Masiela Lusha Pics Wallpapers Images Pictures Photos George Lopez Carmen

Forums » Free Wallpapers » Masiela Lusha Pics Wallpapers Images Pictures Photos George Lopez Carmen
Masiela Lusha I enjoy watching george lopez on abc, carmen, which is the teenage daughter is fine. She is a good actress, just found out her real name is Masiela Lusha Pics Wallpapers Images Pictures Photos George Lopez Carmen
I enjoy watching george lopez on abc, carmen, which is the teenage daughter is fine. She is a good actress, just found out her real name is Masiela Lusha and this is what i know about her: She is a beautiful woman now. someday i hope to meet her. (but probably that will never happen)

Masiela Lusha plays George Lopez's teenage daughter, Carmen, in the ABC series George Lopez. An accomplished actor, author, model and artist, Masiela first gained attention modeling in Michigan, and shortly thereafter made the move to Los Angeles.

Masiela's film and television work includes a voice on PBS' Clifford's Puppy Days, a guest-starring role on Disney's Lizzie McGuire, the host of Real Life Teens, an educational program, and lead roles in Down With Me, My Father's Eulogy and 007th Grade Young James Bond Chronicles. In addition she has had many supporting roles in such films as Summoning, Living with Mushuggana Shiksa and Spirit Rising.

Her theater work includes Charlie and the Chocolate Factory - in which she played the Queen of the Umpalumpas -- Snow White, Last Dress Rehearsal and The Buzz. There was a buzz around that she posed pretty for a magazine, but i know its not true, Masiela Lusha fine, are you kidding me know, not her, she will never do something like that. you can't deny she looks hot in this picture though.

Masiela has been named "the youngest author in the world to publish a book" and one of "the best top ten talented poets for North America," for her book Inner Thoughts, which was published in both English and Albanian in 1998, when she was twelve years old. She views writing as an extension of herself, a means of creating worlds without boundaries, and is currently applying her impressive talents to crafting several screenplays.

Born in Europe, Masiela now resides in Los Angeles. She attends UCLA where she majors in English and Business. While her first love is acting, she also enjoys dancing and gymnastics, biking, boating, bowling, cooking, singing, rollerblading, skiing and volleyball, and she speaks German, French and Albanian

her mom (Angie Lopez) played by Constance Marie is not so bad either. check her out:
GIRISH
hfjkx bvmkkjsdnsdnbsdi;dknmsdkln
fbksdjksbn
dfbvdjksbsdjkfn
John
20080224-42961-johns-birthday.jpg
ask me why i'm so proud to have to be my girlfriend for me
my fullname is john charles jones
Raymond
i feel masiela is beyond beautiful. i wish her and her family all the luck in life, may god be with them always.
landen
i think mesiela lusha is hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
landen
masiela lusha is my wallpaper on everything i have
Dillon
wow ur beatiful i would love for u to email me back i would love to talk. ur amazing.i watch ur show on george lopez every single night just to see you. how did u get so smart.please email me back
Matt
you are soooo pretty i wish i could meet you i am a fan of george lopez.
constance
who is constance marie
talon
angie lopez is so lovey!
David
carmen lopez you are so cute i watch you on george lopez its funny how you call george fat head that made me laugh well email me back rock on
cody
Masiela is so cute i watch gorge lopez evry night but I don't think it shows alot of you can you tell me a site to watch you act you are the best actor in history
moto
Howard
i love your tv show George Lopez
i watch you on tv everynight
will you send me picture of you
you look very Beautiful in your picture

your Friend Howard Lanha, Jr
will
Hey you look fantastick, I will prtect you so if you want to meet me just tell me to go to your show, and I will be there for you, besides your mother, and father are not that smart, I know that you are smarter than, your parentes, girl, so if say yes just tell me.
mendel
wow ur beatiful i would love for u to email me back i would love to talk. ur amazing.i watch ur show on george lopez every single night just to see you. how did u get so smart.please email me back
cutiepiecece
I lug Angie and carmen I would really like to meet them
Title: Masiela Lusha Pics Wallpapers Images Pictures Photos George Lopez Carmen [3966]
Tags: masiela lusha pics wallpapers images pictures photos george lopez carmen