Is Google TiSP For Real? Or Is Google TiSP A Joke? Broadband Access Toilet

Forums » Interesting Topics » Is Google TiSP For Real? Or Is Google TiSP A Joke? Broadband Access Toilet
This Page Contains information about Is Google TiSP For Real? Or Is Google TiSP A Joke? Broadband Access Toilet By wallpaperama with 25 Replies. Last Upated: Thu Apr 24, 2014
today i went to google.com and below the search bar there was a message that said:

New! Get FREE breakthrough broadband with Google TiSP (BETA).

when i click on it for more information, i read through it and it happens that I can order a kit and it supposed to flush down the toilet through the sewege system?

I read thoug it, it sound serious enough, but I am skeptical.

Anyway, can anyone confirm if this is for real?

PLEASE REPLY TO THIS POST AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!
tobi
TISP Stands for "The Toilet Internet Service Provider" - read the article! or you can go to their website at: http://www.google.com/tisp/
Sirith
are you serious? you do realize what day they released that on, don't you? I'll give you a hint....2 days before you posted. but really, even not realizing that, do you really think that theres an isp that you run through your toilet? I guess if you do think so, I've got a great deal for you on free VOIP that you just have to plug into your coffee maker ;)
sunimal
how do i order a tisp kit.
lol
lol wtf is all this a joke how do u go to the toilet without soiling the wire lol i think this is someone faking google its just messed up no one in there right mind would have internet throught the crapper cmon
tahsin
dude google tisp if free but its slooooooooooow the spd is 8/mbits or a paid pla 32/mbits so yea!!!!!!!!

cya later!
harry
am also asking the same question. if it is real, how do i order the kit and get started. pls e-mail your response to gbatamoney at google
Tahsin
well...........it was first published on the 1st of april so some people thought it was a scam but others are trying to find the answer but anyway... i read that they put it through you toilet because they want to know your health and the things that you drop in the toilet, u can tell if your healthy or not. they use it for ads and stuff but if u wanna know more read there privacy statement
John
i also read this ad looking for broadband. this has got to be a joke. thousands of cables running through the city plumbing lines would clog it all up. why have we not heard of this before. don't get your hopes up, i think we are going to have to pay for broadband. good luck.
u
dude if u click the right thing it says in the fake error message that its googles april fools
Johhne
" google
error

not found

the requested url was not found on this server. there are so many reasons that this might have happened we can scarcely bring ourselves to type them all out. you might have typed the url incorrectly, for instance. or (less likely but certainly plausible) we might have coded the url incorrectly. or (far less plausible, but theoretically possible, depending on which ill-defined grand unifying theory of physics one subscribes to), some random fluctuation in the space-time continuum might have produced a shatteringly brief but nonetheless real electromagnetic discombobulation which caused this error page to appear. or (and truth be told, this is by far the most likely scenario) you might have reached a page that we meant to create but didn't get around to it, since this year's april fool's joke got hacked together at the last minute, more or less the same way this one did. and this one. and this one, and this one, and this one..."
lol
i thought this was funny too!
Alen
yea its real its abit funny though but it sucks. i got cable and its way faster the google tisp is really slow about like hmm 25kbs a second
Michelle
this is an april fools joke sent out by the idiot jokers/ceo's of google.
Those
dude are you friggen kidding me, its so obviously a joke... >.> still though, they shouldn't joke like that, because as you can see, they're are idiots who buy it :d
mints
just read this en.wikipedia.
Tony
Ya its real I have it. Its awesome. I love it. You should get it.
khalid
please send me detail of TISP and how is it work
karthik
How to sign up and get my google TiSP? Please give me a link where to sign up.
Ralph
GOOGLE TISP =========== THIS IS A INTERNET REPEATER IN THE BATH. PLEASE NAME IT: Freedom WiFi.
larry
ARE YOU INSANE?or have you not read it all?it says flush the cord down your toilet and if you have trouble installing it we will send nano bots to install it 1st nano bots do not exist 2nd why wouod they build million doller nano bots to help you for free 3rd the sewer system goes directly to a wast procesing plant and then into the river
jdog
No google TiSp in a dumb joke and it is not for real >:(
shahab
sewage/drainage system works like the regular network as it can act as a transmitter ...
MIke
Well it gotta be a joke so, i dont believe it, nanobots coming up into your toilet to fix your stuff, someone on the other end takes the sinker off and hooks it up, what happens if it never stops going haha, ever though of that, hell I might flushing for a couple of thousand miles worth lol, I dont think they give you enough cord to even cover 300 ft of your property so its a April Fools joke.
Tiffany
Ya'll who think this is a joke are # silly # it's for real not a joke do your research before you make some uneduacated guess and post bs so others are skeptikal and don't take advantage of this IT IS REAL NOT A JOKE AND IT WORKS GREAT
Me
ur a liar
liar liar liar liar
Title: Is Google TiSP For Real? Or Is Google TiSP A Joke? Broadband Access Toilet [2165]
Tags: is google tisp for real or is google tisp a joke broadband access toilet
By , 25 Comments