In 1998 at the age of 28 years old, i went to a plastic surgean because all my life i've been made fun of because of my big nose. Every since i was a kid i've wanted to fix my nose so people would stop staring at my nose every time i would speak to them. I used to be ashame to walk out side just so i would avoid people. Once i started to work, the adults were nicer. But they still would look at my nose but wouldn't say anything.

I was blessed for Jesus to blessed me with a good job. I worked many overtime hours to save money to pay all my bills. Once all my bills were paid, i had enough money saved up to pay to the nose job.

I went to the doctor and asked if it was going to affect my sense of smell. he said that it would, but it would come back after a couple of years.

Amazinly, after the surgery, i had not problems smelling. I was normal, then five years later, i moved from Denver to San Francisco. I was working in emeryville one april after noon when all of the sudden i got a very bad case of allergies. I kept sneezing for like two weeks straight, it was horrible, it got so bad that every summer i would get asthma, it happened every July. I didn't notice at first, but after i while i started to notice that food didn't taste like anything. it was weird. Then my sense of smell was getting worst. After two more years of poor sense of taste and smell, i prayed to Jesus Christ to help me get my sense of smell and taste back.

I remember opening the bible one day, and there laid my answer before my eyes:

Proverbs 24:13

My son, eat honey because it is good. And the honeycomb which is sweet to your taste

I did some reasearch and found that honey is good for you when you have allergies also. What i read was that honey has pollen, so when you eat it, your body becomes amune to the pollen that gives you allergies. But its better to eat local honey because you'll be eating the pollen from the area where all the plants are that are giving you allergies to begin with. So i bought some and ate it every day. After prayer and eating honey, my sense of smell improved, and with my sense of smell coming back, i also started to feel my sense of taste come back. The glory is all to Jesus.

please note that honey is not for everone. while it worked on my, some people might react different to honey. you should see a doctor first to check to make sure its not going to make your allergies worst. Also, on the honey bottle i bought, it has a warning to NEVER GIVE HONEY TO BABIES.