today i was watching this movie called barber shop 2 and these two black persons were arguing about about how islam is better because you dont have to worship a white man that looks like kenny G. and i started to think how incorrect that was. Jesus is not flesh. just like your own spirit, its not flesh, the only part of you that's flesh is your body. your spirit is inside your body, and you spirit is neither black or white. think of your spirit as a car and driver. the car is your body and the spirit is the driver. you are the driver, while you can customize your car, painted green, black, white, red or whatever you want, its what makes your own car, yours. same with your body. its a vehicle for you to be on this earth. so to say that Jesus is black or white, its like saying the car is black or white, when the car is not jesus, but rather the spirit. when Jesus came to this earth, he was given a car to drive (his flesh body) for us humans so he can preach the word to us. so stop thinking about this silly questions whether or not jesus is black or white. we like to characterize things by how they look, because is how we see with our own flesh eyes. but if you look at someone within your spirit, you wont see black or white, you will only see good or evil. God is good and pure. i hope that helps answer your racist question. dont be racist and dont worry about what the color of a persons skin is because at the end, the flesh will weather out when wen dye and it will go back to the earth, but the spirit will live on forever. now, what kind of forever will depend on you. if you accept Jesus as your savior you will have eternal life with him. so i invite you to ask him to come into your heart so that he can show you his path. pray for him to come into you and accept his salvation. if you want to know how to pray:

Our Father in heaven, Hallowed by Your name.
Your kingdom come.Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven,
Give us this day by day our daily bread.
And forgive us our sins, As we forgive everyone who is indebted to us,
And do not lead us into Temptation, But deliver us from the evil one.
(LUKE 11:2-4 )

- God Bless