1. Copy your SSL certificate file and the intermediate bundle file to your Apache server. You should already have a key file on the server from when you generated your certificate request.
2. Edit your Apache configuration to reference these files. The exact configuration file you will edit will depend on your version of Apache, your OS platform, and/or the method used to install Apache. In Apache 1.3, you will most likely edit the main httpd.conf file. In Apache 2.x, you will most likely edit the ssl.conf file.
3. Locate the following directives. If one or more of them are currently commented out, uncomment them by removing the '#' character from the beginning of the line. Set the values of these directives to the absolute path and filename of the appropriate file:
- SSLCertificateFile /path/to/your/certificate/file
- SSLCertificateKeyFile /path/to/your/key/file
- SSLCertificateChainFile /path/to/intermediate/bundle/file
4. Save your configuration file and restart Apache.
restart apacher server