hey guys, everytime i need a part for my car i always to go pick and pull auto parts. i like cuz i get to pick my own parts. but you know how they don't let you take cameras inside, well, my cellphone has a camera and i was able to take some pictures. so i was wondering if anyone else has taken pictures with their cell phone cameras and if so can you post here, i like seeing junk cars. i am fascinated by them. thanks

you know what though, i go there very often to find used parts for my cars and most of the times i go there for nothing because i dont find the car that i am looking for and i end up wasting so much gas because its like 45 minute drive each way. so its just cheaper if i buy the part bran new.

i think they should post their inventory list on their website that way when im looking for a particular type and if i its in their list of inventory of all the cars in the lot i can find it and if its there i can go, but it its not on the list, then it would save me a trip. since they have multiple locations here in the bay area in california, i can look at all their locations like in san jose, fremont aokland or others, if i find it in one of their locations, it will be worth the trip. i think their list should include when it was put. cuz i mean, if its been there a while, you know it has been stripped and only the left overs are left, but thats a good thing because you never know. for example, the left overs are mostly the suspencion in the reat, gas tank, some interior like hearter and air conditioner, you know what i mean, so if you like my idea send them an email and tell them to post their list of cars on their website. or if you want to , just reply to my page here and i will send your comments to them.

thanks