Jessi Combs Wallpapers- Extreme 4x4 Cutie Pictures Images Pic Photos Fans

Forums » Blogs » Jessi Combs Wallpapers- Extreme 4x4 Cutie Pictures Images Pic Photos Fans
This Page Contains information about Jessi Combs Wallpapers- Extreme 4x4 Cutie Pictures Images Pic Photos Fans By zcar with 52 Replies. Last Upated: Sun Apr 13, 2014

Hi,

I am a big fan of Jessi. I love working on cars and trucks. I live in california and i look forward to every weekend to see her show Extreme 4x4 on spyke tv. she is a cutie!

Do you guys have wallpapers or any pics of her? I am a big fan and would like to have her photograph on my desktop.

thanks

(this is how she looks like)
23p-430-xtreme4x4-ian-jessi.jpg

i watch power block tv every sunday and on extreme 4x4, ian and jessi would come out and show some tips. i enjoyed watching the show so much.

UPDATE: wow, i can't believe i got comments from jessi herself. im glad you are doing better on your back. hope to see you soon on power block jessi!!!

WHAT DO YOU LIKE ABOUT JESSI COMBS?

Nick
She knows what she is doing. And, how can she be so beautiful without a drop of makeup?
rogersoverout@yahoo.com
id like to see you both on the beach having a good time-your
the best ive seen next to grave digger-&his crew-i ve been dead
&back on vehicles-trust me break
out the beach buggy-go surfing w/
bikinis-et all haul dude-youll love it.
Frank
Hello just thought you should know I was watching " Blog Buggy Part 2 " when you were taking apart the 400 transmission the hole that was cracked you said it was for the modulator >wrong< it was for the kick down switch and the nail that was holding in the linkage shaft in 100% stock 30 years of transmission rebuilding experience ...
John
I seen the article on Jesse in my subscription to Hot Rod (2/12)and i thinks shes awesome. I catch the show some but i'm an outdoor guy. I spend most of my free time in my shop restoring muscle cars, I'm finishing a 1970 Mach 1 Mustang now. Jesse if you're ever in upstste S.C. give me a hollar. John Harris
paul
HI i am from Canada i love the show and I all ways watch it . I miss the girl on the show and I think the both of you make a good team . Hope she is doing much better and get back on the show soon .
Rennie1948
Something about Jessi, makes my heart just go crazy. Not only do I love her smarts, which she has plenty of. But her smile, laugh etc. I just plain love her. Wish I knew why they took her off Xtreme 4X4. I stopped watchong because she isn't on anymore.
Rennie1948
I hate that the young trolls want her to do trash. Like asking The Overhaulin guys to pose raw! C'mon guys this is a lady that does her job and does it damn good. Yep I'm older it's like watching my wanna be daughter doing her JOB! She is so good, unbelievable. She can also put a bunch of sentences together without going ah or duhhh. Keep up the good work Jessi. I have been watching you forever. Your Dad and Mom have got to be so proud. Now you are on my favorite show Overhaulin! YES! xox
morgan
your welcome
gtujykju
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! like her tattoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GREG
I WANNA MEET JESSI COMBS HER BODY IS FLY THAT IS DONE
Matthew
I AM EXCITED ALL THE TIME SO TALK DIRTY 2 ME I AM 25/W/M AND YOU CAN TEXT ME AT 479-xxxx-7905 AND WHEN I GET HOME EVERYDAY AFTER GED SCHOOL I GO IN MY ROOM AND PLAY WITH MY BIG TRUCK
David
EVERYTHING, SHE WELDS AND IS NOT SCARED TO GET DIRTY.
Shirley
she is total real person, love to watch every thing she is on. I just wanted to know how it was she broke her back. best wishes to Jessi.
TJ
sweet! get your jessi combs fix. she be on mythbusters now!!! she's kari's replacement while she's out on prego leave. hope she stays!!!
Ben
jessi is a beuatifull hard working funny lovey girl i wish she would come out and help with my jeep cant wait to see her on tv again please send an email if you come close to indiana
jessica
can you give me jessica simpson's e- mail
address
russ
i would like to take you out for a cup of coffee in jacksonhole wyoming.
Eric
21-430-jessecombs02.jpg|7649
2nd pic from denver.
Eric
21-430-jessecombs01.jpg|7650
i just got to meet her at the mopar nationals in denver on july 12. she is very down to earth and such a sweetheart in person. gorgeous woman in my opinion.
sebastian
28-430-dsc02952.jpg|7651
hey jessi, im 14 years old and this is the only way i found to email you. well i love xtream 4x4 and i noticed that you guys have done just about every type of off roader. well i am a land rover guy and i thought it would be really cool if you guys did a land rover. if you guys dont know which one to do then i think you should start on a defender. the cool thing about this is that there a long one and a short one. i know reliablity might be a problem but please, i have been looking for a way to e-mail you for almost 2 months.
thank you!!
-sebastian
Tammy
is jessi ever going to return to x-treme 4x4 i like watching that show because she has proven that women can do anything.
Rudy
07-430-n185109222-33476509-5666.jpg|7653
ms. combs is the absolutly complete dream women!
Moose
02-430-moose-sprig-.jpg|7654
jessi rock"s!!!!!!!! not only is she cuet, but she know's what she's doing, under the hood, under the truck, as well as just a well rounded knuckle-buster. she's the complete package; beuty and brain's!!!! ;-) sincerly,
moose
John
i would like to know why jesse is not on the show anymore and how is she doing.
larry
shes beautiful, and she can build them 4x4's
tony
hey jessi come back, the show needs you. we need you
Big
04-430-me.jpg|7658
what do i like about jesse combs? are you kidding? what's not to like! she's adorably hot, spunky and fiesty, can turn a wrench with the best of 'em, welds better than i do! she's every male motor heads dream come true! (well mine at least)!
David
i wuz wornding if there was any way yall could email me a rebuild manual for a turbo
350 trans. by the way love your show>>>>>>>
Cody
i haven't seen jessi on extreme 4x4 for a very long time,..... why ??? is she okay?? why isn't she on anymore?? comeon !!!!she is the main reason i watch the show.... please let me know what happend to her,,,,, put her back on youre show, thanks. cody salt lake city, ut.
Jason
14-430-000-0350.jpg|7661
all you bashers suck! get better soon jessi my back is screwed up too. its the worst! i decided to ride it out cause i've seen people after the surgery, can go bad or good. the first time they do a real truck (scout) shes not on the show that sucks. i taped it on dvr but junky equiptment blew up and lost the episodes crap! if my future wife would work on my 77 scout ssii with me that would be great. jessi get better soon!
Don
she has got to get back on the 4x4 show. ian is cute but...can't beat jesse.
ALLEN
just wanted to know if jessi will come back to the show. i really enjoyed a knowledgable you girl gearhead on your show. my daughters all grew up knowing what they were looking at when they raised the hood on their cars.
john
what i like about u is that in a male dominating field u put a lot of them 2 shame, by just do'n the work & not worry'n bout the stereo type ps want 2 help me restore a jeep pickup i need it me myself i'm mechanicly reclined
PatMan
fyi - jessie is (at least part time) co-hosting fullthottletv nhra /multimedia/fullthrottletv.aspx first episode.
Frank
hi. i love your show. i was wondering, where the hell is jessi. i havent seen her in a long time. kinda wondering if and when shes comin back.
Kris
dam she's fine, plus she's a welder. fyah welders are dam hot and lovey
deerebilt
she is hot and very knowlegable in what she does not just a model playin the part
john
i have been watching x since it started missed you when you blew out your back & your spleen
saw you on trucku but where are
n o w .
DavidSims
hi ian where jeesi your right hand person on the show,is she hurt back again?
willie
i miss jesi on extreme 4x4. her smile , giggle and talent. hope you get your own show soon!
ryan
31-430-easter-08-021.jpg|7672
damn ill miss ya hope to see you again
Omar
i've noticed for some time now there's no jessi, what's up? is she still on the show?
Rene
would you be so kind to email me and let us (the watchers of extreme 4x4)kno where she has gone. hopefully to he rown auto show. now all i have is two guys garage. damn shame, that she left. made for a great week end.
spike, email me please.
Rene
ok fellas whene is my favorite mechanic jessi combs? i used to watch every week end just to see jessi. c'mon now this old man need sto watch jessi again on her show. men tend to get boring after a while. but you put jessi with her very smart partner and you have a damn good show!!!
Kevin
she is such a cutie, and when she is workin in a 4x4 rig she is even more attractive!!!
joe
i sent an email to extreme 4x4 and they told me she quit the show last year to pursue other oppertunites! that sucks
joe
i pray every day that jesse returnd to extreme 4x4 soon its not the same without her? is she coming back and wat happened to her? she came back from the appendix now shes gone again did they can her or she leave for something better i hope not she makes my sat morn everyweek and it aint the same without her. she is wat a hot girl is goodlookin and not afraid to get her hands dirty!!!!!
love your tatatoos who did them if u could please answer (i understand if not)but it is some really good work!!!
racerx
hi jess hope you get well sone.don't let the wing nuts get you down.the broke mess in the pic i sent is my car that me and my cuz bulid and race. o my he crahed it. time weld grid fab paint.so if you don't think jess is good fab girl i have seen alot of bolt on parts break of some of there trucks nother welds.ther are to kind of people.us that race/wheel fab, weld, wrench tune, pit,test drive. and you that dont.that wy i. posted the pic love you jessi.you pit guy racerx.
Jay
where has jessi been on the show, i watch it every week and i have not seen her lately.
Mitchell
13-430-truckazhq1.jpg|7681
what is there not to like about jessi combs! she is lovey, she can weld, metal fab, she can handle a truck off road, and did i say she is lovey?
JAJA
jessi is wicked as they say here in nh, i think she has an incredible knowledge, and it shows in her work. it would be nice to have a great picture of her in the shop or on the trail with that perfect smile of hers.
http://wallpaperama.com/forums/jessi-combs-wallpapers-extreme-4x4-cutie-pictures-images-pic-photos-fans-t430.html
Title: Jessi Combs Wallpapers- Extreme 4x4 Cutie Pictures Images Pic Photos Fans [1615]
Tags: cars automobile drive air bag safety repair