im a big fan of paramore i love all the singers Hayley Williams (lead vocals/keyboard), Josh Farro (lead guitar/backing vocals), Jeremy Davis (bass guitar), and Zac Farro (drums) did i miss anyone?. they all the cool songs i listen to them all the time. i have this cool wallpaper where all the the band members on in the poster but i know they are hot and sexy and i enjoy all their songs specailly all their lirics because i can relate that chick sings nice because it just feels so good. i saw this cd album on walmart lyrics ringtones of their music and videos music on my celphone the song called misery business riot misery business i got the lyrics pressure of the lyrics to pressure lyrics misery business by music video emergency on my mobile so if anyone also needs the riot lyrics lyrics misery tabs misery buisness cd i have it i got it back in Dec to misery by pressure by hayley band by for songs pictures my heart hayley from guitar tabs acoustic bio my heart album Dec misery video Oct tour layouts livejournal born for thispressure by hayley williams ringtone born for this hallelujah misery buisness concert all we know when it rains here we go again and by videos lead singer lyric com all we know is falling merch haley live biography crushcrushcrush tour dates when it rains wiki for misery by fences pics misery by wallpaper albums misery video discography song my heart by hallelujah mp song brighter haley from tickets misery buisness by lead singer of net shirts let this go riot cd pressure by official chords wikipedia by let this go mtv here we go again band members merchandise website we are broken concerts riot album crushcrushcrush fences singer riot by icons download miracle thats what you get haley williams fans decoy christian brighter never let this go crush pic membersmisery buisness by fansite singer of listenmy hero youtubemy heart by fan franklin miraclemisery for pressure by misery bussiness t shirts conspiracy pictures of for a pessimist the band tab that's what you get posters misery mp misery acoustic hallelujah by official website Nov official site born for this by my heart by downloads here we go again by fences by paramore. so if you are like me and i like all these guys when the perform on stage then you will enjoy this youtube video i found is great and i hope you can enjoy it and put the picture in your computer desktop cuz i know i will i have them on my computer right now

What do you like about paramore?