anna 36 years old looking to be spoiled but like to spoil the man back I'm loyal loving
ANDREAJEFFERSON
I NEED ME A GOOD SUGAR DADDY TO HELP ME AND TAKE CARE OF ME AND SPOIL ME TOO.
Keira
Hey
I'm keira and I'm 24 from the Uk.
I don't expect you to spoil anyone without getting to know them first so send me an email at awkeira - at - hotmail.co.uk and hopefully we can talk more.
In the past I've lapdanced, done webcam shows and sold dirty undies as I love the attention and turning a guy on.
More than happy to come on webcam with you aswell :-)
Hope to chat soon
xxx
jessica
ide love for u 2 spoil me and ide deffinatly spoil U :)
Dawn
hi my name is dawn and im looking for that mr right to spoil me and give the world to me if i what you want to spoil then email me im looking for that right right person to have me on his arm please no games no time to play them ppeace
angel
i wonder if i'm pettie for u to wanna spoil. will send picture x
nikki
hello my n name is nikki from california the bay are looking for a man to spoil me i am white with blue eyes blond and brown hair and wonderful personalty you can call me if you want to get me to know me more at Five One For Zero -Four Seven Two -For Zero Two Nine One
Sherri
i'm looking for someone to spend time with someone who will hold me and spend time with me i'm a verry big heated loveing carring woman with needs
Jessie
fun loving very energetic, loves adventure and very educated
Hilda
hey am 21yrs i would like to have a man who has personality,dignty and respct some that will love and care for me and i will give it my best to treasure and cherish him.
Josie
spoil me and i'll satisfy you
Stacy
i sure would love to have a man who would spoil me..
Title: Rich Sugardaddy Looking For Girl To Spoil - Buy Her Expensive Things [2005]
Tags: rich sugardaddy looking for girl to spoil
By
Comments 81
Visits 2979