Lucky Charms Leprechaun Cereal Character Wallpapers Pictures Pic Images

Forums » Free Wallpapers » Lucky Charms Leprechaun Cereal Character Wallpapers Pictures Pic Images
This Page Contains information about Lucky Charms Leprechaun Cereal Character Wallpapers Pictures Pic Images By wallpaperama with 23 Replies. Last Upated: Fri Apr 11, 2014
Lucky the Leprechaun, Lucky Charms' mascot

From the beginning, the mascot for the Lucky Charms has been a leprechaun who can change plain white marshmallows into mystical shapes. When he was introduced in 1964, this character was known as "L.C. Leprechaun", but his name was eventually changed to Lucky. In addition to appearing on the Lucky Charms cereal box, Lucky also stars in each animated Lucky Charms commercial. In these advertisements long a staple of American children's television, Lucky is usually chased by several children who want his cereal, a fact which prompts him to utter his famous catch phrase in a highly exaggerated Irish accent, "They're always after me Lucky Charms!" The commercials usually end with Lucky singing the cereal's slogan: "Frosted Lucky Charms, they're magically delicious!" (This has since been changed, with "frosted Lucky Charms" being replaced with "that's me Lucky Charms", and there was a time when the slogan was "marshmallowy delicious"). Lucky's voice was performed by voice actor Arthur Anderson from 1969 to 1992.

For a brief period of time, Lucky the Leprechaun was replaced as the cereal's mascot by a bumbling, inept wizard; but Lucky was returned when sales of the cereal declined as a result.
keyman
cool leprecon leprecan leprechon leprechan lepracon lepracan leprechan leprechen lepreken leprekan little green guys with a green suite and a green hat. a wharf duarf midget midyet litle guy with four leaf clover
lacky
these are very cute lucky leprechaun pics
leprecan
leprechauns movie story stories history costume irish costumes legends myth myths ireland trailer imdb day mythology shamrock green adult clover clipart clip art the movie patrick facts st patrick's day legend lovey pot of gold history of folklore st patricks day trivia mask poster st patrick's day st patrick st patricks day st patrick vs four leaf clover saint patrick internet movie database st patrick's saint patrick's day four leaf clovers freddy vs jason saint patrick's day saint patricks day st patrick day michael myers 4 leaf clover friday the 13th jason voorhees halloween costume ideas movie reviews st patricks freddy krueger pot of gold freddy kruger st patricks day parade st patrick's day parade movie review mobile clip art video alabama trap costume ideas in mobile pictures friday 13th the mobile alabama sighting movie poster st patricks news in alabama coloring in mobile alabama movie trailer pictures of leprechauns remix rap picture coloring pages what is a in a tree how to catch a catch a hat song mobile al 2 jokes in the hood tree dancing about leprechauns crichton coloring page pics chucky vs news story games poems gold sightings sketch poem siting youtube loafing land of leprechauns funny 3 drunk evil images lucky the animated gif movies st patrick's leprechauns pictures spotting t shirt real magical legend of the leprechauns crafts myspace art the magical legend of the leprechauns leprechauns in alabama news video history of leprechauns watch traditional job of a in the tree legend of the names in mobile al picture of a you tube ghetto picture of sighting mobile activities pictures of black how to make a trap 5 music craft lucky charms are leprechauns real 4 spotted real leprechauns rap video news report clip video mobile com photos job of a tattoos game the movie hunt cartoon spotted in alabama footprints notre dame alabama video shirt plot summary legend of the leprechauns sighting in mobile color how can one find a how to make a make a trap hats amateur sketch music video leap tricks little run the traditional job of a find a facts about leprechauns sighting video angry image in crichton tattoo make a leprechaun
cara
Hello there, i have recently seen the best lucky charms tshirt that has ever been made..it was on ebay,unfortunately i got outbid, it was from urban outfitters in the u.s.a and i can't see it anywhere now!
its green, and has 'magically delicious' on the front of it with lucky and then on the back it has the lucky charms logo, please if u have any ideas of how i can find one or where i can get it(i know its vintage) but i would appreciate this immensely, thankyou
cara :)
dru
post image
mua haha....i like this website - no?
Robyn
Please send pics images of lucky charms leprechaun characters
post image
john
post image
kyle
funny site wheres yoh pics
alexis
love leps
but u give them
a bad name
candace
i love lucky charms cereal and i am pregnant and all you guys are doing is making me even more hungary
marcus
luckycharms-cerals-20060405.jpg
hahahaha!! i know, i love the marshmellows alot, i eat them first, then when i don't have any marshmelows left, i get sad cuz i dont' have anymore and i have to eat the oats, i hate the oats.
sarah
please make a myspace bacgrond for lucky charms
luckywoman
i looooooooooove lucky. i don't like the cereal i jus like the leprachaun. he is sooooooo hott. i dressed up as him for halloween and i am also pregnant. lucky is my hero and if anyone knows how to get a hold of him let me know because i would like to get his autograph.
Madison
i love zack and i want him to go back out with me pls
Kayli
heyy watz up?
cll pick i gz.
ha
c ya l8tr.
peace.rock.later
kayli
colby
omg i love lucky charms!! i'm eating them right now!

they rock
Fishmister
i love lucky!!! he is sooo smexy!!
gregory
i hate lucky charms
sandra
i love that cereal udigggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
aime
do u want to go to the goto the park
Susanna
estoy escribiendo un papel ahora y voy a usar este informacion en mi papel porque es muy, muy intersante! muchas gracias lucky!
LuckyCharmsLuver
Lucky Charms are the freakin Bomb!!! I Love the chewy goodness!!! Tha flava is BANGIN homey! Don't change NOTHIN! Just cuz u got some haters out ther dont mean nothin!

PS: Readers that hate should probly know: Im a lil white girl. GET OVER IT.
http://wallpaperama.com/forums/lucky-charms-leprechaun-cereal-character-wallpapers-pictures-pic-images-t830.html
Alain
Lucky charms are delicious and healthy.i just love the movie the leprechaun,kill freddy. lol.
Title: Lucky Charms Leprechaun Cereal Character Wallpapers Pictures Pic Images [3992]
Tags: lucky charms leprechaun cereal character wallpapers pictures pic images