Single Honest Men Looking To Date Big Woman - Plus Size Girls Dating

Forums » Personals » Single Honest Men Looking To Date Big Woman - Plus Size Girls Dating
i am a single gentleman who is interested in finding a woman with a good heart and it doesnt matter her weight
hi, i would like to meet a nice plus size gal. i love meeting new people and would love to meet a nice plus size gal who might be interesting in getting to know a quiet and shy guy. I like big women and a am looking to date a plus size woman. please reply to me if you are interested and lets start to get know know each other. give me a chance would ya!
tameka
where s are the good male
brenda
hello iam 45 a plus size women with good heart,looking for a man with good heartand love me for who i am ..
FRANCINE
hi it is now 1 in the am i would love someone to talk to. i'm retired so i have a lot of time on my hands,i'm 5-9 about 250 and i'm black my age is 73 in june. at this time i need a friend more than anything .
Sandy
31-1304-jan-2012.jpg
anyone looking for me :)
alber
hello this my skype alber.abdo
this my email youseflouis - at - hot mail
fahad
helloo Sandy we can just begin to chart through my email had_raj - at - Yahoo! just waiting for you
moh
hi my name is moh im 32. dark skin skinny wid perfect smile i think u georgous. im from melbourne.
tanya
hello i'm a black 35year old female looking for an much older man to have fun with and have a relationship for a long time
kathymorris
Hello,my name is kathy,im' lovey,single,44D breast,fatt"ASS want yo know about meeting you"
sonny
do you skype Kathy
sonny_reynolds is my skype name if you want to talk as I do love larger women such as yourself
hosea
i like u kathy and will like as to know each other
Stallion
I wish to have BBW as my friend and special partner. I love BBW lady who has more vibes.
lesley
HI IM A BBW BUT VERY NEW 2 THIS
Karen
Hi, name is Karen...I'm fat woman 32 yr old looking for serious relationship. Email me at ksansing - at - yahoo.
rece
Hey how r u i hardly check my emails but ur more then welcome to tex me at Six One Two Six Four Four For Zero Five Eight For Zero
irfan
i like talk to u if u like then i am good boy
Ayudador
I would love to meet you. im single, Three Six txt me Four Eight For Zero Five Seven For Zero Four Six For Zero Six
Ayudador
Hi, I would love to meet you.text me Four Eight For Zero Five Seven For Zero Four Six For Zero Six
chris
hi my name is chris walker Im big man Im 23
zatanya
i am a looking for a guy who who loved a big girl. who lives in tx near commerce tx. and who has a job and loves to tavel,and spoil me.I hope there is someone out there up for the chalange
hootay
Im 54,5'9", long legs, 38DD with long blond hair..a few xtra lbs..wanna talk? please reply!
gaby
let's go ! would like to chat on skype
mark
I would like to chat with you be your friend
Brandon
I'll talk my email is ssjTrunks566 - at - hot mail and my Skype is Brandon.kottke
jackson
hello gorgeous wopuld luv to see a pic of you i luv big women and im 6ft 1 blue eyes and blonde curly hair for you to rub your fingers thru and get ruff when you need to froggi1021 - at - Yahoo!
karen
hiya just want a good time xxx
Danny
You sound great. You can get me on yahoo messenger ninjadanny87
christ
hello i want to know about you
kompanny
i need ur skype name or yahoo mail for more talk bye
Mr
Hello, sweet one complement of the day,it is my pleasure to be your friend,after going through your profile today. i am Mr Teddy.Obasi ,a kind responsible and humble sweet Young man i saw your profile here and like it so just contact me at(teddy.obasi - at - for full introduction of my self,t and to send u my pics OK.please do not let distance race, or color be a barrier for relationship i will love to hear from you soon. Thanks, Obasi Contact, 231880335887
alex
hi im alex im 19 m us looking for a plus sized girl. Im a nice guy im 5'10 210 pounds. id like to skype with you and thne hopefully meet my tag is alex.bown612 thanks
mariae
Hi,how are you
Bon
am very interested with you pliz contact me
ryan
Hi I am ryan I'm looking for a laid back women who doesn't play games and knows exactly what she wants. I'm 24 and ready to get into a long term relationship. I am 6'2" 265 lbs and I have a tougue ring along with guaged ears. They are very small guages though no bigger then a cigerette thickness. Ryman5787 - at - gmail
Charity
hi i am charity big and cute with big hart looking for that spechal man to get to know and mabe marrie must wont to marrie or just be friends. I am 28 and small cheast so no big bubbes hear jut lots of hugs and a fluffey belly to lay you have had on. please don't make fun of my fro or learning disabilatys.
dark:)
heey i would love to chat with u add me or reply so ik if your interested
cooie
01-1304-101211191714.jpg
looking for an honest and loving man
dj_mak
my skype name is. : dj.mak5
add me and have fun.. kiss bye..
alfred
i will like to meet with you ,so if you can send me an email i will appreciate it ,thanks
liza
12-1304-14.png
hi how are u doing i will love to have u as my Good Friend so can u give me ur Skype or yahoo id so that we can chat more? or u add me on this liza1
carey
Hello. Out. There I'm. Carey. And. I'm. A. Laid. Back. Down. To. Earth. Person. That. Longs. To. Be. With. A. Plus. Size. Woman. I'm. A. Very. Honest. Guy. Thats Very. Trustworthy. And. Loving. And caring so. If. You. Want. A. Good. Honest. Man. Please. Leave. Me. A. Message. Thank. You.
DEE
14-1304-photo-on-2011-09-25-at-16.35-2.jpg
Hi just checking this out!
christyler1
hey i love the bigger sized girl so skype me if u want i am twenty thin and all man ;)....skype name above
opoku
i love u plz u can call me on +Two Three Three Five Four Two Five Four Five One One Five Four Five One One Five Zero
Alexis
23-1304-easter-2010-014.jpg
just wanted to say whats up if u would like to talk and get to know me that would be awesome
waqas
hi,i want to live chat with you,skype name:waqasraza2012
Vernell
Handsome black male looking to besty you.. Let's talk!!!
james
Hi my name is james I was online looking for love I see ur picture u looking very beautifull. I love bbw so if ur intrested send me an email. I will keep in touch. And will be adding my skype on my cell phone in just a few mins. So I hope to hear from u soon. Or u can text me Seven One Five -Six Eight One -One For Zero One Two . Ttyl have a great day lovey
kevin
my name is kevin i am looking 4 a beautiful full figured woman.i just moved to pennsylvania and looking to meet new people.i've always been attracted to full figured women and want someone to love.
dawn
08-1304-04100539629618-100000890187780-33427-3080476-n.jpg
hello there... im looking for mr.right.. im funny im a singel, mom.. i tired of looking but i keep going.. i dont drink or smoke. i play sports..
HONEY
WAITING FOR YOU NOW JUST REPLY IF YOU REALY NEED ME
BOYE
please let me have your contact please
Ayudador
You are very pretty! I would love to meet you. txt me Four Eight For Zero Five Seven For Zero Four Six For Zero Six
wisdom
Am For Two Eight years old man single and I will like to be-with for long term relationships. Call me on +For Two Three Three For Two Four Six Three Eight Seven For Two Five Five .
Emmanuel
i am a sport man too. Ad me skype ezi.afa.ka.ego
babygirl
I looking to meet someone` I am shy and never done this b4
Sheri
13-1304-pic-3.jpg
57 year old looking for long term
alex
I would like to talk to you. I am not your typical girl on this site. In fact I am surprised at how much I look forward to hearing from you. Me
Angela
I have never done this before. I would like to talk to you
ellen
hi,my name is ellen and i am intrested in meeting new people
lanyu
hi,i sell plus size jeans for women,and it is free shipping at wholesale price.if you are interested,please contact me,my email is lanyumypiano at hotmail dot com,have a nice day!
Nocxpeep
Hey is da lovely guy u re looking out for. I dont care whether u re slim or fat. All i know is u cud be da luv of ma life. Get me-at-kwasipepraho at Yahoo!
netta
iam 31 year young lady looking foe somone to love and want to love me.a man that loves big beautiful black lady.
nightflight55
29-1304-2654876440998-100000894608324-568651-2274002-s.jpg
I'm 55yrs old separated 1yrs. looking to start over with someone who wants to be loved.
shalwan
Fill figured woman looking for conversation.
April
Hi, I'm a plus-size woman looking for a good man. Please hit me up sometime. I would love to chat with you.
Carl
wow! Yuuz a Cute big black girl
mich
12-1304-picture-107.jpg
hi im mich
Michael
you look nice to me and i would like to meet you i live in bowling green kentncky
petrina
I am a big gal looking for a great guy.
ervin
09-1304-erv3.jpg
wats hannin? i think you are very lovey and would like to know more about you so if you're interested in me hit me back.
sheree
01-1304-sheree1.jpg
get ahold of me
Lisa
16-1304-sspx00441.jpg
give me a call
king
skype me demon dot king two one
Misty
10-1304-thm-phpk2us9d.jpg
well i am new to this. I am 39 years old i live in kansas, i am a single mom of 3 teenage boys ages 15 thru 18. i was married for 21 years well i am seperated soon to be legal divorced thank goodness. unhapply married for the last few years.Anyway i am wanting to find a really nice sweet honest faithful caring fun loving guy that is somewhat of a romantic likes to play in the rain on a hot afternoon lay out under the stars that can show his affections as well as get them i have a big heart full of love just waiting for the right guy to share it with. i like my man to be fit or a few extra pounds ( i know thats not right with me being a big girl) i also love tattoos i have six so far i am 5'5" blonde hair blue eyes i wear glasses so if there is anyone out there that might want to find out more about me please just e mail me or something - at - way8ingon4evr - at - Yahoo! and i will get back to you thanx for reading
kevin
would love to meet you were are you located
Laurice
I am 48 years old and have been divorced twice. My last husband broke my heart. I am looking for someone to help me get through this and get my mind off my ex. I am 5'6" and am a plus sized women. I want to find someone that is sincere, trustworthy and will treat me like the lady that I am. Please respond ASAP.
abagale
20-1304-m-68287412655043c9a9a2f1f64080d6b7.jpg
hi i am abbie i am a full figured women mother of one looking for a single man to meet and first be freinds with ,then mabe more!
lori
Hi, my name is Lori. I am a plus sized woman who would love to meet a real MAN!!! So many are fake and liars. Are there any GOOD ones left???
jennifer
I am 32 years old with blonde hair and blue eyes. I am and always have been a BBW. I'm tired of being lonely and want to meet someone.
ken.caring

hello amanda

am ken eva by name , am 5.6ft tall brown eyes dark hair broad shouldered with a lovely body built am gentle looking, pious in heart,god fearing, faithful, well mannered and understanding bloke, am a single searching for nice lovely caring girl that is ready for a seriouse relationship that will be the mother of my kids, it could be any part of the word distance does not realy mater what mater must is the love,
if intrested pleace do contact me via e-mail : ken.caring at yah... dot com
hope too hear you.
cheers
http://wallpaperama.com/forums/men-looking-to-date-big-woman-plus-size-girls-t1304.html
ken.caring
am ken eva by name , am 5.6ft tall brown eyes dark hair broad shouldered with a lovely body built am gentle looking, pious in heart,god fearing, faithful, well mannered and understanding bloke, am a single searching for nice lovely caring girl that is ready for a seriouse relationship that will be the mother of my kids, it could be any part of the word distance does not realy mater what mater must is the love,
if intrested pleace do contact me via e-mail : ken.caring at yah... dot com
hope too hear you.
cheers
Title: Single Honest Men Looking To Date Big Woman - Plus Size Girls Dating [8064]
Tags: men looking to date big woman plus size girls
By , 67 Comments