Hello,

I am not sure how to start this, but for some time now I have been pondering about settling down and getting married to a white woman. I have worked very hard all my life to make my business a success. Now that I have achieved my goal, i found myself lonely. I think I am lonely because I have no eyes for Asian women. I so much desire a white (Caucasian) woman as my wife. Unfortunately, white women are not very attracted to Asian men. I am the typical Asian men in stature. I am not tall nor have light complexion. But I am very successful and live a comfortable life. I dont want a woman to be with me for my money, so its very hard for a white woman to want to be with me without the money part. I have a friend who also find himself in this situation. Although he is Japanese with lighter complexion, he remains single looking for the right white woman. Why do white girls don't like to go out with Asian guys. please respond, this is important to me, if you are a white girl and want to reply to me please do it. I want to understand. It is because they are racist? I don't think its because of racism, because i do see white girls going out with Latin guys all the time at the clubs, but the Asian guys can't get a break. why?

Rich Man Looking For Wife

If you are interested in dating a wealthy rich man, there are certain requirements that come with that role. Please answer the following questions to verify your qualifications.