My Parents Dont Care About Me. I Hate My Mom And Dad Mother Father

Forums » Personals » My Parents Dont Care About Me. I Hate My Mom And Dad Mother Father
do you ever feel like your parents don't care about you?. if so you are not alone. does it seems like your parents do stuff just to make your life miserable
20070616-precious-moments-boy.jpg
do you ever feel like your parents don't care about you?. doesn't it feel like your parents do things to just to make your life miserable?

dont worry, you're not alone.

God Will Keep You.
Psalm 27:10

Let me tell you a story.

"God! Oh, Lord God!" cried Kevin as he ran into his room and threw himself on his bed. "Mom and Dad don't love me, and they don't want my love either!" His heart pained inside him. He hurt so much he could only take short, quick breaths. "Help me, help me, God."

He prayed to the Lord to take all the bad thoughts and feelings away. After a very long time he sat up and wiped his eyes. Suddenly, joy flooded Kevin's heart. He cried with happiness, "Lord Jesus, they hurt me, but I didn't want to hurt them back. You've taken my hate away, It's gone! I didn't want to hurt them. Thank You, Lord Jesus, thank You!"

Kevin's sadness had turned to joy.

Psalm 27:10 says in the Bible:

When my father and my mother forsake me, Then the lord will take care of me.

the truth is, your mom and dad do care about you, you just have to understand that they do all these things because they love you and they want the best for you. its hard to understand them sometimes because the things they do to you. Well they do all these things to you because they know how life is, and they are just preventing from you getting hurt. You should feel happy that you have parents who care about you. If they didn't care for you, they would just let you do whatever you want, then you would be getting in trouble, hurting yourself and worst hurting others. Trust in them, what they do is for your own sake.

Well, you're probably saying in your mind as you read this... What is this guy talking about? he doesn't know how i feel? -- You're right, i dont know how you are feeling right now, but i can tell you that once i did felt hate for my parents because they didn't let me do all the things i wanted. Im not telling you that your parents are going to do everything good, and they are going to be the perfect parents you want them to be, because then i would be lying to you. The fact is we are all humans and we do make mistakes, but i can assure you that even though it may seem unfair, is to protect you from other people hurting you.

Being a grown up is hard. Believe me, if i had it my way, i wouldn't mind going back to my childhood years. i remember i didn't have to worry about anything. Well, i did have my worries, like school, homework, friends, what am i going to wear... but now, i dont really worry about those things, why? because they are little compare to other problems i have. Like for example, my boss at work, i have to put up with her attitude, i mean, i could just quit my job and go somewhere else right,, but why should i leave? I love my job and i love what i do. so why should i sacrifice myself by spending all that money and energy in moving. I know, there's a lot of drama in my life right now. I've been feeling kinda lonely lately, i wish i had someone who can help me. But you know what. I do. Jesus is with me wherever i go, so i think of all the things he has blessed me with and im so thankful that i have Him with me.

Listen, dont keep those bad feelings inside yourself, they will only poison your heart. dont focus too much on what you want. if there's one advise you can take from reading my story here is that in life, you always have to give something to get something. if you want your parents to leave you alone, then you will have to give something up. you know what im talking about.... its called pride, you just dont want to do what they say because you dont want to show them they have power of you? i felt like that with my mother. so one day i ran away from home, there was this guy who was always hanging out after school. he sold cars to all the kids in our high school. so i was desperate and i asked him if he would sell me a car and how much. he said he can get me a car for 800 dollars (that was a lot of money in the 80's) for a Junior. i know i couldn't afford it.

one day i got into a fight with my mom and i ran away, i remembered this dude and i told him my story, he said i could come with him, he has a trailer and i can sleep there if i wanted. so i hang out at the arcade after school then at night i went to his trailer. he told me there was not much room in his trailer and i can sleep in his bed with him if i wanted to. I felt desperate because i knew if i went back home, my mom would win, and i didn't want her to win. i had pride. so i decided to stay. i felt weird sleeping in bed with a stranger. so the next morning i got up and went to school.. after school i hanged out with this dude and at night we went back to the trailer. . what is this guy talking about... how am i going to get out of this one i kept thinking in my head. i had to think of something to get out because he was staring to touch my legs. i felt really weird and i didn't like it. it felt really disgusting another dude touching my legs and talking about whether or not i have ever liked other dudes. anyway, i told the guy that i had some money saved up and i can give him that money for all the food he bought me. i told him it had to go home that tonight while my mom was asleep. so he told me to go but he was going to be up waiting for me.

i walked for an hour in the middle of the night back to my house. as soon as i got home, my mom saw me and hugged me, she said she was worried about me. it felt good being home. i took for granted all the things my mother did for me. you know, my mother was a single mom, i never had a father. she worked cleaning houses for the rich people in the hills. i remember being embarrassed because she didn't have a profession like the other parents, but now i realize that even though she cleaned houses, it was a decent job and it was enough for us to buy food and pay the rent.

Someday you will get to experience parenthood and you will appreciate all the things your mom and dad did for you. but dont do things you will regret like hating them or having bad feelings. Pray to Jesus that He may take all those bad feelings and thoughts away. It works!
20070616-precious-moments-boy.jpg
paige
i dont like my parents because me ad my sister clean our room and it is spotless so my mom comes in and looks everywhere and sais it is not clean!!!!!!!!! it is spotless!!!!!!!!!!!
ella
my mom hates me soo much but my dad use to love me but it seems like my mom has hypnotized my dad if i want to go somewhere my mom says no my dad will say no as well cause he doesnt want to get in trouble, everyday my mom and i are fighting she cannot spend a day without sweariing to me its a living hell i just want to have a oerfect relationship with my mom and dad
Lizzy
what if your mom leaves you home alone and you get scared so you call her and she tells you everything you have already done? i am very confused and i hate it!!!!!!

one other question, okay i stay after school until 3:y4 because i have play practice. and then my dad picks me up. i go home and my mom is there and we talk for about an hour. then when i leave to help my sister study i come back in and she is on the phone. she talks to that person until i go to bed. then wake up the next morning and she takes me to school and it is that same thing everyday. what can i do to spend more time with her??
Annoyed
Would have been good but i couldn't understand a bit of it cause you have so many typos and things added in that dont make any sense. GJ. -.-
tina
ok my mother she on drugs she dont take care of me then when i get a job she try 2 make me stay at home i more two the story but i just dont know what 2 do any more im about to be 17 i think i just need 2 kill myself
BJM
My parents hate me. Every day Every night I am their slave and it's just a living hell sometimes I feel like running away
jess
i hate my life, my mum blames me for everythink, when its even her fault.
i mean i ent perfect but its mostly her fault. i hate going home at night after school but i have no-where to stay or go. i threatened to leave home and all she can say is go then. she dont care about and tbh i dont think anyone does anymore, just my friends.
i dont see my dad either just my mums boyfreind who to be honest i dont like. i miss my dad so much. i just wish he was in my life.
why is life so hard ?
do i need to go and start a new life ??
minipoo
my dad dont care 4 me any mire so im dad less
Katie
I totally know how you're feeling. My dad would yell at me if I go downstairs when it's nighttime to get a drink of water!
emily
i just graduated at a modeling school and IMTA auditions are coming up. i told my dad that i wanted to audition. that was on sunday. and today is thursday. i asked if he had called them yet, and he claims that i said i didnt want to do it anymore but i do. i hate him, and now i see that he hates me
Snow
I just want to say that before reading this I was feeling empty and hopeless and agry. Now I feel scared, regretful, and a bit relieved. I realize that I need to pray to God more, and have to have more faith in him, and myself. I don't like my Dad, and things won't be the same anymore between me and him, and that's ok. You cannot change a person no matter what. If you want change, you have to change yourself. My Dad doesn't see that, and is very controlling and doesn't care about what me and my Mum and sisters think. I think the best thing for me is to just respect him and leave him alone. I can't change him, he won't make me happy. After all the things he's done, the emotional and verbal abuse, kicking my mother out... he obviously has problems. He always watches Joel Osteen with my Mum and he never takes it into consideration. He doubts his prayers, just like I do. But enough is enough. I can't hold onto this hate any longer. I feel like I have 25 knives stuck in my heart. All this poison is hurting me. I won't have it anymore. I have to move on and look forward to the better things in life that God has in store for me. I am still alive, aren't I? I cannot tell you how many times I have though of killing myself, ending it all just to get away. It's childish, and cowardly. I remember the time when my Dad was drunk and hit me in the face and kicked me out. I wanted to die. The times when I remembered that and was staring up at the faucet of the tub thinking of drowning myself, or the times when I stuck clothes detergent in my closet so I would always have that escape whenever things got tough. But if I did commit suicide, I was doing it because I was angry of what my parents were doing to me. I was going to let their actions get the worst of me; I was going to let the devil take my life. What a sin I was going to commit! Then I thought of the little girl I made a promise too. Her eyes drenched with tears and her heart cold and heavy. I want to show her a better life. That girl is me. So, I just want to say, to whoever wrote this, thank you. I feel better now. I'm not the only one who feels like this. The world is a cruel place, but theres beauty in it. There's people who do care, who do extraordinary things-- beautiful things. I want to be one of those people. That person that you see when they smile, your heart grows light and your body warms up. I want to be a sun that lights up other people to become enlightened and be their own suns. Thank you for your light. <3
ayush
i heat my mom dad they are jales from me oh god plz. take me to ur home i don.t want to live this life
tray
i hate my mum and dad each day they batter me up my bro and sis get wat ever they want they have a bed roomwith compfey bed i sleep in the cellar on the floor they have chicken and chips i have bread and water tell me what i should do
Mia
My mom and dad are always onto me...more than my younger brother...like i was just up in my room watchn tv cause i wasnt sleepy..and my younger brother is up too...so they say to me " why are you keepin your brother up..thats why he doesnt get up early..you keep him awake." I try not to get attitudes with them but its just hard because they make it so hard to cooperate with them..theyy dont every treat me like other parents treat their children..and to think one day i told me dad i wanted to kill myself..you would think he would day no hooney or sumthin like dat..but he replys " go ahead it aint my problem" WHAT YOU MEAN IT ISNT UR PROBLEM..arent i your child and u dont care if i die..!! uugh i hate my life...by the way im 12
Jena113090
my mom has been going on this game called secondlife and almost a year into it she became a zombie and didnt care about anything she never cooked cleaned or anthing a mom does, then my dad who messed with my head for 9 years made me breakdown everychance he could get then kissed up to me saying oh jen u know i love u then hed tur around and verbally abuse me again. my mom wouldnt say anything and so i moved out now it has been 4 months and its the same ive tlkd to my mom on that game because i knw she wanted to bond with me so i joind secondlife. and after 2 weeks i began to get upset and notice my mom the one who has been there was goe. she was not there anymore and when i try to call home no one answers or i hear my dad cursing at my siblings to hang up. im soo torn i love my mom i miss who she was but whoshe is now isnt her. she has a fake bf on secondlife and she wants that life more, i told her "why do u choose them over me i try to tlk to u and you ignore me why" she goes "im not im here" when shes not. when i told her how i fel she threatened me with suicide so after that i told her. when she wants to be my mom give me a call...that wass 3 days ago...
Livv.G
:'( this is very bad have uu ever thought about calling social services this is not on!!!!!!11
chloe
why is it ALWAYS my fault when i am having fun?
chloe
i dont get to wear what i want
kylee
i hate my mom and dad because they are always mean to me and they make me their slave.i would be upstairs in my room and they would yell "KYLEE GET THE DOGS"or"get my a glass of diet coke".also they won't let me have a friend over when my mom is off work they would yell at me for no reason i just wish i was dead.i am 11 and so yea
there
hey i feel like this too but not with my dad just my mom im 17 and im adopted i have had a tramatic childhood ts hard for me to even talk about my feelings i can honestly its hard to live in the house with her so i hide out alot i try to be nice and i feel like shes being fake toward me and when ever i do say i love you i feel like she doesnt mean it i dont know what to do my self i feel like i want to die sometimes causze i have no one to talk to and then when i do find someone to talk to i feel like they dont understand me i know were you all are coming from and it pains me to say i cant help though i wish i really could i dont belivve in god and never will
Paige
My mother keeps yelling at me saying that i am so ungratefull and disrespectful and i feel like she doesnt love me anymore. I am crying my eys out almost everyday im only 10. what 10 year old should go through this???????????
Marin
No 10 year old should go through that :( I hope you feel better, my mom is like that too
chloe
my dad always tells me to shut the love up
Victoria
My parents always put me down. :\
chloe
my dad says to love off or i will punch you
bab
my mum ad dad dont celebrate my birthday
Ruby
I have a sister wich annoys me to hell so I always think that god has punished me for no reason and gave me a disrespectful sister and once I drew a really good drawing and I showed him with pride but then he goes and...sorry he goes and goesnt even say it is good and I play soccer and he always complaments other people but never me I always feel like I'm a bad player. And I am 11
breepp
well my name is breanna epperly and i have 2 younger sisters and one older half brother and i am misrable. my parents think i have anger problems but i dont agree .andthey are always constently yelling at me and some times i think im just giong to run away cause i cant take it
Alzcatraz
My dad always making me do things that he said "to help him". But that "thing" is doing all the work, cooking, washing his car, buying food, serving him breakfast, lunch, dinner and other 8 meals, make HIS BED, feed the baby, feed the dog, feed another dog, feed the cat, help my mom cook dinner, but she never cooked anything, I loveing do all the work!. When i talk to mom, she started to talk about things like if i don't help dad, i will die in pain! Fuck! If i help him, i will die before i'm even 19, i'm loveing 18!!!!! Help me!
Title: My Parents Dont Care About Me. I Hate My Mom And Dad Mother Father [8135]
Tags: expiriences teen parents son daughter mom dad father mother parenthood
By
Comments 31
Visits 4522