Rich Wealthy Girls Looking For Someone To Be Their Best Friends

Forums » Blogs » Rich Wealthy Girls Looking For Someone To Be Their Best Friends
this post is for people who are looking for good long lasting friendship with other people who may or may not be rich. the purpose of this post is to find good friends from around the world.
can you believe it, there are actually riches girls in the world who looking for some one to be here friend. i met rusha last month. she is a very wealthy girl and wants to find a good friend with. i mean, when i met her online i didnt know she was rich. i thot she was just like me. and average person. after we know each other more and more. she told me she comes from a very riches family. well, i didnt care, i dont know if she told me cuz she wanted to brag or something, but i didnt care cuz i will probably never meet her anywayz cuz she lives far away. but i like her because she has good imagination. i like meeting rich girls online. i dont want their money, i already am ok with money. i just want their friendshipe, someone i can talk to and someone they can talk to with. you'll find as you know her more, that she is just a regular person just like me and you but with extra ordinary life stile. i mean, its cool, thats how she was raised and born, so i know there could never be anything between us, i can never give her the luxury that her family gives her. she is funny and makes me laugh alot. i really like talking to her.. well, i have to go now, but if there is a rich girl who wants to just be friends, im here for you. im not interested in your money, im not poor, but im happy with my life and dont need no more wealth. well, tell me about you.
Karen
i came across this while i was searching for a single female babysitter. i'm a police officer. i just wanted to say if you are offering money do you really think these people are going to be your friend? just something to think about ! you don't have to pay for a friend i'm sure you are a great person and people will want to be around you because of you! not what you have. good luck if you need someone to talk to email me

quadinaFor Three Five
Karen
I am middle aged female who is happly married but am looking for rich lady to be friends with and possibly be my mentor.
iam a god faering person ged 22 looking for some one to be my friend
Glammour
i am looking for sponsors an r investors for my many tv , film , commercials , documentaries , entertainment & fashion projects , and meeting new positive people of business & wealth , all business home girls & guys are welcome please be honest a business professional who has the funds to finance and build a empire serious replies only !
as well as friendship & fun with the tools to create an make millions !
larry
it would be nice to have a rich friend then you would know she or her is not after your money or to use you in anyway there is a lot of good people in the world that are just making it and don't care that much about money all they wont is a true friend to trust and be there for them to talk to i am the kind of person that would never ask for money or accept any money from someone to help me i have my own problems to solve and fix them myself honor between friends is better then 200 tones of gold you tell that person something and you know that person would never tell no one what you said and your friend knows you would never tell no one what they said to no one, even if they were threatened with jail time for not telling what they said to you, is like in the bible god says he puts what you said to him what you did wrong to the farthest parts of the universe to never judge you again on what he has forgiven you for and you should never bring them up to him again i have met 2 billi
Chel
Hi.

Just found this page on google while im searching about rich man. Sounds interesting when I can find this page hope can find my Mr. right who came from the same background with me. It will be nice if I can meet a person who also coming from the wealthy family here.
nick
hey chel u still looking u can email me nicholasoriginal - at - Yahoo!
trevin
looking for that friendship made in heaven.it could be u..........
olumide
i like to b ur friend not for ur money bt for friendship..... +two three four seven zero three five one three seven eight nine one
hussey
i want to friendship with you .. . :o
Apostle
can we be friends? am an african missionary who love god and waiting for his appearing...?
plz call me........+For Two Three Three For Two Four For Two Five Five Three Seven Seven Three .. need a friend who is god fearing and god lover who dedicated his entire life to christ because we live in a strange and dangerous world.....
peaches
I'm peaches I need new friends in my life. I am a fun person to hang around.
luis
were do you live are you in my area i live in toronto
Philip
goodlooking 17 year old mature man, very artistic love earthy things,music you name it! athletic build,love to travel.
Michael
i'll be glad to friends with a female. i'll even work. just like to see people find peace in this looney world.
Sudhir
hi, all im sudhir, i want some good friends, whenever he/she like to talk with me anything yourself, i want friend because i will share my filling & emotion about me.
ham
looking for gal frends to talk to
buzonatri
well actually im looking for a wealthy girl who doesnt need a dime from me, of course i dont need hers, just to have a friend or girlfriend as the case may be that is "fly', got good taste and swagger
fazal
i like good and nice people
i am seeking to meet a nice lady friend,to talk to her and to get to know her better,if you are
looking to meet,lets talks sometimes and get to
become good friends.
Biira
i like the site and hope to meet a good friend. am from uganda in africa . bmaureenFor Zero Three - at - yahoo!
caylem
Hey there . How are you?. I am looking for a friend that would take me as there close friend.
dev
hey my name is dev from jaipur and nice looking girl with
frind ship
mahantesh
hi am mahantesh i want to be friend with smart, nice, honest and rich girl. plz contact me
Phronesis
I really need a rich girl to be my friend forever. +For Two Three Three Five Four Eight Six For Two Nine Six Seven For Two
shabran
hi i am shabran .
i looking for a honset or rich women or marry. if any want or contact me skype or my yahoo mail
my skype name mr.sane3
ahmed.shibran - at - Yahoo!
Robert
Am robert young and rich guy with alot of cash am looking for serious lady/girl
256451752527405 email,y i g a r o b e r
simran
hi i am simran and i am young girl and i am looking a friend and i need financial help urgent ...i belong to a poor family
noluthando
I would to be friends with girls iam a girl too I like rich girls not to rili use their money bt to help wen I need one, iam 21yrs black girl and iam in s.a if you r interested to be friends with me call me 0451835398467
satya
ping me. Nine Nine Two Two Nine Six For Zero Nine Eight Seven . ill be waiting for your call
solomon
i am looking for a nice friend u dont have to be rich just be nice and sweet
bakhtiar
I would like be a friends nice girls and have a kind hearts.
mahesh
hi i like you r friendship yar
Ødiraa
Hey! tis like i am the last man standing, but not true, i still need you, alert me
v i a o d i r a a r a p h a e l -at - gmail Or beep +Two Three Four Eight For Zero Six Two Four Eight Four Seven Six Four . Well i am still Two One , also in some college level, and have no money on me, but need U. C U!
aamir
i want to friend ship with beautiful girl she should be rich family . i am student of electronic enginearing .girl should be punjabi or urdu speaking family. my cell no is 04513456122885
Gilbert
I'm Gilbert from Tanzania,am not rich but am looking for true friends. .Check me in fb Gilbert Ngowi
yash
HI FRIENDS MY SELF YASHWANT
charlsugorji
hi am charles i need a wealthy lady in nigeria or outside abroad for marriage plz connect me Two Three Four Seven Four Five One Zero Three Four Nine Seven Seven One Eight Five
tarun
hi Nina, can we move on to become friends, a true one only, who can feel pains, happiness, love and care! well if really true, drop in an email. no cheating please! i am badly hit by bunch of cheaters in life. so only true things desired please! one thing is assured, you give me 10% , i shall be ready with 100%. hoping for a new era in life! love & regards.
Alexis
PLEASE show me how to recover my deleted facebook messeges, im so desperate to see wat my loved one is hidding
selenagomez
stop bozo selena has to be secret
Jhavve
I'd loved to retrieve all the messages that has been deleted..
ricky
i can relate i been hurt a lot also i have a caring heart and full of love to give like being happy and no i do not cheat if u 100 i will b 200 and more and that's for sure love and no regrets
regenia
im a black woman and i was dating a mexican and he lies and he told on after the other/ never again. i will stick with my black bothers. no thank on mexican guys. espically lecho garica from el dordo arkansas
philip
ih my name is philip nice to meet you
Robert
am Robert a rich guy looking for a serious girl to marry
u g a n d a p u b l i c r es and y i g o b er - at - yahoo.c 256451752527405
sajid
i need a g frnd to life parnter i m also beautiful man plz any one to frndshp me
jermaine
i am looking a very beautiful attractive lady
Vick
I am trustworthy person to know of, have always been there through thick and thin for all friends, any rich girls out there wanna be my friend with benefit.
anuj
hi ladies and gals this is anuj from haryana wants be your good friend i m very sensetive person if you r interested plz cal me - at - eight nine five zero seven two seven three seven four
paul
hey how are you
srikanth
u r so great because reading this ur story its very nice ur sooo good iam from india iam some clg iam also trying to a friendship to any byetheybye iam so late k k bye
Anthony
I really wanna fall in-love with a woman that will marry me.
Rohan
I am a very nice guy call Six Four Seven Five Three One Two Six Four Five One Zero Eight
Bright
Am a Nigerian schooling in Ghana, I love young ladies and intend to be loved by them
john
hello am john from ghana i will like to be your friends if you don't mine
Paul
Am cul 2 mke frnd wif
nasir
hi,im naseer..in search of true friendship,and love........ema - at - nasirmohammad26
georgekihura
ok hi thea am george just found this site ok am single but am not finance sly stable am to looking for true frend and too true love
ranveer
hi , m ranveer nd i m looking 4 a girlfrnd.age around 22 nd for a rich girl.
If any girl interested plz contact me on my email id- r v 7 g i l l - at - gmail.c
desmond
hi to all.i am call desmond.from east africa,precisel from cameroon.studtx electrical and telecommunicati engineering 2nd yr now in da unirvesity.well really filling bored.looking for someone to chat and know each oda more.will be pleased
clement
am an ict by profession and needs a lady from all over the world for a serious friendship. I live in ghana.
Nina
Hey,
It's really a pleasure in me to know you I'm miss Nina by name,a lovely good looking young girl and I'm search of a true love. That is the reason why i decided to contact you here so that we can establish a good relationship and also to know ourselves better. Remember Age,Race, and Religion is never a problem to me, all that matters to me is true love. Kindly contact me on my Email (
n i n a e d 5 0 5 0 - at - yaho ) it will enable me send you my pictures and tell you more about myself. Hope to hear from you soonest,

Nina.
babucarr
looking for serious girl
david
i am ready for serious relationship.
malonga
im serious french man im looking someone for my life oh dont play with love plz
Malick
I luv people like me.if u no trust anybody try to trust some1
monique
i am a true friend anyfriend that will always be there when the whole world left you, i will always cheers you up when the world turned you down and i will never ask you to ack like angel but i will become your angel!! and a good friend looking for a rich friend cuz am sick and tired of sitting around the house doing nothing .....
Debbie
Am a sweet 24 year old girl lookin 4 love.
muntaro
i lve u call now For Zero Two Four One Eight Two Two Five Six Three or For Zero Five Four For Zero Seven Six Nine Nine For Zero Eight
godfrey
i like yr age though i can not see ur beauty.
luis
hey,how are yoh doing,i want to be your boy lover,For Two Five Six Seven Seven Three Five Nine Three Four Four For Two ,thank u.
Vikash
i am also in que
kofi
Hi, Am Kofi studing - at - teesside uni. Ghnaian looking for rich and nice, sweet girl out there for frienship. some1 i can talk to, have fun with etc.
Frank083
hello any rich and nice, sweet girl out there ;) i just found this page caz i was lookin for rich girls on google, so i registered here to be able to post something but i will look more around :) am not looking only for your money, i would like to have a nice rich girl as friend or best friend, somegirl who show someone the other part of the life when u can have money what all u can afford, as example i mean ^^ i like to listen and speak bout things, doesnt matter what it is. and it would be something new for me, to have a nice and sweet girl as best friend who is also rich, never had but hey...how often u can have something like this? unless u know movie stars (actors) or singers ;D so ye, i am 28 years young men, from Austria was born in Hungary. i hope to find here some girl, age doesnt matter but ye should be at least 18 years and not more than 50 years ;P i hope to get an answer, or any nice email. and i will tell you more informations bout me as well a picture if you want too, but i would like to see from u as well ^_^ thanks, till now :)
benjamin
im a single guy, an entrepreneur, a showbizman want a gud real rich gal dat we can build our dreams 2gether wit cos im an industruos man of gud reputation,i travell most tymes fom my base in cali4nia ,u.s.a,im a real gud entertainer majorly in music and promoting de art.
jack
i want to be your freind
amr
I am a normal man And Romensa I'm from Yemen From the Middle East I want true love I'm looking for love look for crumbs of my dreams
eric
i want some nice rich girl for a serious friend
WHTS
heh me 27 year old guy , lives in chandighar ,and feel very lonely . i m in the search of a friend .is ther any one please contact me.
Affan
Dear, I am looking for rich honest ,sincere nad hard working girl/women first friendship second to do jointventure business in Bangladesh. I am scorpio and 38 yrs.I don't want to explain my chatacter but a true friend will understand me. Take care
night
i m searching for a lady to support me i m from pakistan kpk
Raghavendra
Hi.. dear rich friends,
My name Raghavendra from India. I am searching for some rich girlfriends for friendship & hep. Pleae will pleas join with me to get me good rich girlfriend. I am working in a healthcare field. I am basically very poor and having lot of financial problems. I may become rich after few years but at the moment I am really struggling. Please my rich girlfriend join hands with me. I will remain as your best friend forever. Please don't hesitate, I am honesty person. Contact me...

ganta
lmfao craphead ppl
Rogelio
i know what u mean the real person its what makes the diference im no tha person whos looks for the money cuz like i say money no make the person the persons makes the money and its nice to find a person whos care about and try to make them to fell the company and the real friendship. im no rich but im no poor i work hard for what i got and i love the music im a start singer, i love to get alots o friends but i dont have to many i want to have more...
nikky
hi every one wanna rich gf
Paakow
Hi, jus looking 4 a female pal.u can mail me if interested.Am from Ghana.
shania
hey my name is shania cleveland i will be your friend im in the same situation your in ! so lets be friends
mohammed
hi iam ishtiaq from dubai and iam 27 year old and iam looking for tru frieandship with girls plz any girl want frieandship with me my id is mohammedishtiaq41 - at - yahoo.c
Pervaiz
I am looking for beautyfull ladies/girls for long terms relation ship,rich females
mail
mail me to know
joe
iam in need of some help willing to do anything for pay hard working nice fun and happy
Bryant
Hi I am a rich italian in houston,tx im 17 boy and i want to meet new people and to have friends like me that love traveling,going to meet famous people, going to clubs, and buying gucci and burberry
Vanessa
Im just an original girl looking for new friends. I pretty much like to do anything and im real.Hit me up
Anandraj
i am very friendly every one
gospel
I am very friendly and I like meeting good people. I dont easily get
annoyed call me on +234,eight,zero,nine,three,six,two, six, six, zero, six or email me at gospelcherechi - at - Google
Amos
I will like to be yyour friend ,thanks
Thompson
Hi everybody im Thompson a professional footballer looking for a very rich girl who knows how to talk to people and I am a down to earth person.im black well bult and 6ft tall.you can contact me by email thompsonnagbejr - at - Google.
prince
am prince n need a rich gurl to be friends jut friends nothing else hala me on twitter - at - princeygee
abubakar
am nice guy who like going out a lot when am back from training, meaning football. i also like hanging with lovey ladies but i don't have a real friend and i need someone who can help me to acheive my goal into football.
Azi
Hi my name is azi and I'm looking for friendship I'm in my late 20s and self employed. My email is Asbid-h - at - hotmail.co.uk
Gatot
I 'm looking for: Wealthy, Young & Beautiful Ladies who willing to be My Girlfriend and willing to Invest in Indonesia ..
Indonesian with millions tropical Island and thousand Mine ... Very very good for Investment ... Tourism, Mining, Plantations, Fisheries, Etc.

Please send Me to My email: koco underscore gatot at y a h o o dot c o m.
redd
hi. im redd.. 24.. simple. i'm not a rich man,but you can be a true friend. searching for a nice,humble girl that can be a best friend or lover.. well, this is what i am.. mail me, reddtaxz - at - ymail :) smile . be happy always..
princewuriana
have gone tho hell jut wanna a girl whom i will have fun with......am not rich but i don't care whether you are rich or not...is OK with me.
hopkid
hi,
am looking 4 a rich girl 4 serious relationship in 9ja orb oversea 0
krishna
I m looking rich girlfriend. If some one instrested plz contact at kanhakrishna seventysix at the rate of Google
waiting for lovely friend. May b u....
blessing
hi I'm blessing.I'm trying my way for someone to sponcer me to australia.I want to study there.
eyeuser
you can eye us on eyeuser dot com a social network and a dating site..
jay
hi everyone
i'm also trying o reach anybody who can be my partner in life. i'm a broad-minded, and open o any kind of relationship. i'm don't discriminate love orientation. you can check me at FB: voudka cruiser to find my other personal infos.
Thank you
Rich
Hello there! I am Richard, im from Latvia. Looking for girl to be friends with and sure thing for partying. you can reach me on my skype: richard19912 or e-mail: gaf7 - at - inbox.lv Will give number for the right person=)
Becca
I'm Becca,by name single and never been married I like honesty, trust,love, caring,truth and respect, contact me at this love to meet so that we can know ourselves better bye and hoping to see your feedback my id is (Beccabensonn - at - yahoo.co.uk) miss Becca.
dilip
I'm 55 honest. write me sendilip19 - at - Google
ola
i need a gud friend dat hav God fearing from any country
Alton
I want a friend that can share my thoughts
olarewaju
Whatz up hw are u doin I we take care of u I promise I we disapoint u till my death
jefferson
i am a student and i need money to go back to school so please need help from you
Joseph
hello,I need a sincere female friend from a descent family dat can assist me in my academic pursuit Two be my friend(prefairably from Nigeria),I would'nt mind taking it inTwo d nxt level though.my contac is:For Zero Seven For Zero Six One Six Four Three Nine Seven Five .
Richardson.mwesigwa
Am a ugandan aged 30 searching for afemale friend ready to exchange business ideas please your welcome
ADAM
MY NAME IS ADAM SINGLE IN CANADA LOOKING FOR SINGLE FEMALE TO HAVE FUN WITH I AM A VERY NICE GUY 25
ADAMMCALPINE - at - LIVE.CA
Monica
Hi, I'm looking for a really nice guy,By reading what you wrote you sound like a pretty nice guy.
srikanth
hai iam nice persons . u plz cont this no For Zero Nine Seven For Zero For Zero Three Six Three Three Five Four .iam hyd
reese
i need new friends i can chill wit an talk to
raghubir
ihave not rich but honest and hard work never drink no smoke i want open bussness but first work after i want open bussness be because here i have mini super market
kimpykohli
Hi i am kimpykohli iam male i live in india delhi & i want true friendship any girl interested plz mail me Seven cal me in this no For Zero Eight Eight Eight Two Seven Three Nine Four Two Six
BONGO
i well be very grateful that if someone could help me to find my love who will led me to married,if u are interested call this number For Zero For Zero Two Three Three Two Three Two Four Seven Three For Zero Six Three .i will grad to here from you.
hamhalati
well am looking for a gal or lady for love and friendship.+Two Five Six Seven Nine Two Four Four For One Seven Six Eight
neha
Hi i am Neha
frm india can we move on to become friends, a true one only, who can feel pains, happiness, love and care!
well if really true, drop in an email.
no cheating please! i am badly hit by bunch of cheaters in life. so only true things desired please!
one thing is assured, you give me 10% , i shall be ready with 100%.
hoping for a new era in life!
love & regards.
neha
If u want to content me mail me khanna - at - Yahoo!
Adiksha
Hi I am Adiksha and i know if u do friendship with m then u will b happy evr.
Aditya
Hi,am a simple guy wit simple thought if u want for a true friendship u can contct me at Eight For Zero One Six For Zero Four Five Four One For Zero ...no cheating pls.
colin
hi love to be your friend do chat back
micheal
pls i need love ,am Two Two years if u ar intrested ls give me a call Two Three Four Eight For One Eight Two For One Seven Three Eight Four Eight
Rahul
Some girl looking for me..?
Title: Rich Wealthy Girls Looking For Someone To Be Their Best Friends [1888]
Tags: rich wealthy couples love marraige friendship money
By
Comments 115
Visits 7952