Romantic Poems And Words To Say To Impress My Girl - Personals

Forums » Personals » Romantic Poems And Words To Say To Impress My Girl
looking for some really nice romantic words to impress my girlfriend. i want to say some really nice things so i can impress her and tell her how my i love her but i am not good with words so i need hep in your advice to give me words or romance to say
there's this girl that i like so much but my challenge is that i can't find the right words to say to her when im near her.

there are times that i almost talk to her, but then my brain gets stuck i dont know what to say.

i talked to this latin guy and asked him if he could give me any tips on what i can say to a girl to approach her and say nice things to her to impress her.

well he told me to first think about what you are going to say. and the first thing you should say is "hi" just say hi, all you are doing is making her brain remember her..

next time, say "hi, how are you.." thats all

there are two options here. she will either say "hi" or "hi, im good, how are you"

if she just says hi, smile and keep walking, but if she asks how are you. you have to be ready to say "im good thanks." then pause for like a second and stare a her earings... and say "those a cool earings" you could say "nice earings" but the would sound too gay. so stick with "cool"

she will feel flattered, but dont give her too much attention, otherwise, you will look desperate, so just say, "ok, i gotta go, talk to you later" if you look desperate, you will be weak. and women like strong man, not necessarly in muscles, not physical strength, but mental strength, there is nothing more appealing to a girl than a smart guy. smart means strong mind. girls look for that. so you have to sound confident. after you have started a friendship and you are good friends, you can make your move, one phrase that always works for me "im sorry if i stare, but my eyes cannot ignore you beauty" - Roberto says that onces you say this to a girl, she will think of you as a sweet and romantic guy, now dont expect that by just saying this she's going to sleep with you. this technique only works if you are serious about the girl, becareful if you are using it just for sex, cuz its not gonna work, or you're just going to end up hurting a nice gal. if you want to just have sex, then you dont need a girl, you need a slut, but they are not as exciting as them sweet girls. so dont stress to much about saying poems, while poems are nice, the best time to say peoms are when you are already in the relationship.

the most important thing about getting a girl is TIME.. yes my friend, you have to invest TIME. and you have to PATIENCE. if you keep giving a girl attention, you will have her inlove with you in about 2 or 3 months. but it will be worth the wait, you will feel good inside because she will make you happy and you will make her happy
kumar
how to make my good friend to fall in my love...????
how to approach her...????
how to impress her...????
how to make her mine...???
Kevin
hai my name is kevin my girl friend name is naatiya my 1st meeting in bus i see the girl lots of lime in bus she's looking very cute she's look me and one good smile one year i try to proposed but my mind is no kevin you don't say anything but last week i proposed but she's saying kevin i'm one of the close friend for you but daily i speek to naatiya one hour or two hours but she's telling only one word kevin i'm one of the close friend for you what can i do please tell me something i'm waiting for your mail
vonnie
how do u mae a girl fall in luv with u
anonymous
how do i make a girl fall in luv
gupta
how to impress a girl ?
how to make girls fall in love ?
is there any words that we can talk to girls and make girls propose us?
is there any words that make girls to have sex with us?
dude123
dude ur da best mahn
varu
hey
it was really gud to knw all dis tips n
one thng all guys hav to talk only about her when they r wid them itz my thnkng which i want to share
EDDY
to get a girl i like
dont
heres 1 dat i found on anova site

she's the girl whos caught my eye
she's the girl i just can't deny
she's the girl i just can't say goodbye too
i feel it won't be too long
i feel that we both belong
before we are both singing the same song
i just can't stop loving her
she knows that i'm so shy
but i so want too be her guy
there is something about her
she has so much flair
its the way she has her hair
i just can't help but stare
i so want too be near
too be right up too her
too be close too be there
she gives me so much
i so want too reach out and touch
i give her all of my trust
she is a must
she is my thrust
i just can't stop
i just won't let her go
oh no
'cause i love her so
Mark
thank i wish there were more stuff like this so please email me with some tips like these i realy need help
tj
well this i told my girl and she smile really big i could feel it
all the poems i wrote,
died and burned away.
you took another man,
after stealing my heart;
it cracked in two,
one for hate the other for you.
didn�t i wait long enough?
leaving it for the perfect time.
i can�t look at you now,
won�t you turn away?

it�s lonely where i am now,
but i can�t turn away.
i think about you all the time,
won�t you come listen to me?
maybe one day i�ll get your kiss,
so i�ll feel your lips,
i won�t let the moment pass me by,
please stay as the star in my sky;
each day is lost without you.
maybe one day it�ll turn out my way!
Nuthellen
hi...actually i'm damn crazy abt a gurl...n i professed my love to her...still she told me that she is unsure....n as days pass i feel that i'm she is distancing from me...wat should i do...plz....my futur lies in ur hands...lol..thnxx
jon
if u have trouble on wat to say just tell her she is beautiful and always compliment her thths wat i do and u always have to tell her tht she is beautiful if not she may loose interest in u if she has it.... if u dont wanna shw her tht u like her play it cool b like hey how u doing hows life and even if u dnt want to show it always compliment her weather u wanna shoiw it or no
vinay
how should I impress my enemy`s girlfriend. I love you vinyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
niva
0000000000000000000000000 0000000000000000000000000
Lover
jz say I Luv U lor hai my name is Rein my girl friend name is naatiya my 1st meeting in bus i see the girl lots of lime in bus she's looking very cute she's look me and one good smile one year i try to proposed but my mind is no kevin you don't say anything but last week i proposed but she's saying kevin i'm one of the close friend for you but daily i speek to naatiya one hour or two hours but she's telling only one word kevin i'm one of the close friend for you what can i do please tell me something i'm waiting for your mail
Shirjan
how to make my good friend to fall in my love...????
how to approach her...????
how to impress her...????
how to make her mine...???
abhishek
you are taking me a good disition and honestly like some one and that a time i used your word but she not impress what i do....
yashwant
plzzz tell me how to impress a girl.plzzz this is a very serious problem i am in love
anWer
hmmmm nice ideas....cud b implementd ....wud definitely work
Anthony
This is really good:). Im in the 7th grade and i like this girl but she like another boy but she isn't seeing anyone. i know deep inside she really like me she probably is to shy and may be humiliated because they may make fun of us if we evr go out. i can draw really good and she smile sometime them. DATE WRITTEN: SUNDAY, MAY 23, 2010; 1:53pm Anthony
http://wallpaperama.com/forums/i-need-poems-and-words-to-impress-my-girl-t6167.html
NITIN
I think its a good words to impress a girl
i will try it........
shri
how to make a girl fall in if she is a good friend
Leo
dude she s in love wit ye but i think she need some time r she s scared abt her parents .... den temme wat hap to ur love bcuz am too like ye oly :)
Marvellous
yeah those words i think will help impress her,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
meny
to many words from such little mouths as meny loot and stayalive its just the hood like the bees in da hive needing oil to survive the banks squese the life out the unsuprized while the msp's in opens and strive the start is here get ready to fly cos the winds r a changing and who will flow n spit at the goverment plans for a pint or a hit they dont care its not in our bit its broken like ma auld 45 scraches and dents and hardly alive but to the top the celebs thrive for the fame cos me n u r jist the same its no us who should tak the blame but theres a bit missin ti finish the game board me tay mikey moose come oot ti play tell us mare fibs aboot wars n crimes n keep reaching in and taking they dimes cos evreyone knows its a sign o the times its tuff at the top dont dwell on what could o been that could jist b someones dream so push and shove and make ur mark ti me its jist the game the lark or otherwise known a walk in the park 1st time right of the waves wrong o the slaves strong and the week is it jist me or is awhing aw bleak people payed af or scaming like the c in the lords or doon at the station and they wonder where we get our frastation how much more to the papers ti gloss to know who u r and not give a toss YELLI24 tbc
rajkiran
hi i am rajkiran swain from balasore 1st day i come to the college i look one cute girl 1st i talk with him and after three hour i can love with him becaus she is a good girl . but i don't know she has already one boy friend .than what is my next step please tell and quickly send with my account please...................
jack
i love some 1 girle and i know she also love me but how can i impress or how to prapose she to impress .
plz anybody tell me how to say different way propose her.
vidya
iam a vary good student upto a girl enter into my heart..she is very cute and good girl..she didnt hav a boy friend upto now....i didnt know to her...i dont know how fell her in love.. iam loving her seriously
joseph
hi.. how r u..?are looking for a boy friend ple add me in fb...wot r u doing how is things going...??
Paul
would like to read
Title: Romantic Poems And Words To Say To Impress My Girl - Personals [8246]
Tags: i need poems and words to impress my girl
By , 30 Comments