Picture Of Miley Cyrus Hannah Montana When She Was A Little Girl

Forums » Skins And Themes » Picture Of Miley Cyrus Hannah Montana When She Was A Little Girl
This Page Contains information about Picture Of Miley Cyrus Hannah Montana When She Was A Little Girl By julie stantons with 48 Replies. Last Upated: Mon Apr 21, 2014
i can't believe miley is growing so fast

i remember the first spisodes of hannah montana on the disney channel, she was so cute.

but now, she's a teenager and is growing fast, i only see pictures of her when she is grown up

i want to see miley when she was still a kiddo. i admire her talent and her dad too.

jackie1245
20080402-48295-ley-cyrus-little.jpg
yeah i know, im her same age, we are both growing fast.. lol
stacey
i really like miley cyrus shes a good singer
SARH
hi im a # 1 fan of you i would do eney thing to meet you somtimes i m freaky cool ant it and before you did i awayas said ya think that was my first word please say on disney h sarh is mean thank you and bye oh and i would risk my life for you just like your papa oh and stop taking in aprpreent pichtures iv saw all of them so now i dont like you ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
vickie
hey miley i like u when u were littlle and i like u now still r pretty but i hate wut u did with ur hair but i think ur pretty in anyway but stop posing ur horible stop stop!!!!!!! ok bi and tell everyone on the set that victoria said hi!!!!!
rosario
dear hannah i used 2 like u but after you took all those bad photos i hate you any way i still like youre music but stop taking bad pictures you look horrible tell every one there k ttyl.
http://wallpaperama.com/forums/picture-of-miley-cyrus-hannah-montana-when-she-was-a-little-girl-t5895.html
LUPITA
29-5895-014.jpg|36902
<big><big><b>
omg yhur so pretty
LUPITA
29-5895-milyta-020.jpg|36901
omg yhur so pretty yes like me jejeje
yhur nice yhur tv show at disney channel
eleisha
hi i love your shows!!!!!!
ashley
ewwww shes ugly
ashley
ewwww shes ugly and her voice stinks
Zainab
hi! miey ! i am a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge fan of you . i love your songs , your style , your hair ( black ) & (brown ) , and your line which you say every time " say what ! " . you are soooooooo ccuuuuuuuuuute ! love you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mariah
hi miley, i am 1 of your biggest fans and i listen to your musice everday. my favorite songs are its a party in the "usa" and when i look at you. p.s. you were such a pretty lil girl!!!
Elizabeth
you look absolutely precious miley and you've grown up to be such a beautiful young lady. it must be hard being you tho..handling all the fame with ur fans and tryna please everyone!! gosh i could do it!! lol but as long as you stay true to who u are and don't lose sight of the important ppl in your life you'll go far...luv ya btw i love your music!!!
jami
hi im jami and im ten years old i love your style of clothes they rock like u.i love your song party in the usa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!its the best song ever invented.that would be awesome if you wrote me back so do it!!!!nottrying to be mean or any thing its just that it would be cool so do it.ha ha ha ha ha!btw your a meany!!!!!!jkjkjk
patti
hi im patti whats up with your farts stinking the envirorment i mean come on your in firends for change so why r u stinking up this envirorment thx that is all!!!!!btw i just farted so ha ha ha ha!!!!
tia
hi miley i like one of your song the one like this come on you get a limoa fan wowo got a stop every shoe every color when your famos it's kind of fun it's really you would no one ever discover like that and my friends like hannah montana
JUHI
OH SHE S SO SWEET KHUSHBOO WANT TO SEEHER BEFORE DIEING
haylee
hey my name is haylee i am 10 years old and i know u a lot i am not the person that give it out and i want your cell i will keep it to my selfe can well tell me when you are comeing down to mason
alexandra
hannah montana/mily you are the best acirice i have ever seen i am the bigist fan and what is the best show/movie and i love part 1 and 2
diana
I HATE U HANNAH MONTANA MILEY WAT EVER YOUR NAME IS WHO R U HANNAH MONTANA OR MILEY U R STUPID AND FAT AND I WOULD SAY BAD WORDS 2 U BUT I AM IN SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! REMEMBER WE ALL HATE U
tania
when miley was small is was amried by all but still now i like her
Diana
hi desteny Hope im your fan.Ilove Your song your the best 100% i LOVE YOU dESTENY see you Bye
Kashieka
Hello loser!who are you miley or hannah what ever you have none originaly get true now destiney what ever loser!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im in shool today im popular in shool and I have originality NOT LIENG SUPER LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - at -
hopelyn
ilove your shows movie ilike you DAH! INEVER LIKE YOU FOREVER!!!!!!!! LOSER!!!!!!!!!
zac
hey miley would be my girlfriend?i love you i wish you would marry me. mwah
carelle
little girl: lovely today:star people! you is good
siddhi
i am an great fan of miley cyrus. in my school everyone is mad about her all the girls have a book with all her stickers and photos. she sings very well and looks great on screen.
megan
your the best hannah i watch every hannah montana ever made they rule i love you soooooooooooooooooo much that sometimes i even dream about!!!!!!! lol!!!! no kidding
destiny
i remember the fist episode ut now she turning 18 amd on to 20 i love her sing and billy ray cyrus also HANNAH MONTANA FOREVER
sanaa
hey hannah you are so cool and your voice is so sweet.i am your biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii fan.
pooja
hi you songs are nice and you are pretty and i love your shows and i am from india and i do not like you because you took bad photos you are horrible and do not take such photos but anyway i like you and your songs and show
chantal
hi miley i relley knows all about u , u kind of sexy and immaculate
sierra
03-5895-l-351911648dbe4aec817346bc2e16ce9b.jpg|36875
Hi miley, i love your voice i wish i cen just stell it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
alyssa
i love miley but now she growing up to fast
beckythomas
hi miley your coooooooooollllllll

fr becky and leanne thomas
jeem
miley was so cute when she was a little girl ang sweet but when she became big she started to become more sweet.
chrislin
totallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy i hate her exatly ashley she is a nonsence i hate her voice........:-C
reem
i just want miley cyrus whene she was a little girl
sash
i remembred when miley was a little girl:( but i just se her as a tennager wow time flys next thing you know she'll be an adult:(
Girish
09-5895-miley-cyrus.gif
I LOVE YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i really like miley cyrus shes a good singer so pretty I am 15 Years old And When You Started Singing I Like You
hi im a # 1 fan of you i would do eney thing to meet you somtimes i m freaky cool ant it and before you did i awayas said ya think that was my first word please say on disney h sarh is mean thank you and bye oh and i would risk my life for you just like your papa oh and stop taking in aprpreent pichtures iv saw all of them so now hey miley i like u when u were littlle and i like u now still r pretty but i hate wut u did with ur hair but i think ur pretty in anyway but stop posing ur horible stop stop!!!!!!! ok bi dear hannah i used 2 like u but after you took all those bad photos But i Stil Like you any way i still like youre music but stop taking bad pictures you look horrible tell every one there k ttyl. tell everyone on the set that Girish Lakhhara From India said hi!!!!!

bye!!!!!!!!!!!
favour
i want to see your pictur and i want to said i love you and your family and i came from u.k and thank you.
Jacquline
Hanna you are cool on your show.I'm your biggest fan.Hope you email me back.Your biggest fan Jacquline.
JOCELYN
Hi MILEY YOU WERE SO CUTE WHEN YOU WERE A KID. I LOVE your voice!I wish i was you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
amrit
hannah montana i just listen to your name and go crazy. you just look fabulous in the picture I
LLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOVVVVV MUWA
tyshana
miley it was hard to see u go but a gurl cant be little forever.I cryed the first time i thought u were leavin then my mom bought me the movie hannah montana forever. I was happy by the way i loved the movie u are awesome and beleive in ur self u are someday. I would do anything just to be famous for even a min ur lucky to be u.
cach
i love you
Kiddy
19-5895-cute-minnie.jpg
Awwhh~~~ I am so touching People out there admire me Thanks a lot I wanna stay cute ~~~<3
nyeshahamilton
you have tookin pics of you well dressed everyone can see it the whole world can see it so why wont you start walking around well dressedly loser i am being serous!!!!!!!!!!!
Title: Picture Of Miley Cyrus Hannah Montana When She Was A Little Girl [8594]
Tags: picture of miley cyrus hannah montana when she was a little girl
By , 48 Comments