How To Tell If A Boy Likes You Answers For Teen Girls High School Student

Forums » Interesting Topics » How To Tell If A Boy Likes You Answers For Teen Girls High School Student
This Page Contains information about How To Tell If A Boy Likes You Answers For Teen Girls High School Student By chezvous in category Interesting Topics with 62 Replies. Last Upated: Thu May 15, 2014
So you want to know if a guy like you right?

OK, click on the spinning wheel to try your luck to see if he likes your or not.

WHEEL OF LOVE BY WALLPAPERAMA!

ok, so the question on your mind is probably. how to tell if a boy likes you? well how can you tell if a guys likes you or not. usually when a guy likes you he tells you. depending on type of guy he is. if he is a shy one, you will know he likes you because he gets nervouse when you talk to him. if he is a confident (sure of himself) boy, he will tell you he likes you.
dfvfff
i want to snog him but he snog me
lilly2shoes
i really lke this guy and i dunno why think he likes me . i really wanna ask him out but i kno i wil make a fool of myself and he will start laughin and tell everybody somtime he hurts my feelings but i still lke him and my friend went out wiv him a while ago because he was soo mean lke calling people names and stuff just messing his cute and i rly wanna go out wiv him wat should i doo ??? help meee
loveyou<3
I like this guy that is older then me. I don't know if he likes me cause I can only see him at a dance cause he is the DJ there. We texts all the time but now we don't really talk to each other anymore.
matilda
that frkin it worse advice ever you suck!!!!!!!
courtney
yer right i fancy a few lads and some fancey me my friends told me but they havent :/
Cassiie
Yeah, so I'm sort of picky i don't what guy out of the three i like, sort of awkward for me !
Izzy
well i really like this guy he is like tots fit and he has a thing for me but he wont do anything about it and he also gave me a MASSIVE snog!!!
tiffiney
i want 2 make ELISHA like me for a girl friend anytime when i next 2 him i am nerves so i hope he like me for a girlfriend well...
shannae
well there is 2 guys i like them both and one is quiet and shy and the other is confident and is in a relationship at the moment but always tells me im hot and cute and that he likes me alot
janice
i lik this boy that is really cute and makes me laugh a lot he teases me and we mess around with eachother and he is himself around me
Micky
he seriously likes you janice! here is some information for you peeps out there it a boy is himself or tells you something others dont no he likes you!
I have had a guy who has done that to me and we are currently going out! he is so cute and in our old school which was when we where in year six he was the most popular guy I was in the medium area of the food chane of classes! which was good!!!!!!
the popular girls usally hung around him and i didnt even bother with him which he liked!!! if you want any more info just ask!!!
Rosliinnda
I realli like hym because when i needed someone he's always there :( .. Bhut nevermindd if i trully love hym i will just have to waitt .. :)
micky
as my relyation to janice you have to go for him other wise he will be gone and you would have been very upset tell him how you feel! (not intierly)if you wait than later on it will be too late!!!!! go for it girl!!!!
jem
you said this boy like me and i have to wait for his move I hope your right .:)
Haniyah
I guess so... But, I already DID the first move, doesn't that sounds weird ?
jessica
i was getting bullied at the time, and when i was playing jinga,this new guy came and joined in, and then he asked could i come to paul keating park in a moment or now, (is that a sign?.)
Jazz
There is a boy who keeps playing with my hair and hangs about with me dose he like me
Karyn
Ok so this guy who I think likes me always hugs me when I pass by him and is always telling me he loves me. He's really nice and sweet all the time.
erin
okay i like this boy and we have known each other for since we were younger and now we are in high school and he seems to always be right next to me and hugging me and telling me everything but everytime we start talking about relationships he says that he loves me but thats it what now do i tell him i like him or wait ot what?
kelisha
im in high school and i've had a huge crush on dis on guy for abt 7 months he knowz i lke him bt he's the shy type so he shows singhs of lke n me bt im not sure cause i talk to his friends bt nt him .he told his friends that i lke him so itz also abit okward 2 talk 2 dem so wat do i do
shannon
yess he lkes you
sky
theres a boy in my class at school and he is always trying to find ways to touch me like he will nuge my leg in typing class and he will run up and pritty much lift me off the ground and say whats up when hes doing it tryin to make a joke and when he did this i kicked him in the shin and gut after words i herd this rumer he was gay so now im wondering if its true???????? so what im asking is do u think its true???????????
Okay so im in year 9 and this boy is the year younger than me (year 8)We went to this party and we was really flirting with eachother, and at one point our lips were so close to eachother, i pulled back because i was worried what people would say cause hes a year younger than me? When we go back to school we always smile at eachother in the hall way, and im always the one starting tho conversation, i feel like a bug him? Whenever we walk past eachother he is always with his friend and when his friend sees me he turns round to the boy i like and must say something to him and they both turn round and smile at me. I dont know if its a friendly thing or if he fancys me? What shall i do?
Nikki
Hey, I need some relationship advice; i hope you can help me. I am a senior in high school and I was born and raised in America but my family is from India. I honestly never though about dating much and I figured that college would be a good time to start, but there is a guy, of course, that is now screwing with my mind. Last year I kinda felt that he liked me but i couldn't be too sure because he is quite in school. (Side note: he is half indian (mother) and half caucasian and he is familiar with indian customs which is really important for me) Basically we ended up going to junior prom together (mutual agreement, but he did give me flowers). I felt a little awkward about the whole situation because I guess I realized I kinda liked him and it was the first time it felt real. So anyway, he was really nice, he called me the most beautiful girl there and other such things. I had a great time. Then after prom we were back to not really talking to each other. If our eyes met we would look away. It felt like there was a tension between us. Over the summer of moms became best friends, which made things worse, and we had to go to a computer science camp together, which wasn't so bad. We actually worked together and teased each other, I guess we were flirtatious, but im no where close to an expert on this stuff. After the camp we didn't talk again but it was weird because our parents would go out or we had to go to each others houses. Then senior year started and some how we started talking on facebook like every night and soon we were texting all time, yet we still are quite and reserved in school. That is what bothers me the most. Im a very outgoing person in general but not when it comes to relationships, obviously because i have never been in one. So basically i wait for him to say something in school but for the most part we dont say anything. but our text/online chats are awesome. He is completely open and we tell each other practically everything. And he constantly compliments me and says we should hang out more outside of school (because we really never have, which could be because we only have a few friends in common) Also another problem is that he has heard me say that im not really allowed to date (parent's rules, but they told me that like 4 yrs ago and haven't really talked about it since) So i have said things like, i don't really agree with them, or im a teenager, im supposed to not listen to them. Basically i was telling him that i would be willing to break that one rule for him. Also he has been concerned about the way my parents view him. You may not understand all of this but our indian heritage has provided us with certain mortal and customs that we follow. So now i can't really take it anymore, i just want to know if he likes me! i know i sound like a desperate teenager, but im really not. I just hate not being able to define what we are. He is a great friend and i wouldn't mind if that is all he is but he would also be an amazing first boyfriend. I honestly thing i ready for that (we are both 18) i have tried to push him into telling me if he likes me but i think we both just beat around the bush. so now i think i should just ask him in person. Should I? and if so, how oh and i would love to go to senior prom with him- should i ask? (im kinda an old-fashioned girl-basically a hopeless romantic, so i would rather he asked me) thank you for reading this
stella
u know there this other guy i like him so much he is handsome and i dnt know if he lies me or not he always beats me and wants me to run after him.i heard his friends say the girl he used to like she used to chase him around so i dnt know give me advise
oliv
i like dis boy becoz he is cute,intelligen and caring but sometimes he hurts my feelings like 1 time he told my best friend dat he doesn't care about me or my feeling. i guess i'm just trying 2 get over him
Jennifer
So the guy i like i dont know we just get along very well! But i am confused whether he's just being friendly or not. When we talk he always makes eye contact, smiles, (sometimes) stands kind of close, he teases me a bit, and he laughs at a lot of the stuff i say. And he's always joking about me being with the "weird kid" of the class, or if that kid is bothering me sometimes he'll say something to him. He says my name a lot. and i noticed he'll bring me into the conversation a lot, like say "Yeah, JENNIFER would totally do that." But like i said he could just be trying to be friendly... so i really don't know. could someone answer? Sorry it's so long :)
liv
I've known this boy since year 3 and I kinda fancy him because he's cute hot and he obviously likes me. I was thinking about asking him out but theres this other boy who fancys me, and I don't want to make him feel bad. what should I do? Please help me!
Kay
Ok, so I like this guy which happens to be my guy friend. He is older than me I'm in 7th grade and he is in 9th. During the summer we hung out together all day everyday. He would even leave his friends just to say "Hi" to me and hug me. One day when we were play fighting he hugged me and told we that he loved me out of nowhere. He didn't say as a friend or anything, just plain out "I love you". Now camps over and I don't see him for the last couple of days he's had one of my friend's that live by him temple "Hi" and say "what's up". Does this mean that he likes me? Or has feelings for me?
Caitlin
So i still fancy my x and i love him but when we were going out he started spreading rumors bout my family and as his cousin lives next door to me and we don't get along and i'm scared that if we date again he'll do the same thing. HELP
lisa
this boy is really sweet and kind and funny . others guys i liked are nice and then are mean for no reason so i think into into liking him now i really like him
ally
Soooooo hot i love gim he is soo funny and sweet and calls me like 24/7
lucyrose
ok hi i am in highschool and i have a huge crush on this boy called ben he is so fish omg he is allways trying to find a way to talk to me shall i talk back duno. anyway in class he is allways looking at me in class but i blush duno why and this girl called amy loves him too but no one in the class likes her so there goes her wish also when me and my friends in the playground are talking ben comes over and askes every one if they wanted to play cuddle touch so we had to say yer i think he likes me i mean likes likes me but i dunno couse he lookes at this outher girl to called sky shes prety of calse but i hope he likes me plzz give me advice`
Grace
I like this guy he is so hot. He has abs haha i Dont know if he likes me he always looks at me in class and today he it was so cold so he have me his jacket do what do I do
Sarah
I really like this boy in my class (year 7) and I dont know If he likes me... We are best friends and do everything together but I dont want to ruin our friendship If I ask him out... But he is the only one I think about most of the time... Hes always glancing at me in class but I think he just likes me as a friend... weve been best friends for 6 months and he hasnt made a move... I guess ill just have to move on :(
Emily
Hi i really really like this boy in my class and he keeps flirting with me. i asked him who he liked and he said another girl and i told him i liked him. whenever i tell him something he always comes reallyclose to me. im kind of confused about what he think telling me he likes someone else but then acting differently around me. is it a sign? could he like me? please help!
http://wallpaperama.com/forums/how-to-tell-if-a-boy-likes-you-answers-for-teen-girls-high-school-student-t853.html
Zharia
Ok so I am still in love with my ex-boyfriend and he already had two new girlfrinds. I don't know what to do or say to him because I want to be with him and at the same time I don't. Uh! What should I do!?
Donei
if he moved on den u should to.he seems like a player if he already had 2 girlfriend and if you still like him then make him jealous make him want you bck show him what he is missing out on
Sakura
Hi,I really like This teenage boy from my class.But the problem is,he already like another girl but he treats me well,different from other people.I am so confuse,so is there a possibility that he will like me?
Tayla
ok i like this boy in my school (year 7) but i really dont know how to tell or show him how much i like him and i dont want to act like a brag around him cause he may think thst i am desperet xxxx
deny
Hi! there's a guy in my class.he is studying with me since 6 yrs.he always looks at me in the class and also try to talk to me through other students.In most times if no one is looking us he tries to hold my hands.many times he held my hands. in a trip from our school we were staying in a hiered house.one night when we were playin dum sharas the light was gone and he held mme and my stomach with his hands tightly. when the light came he left me.he always talks about me with his friends but i saw him many times flirting with another girls.But he always give me hints that he loves me.he had even told me that i am his dream girl.what should i do?does he really love me?plzzzz help me!
jen
hi so i am 15 and theres this boy in my science class before class starts he will sit and talk to the other boys and he will still look at me and lightly kick the back of my chair and sometimes he will hug me from the back and wrap his arms around my shoulders im not sure if he likes me could you tell me ? i dont want to miss read anything
cici
ok so the guy i like we have a lot in common a whole lot i di=ont talk to him much but i hae eyes and ears you wouldnt imagine the things that get out in school but little things make me wonder if he likes me back like i was sick for three days and whn i came back to school he acctually noticed and asked me if was ok but sometimes we won;t talk to each other for days and if we do its small talk btu the way we fit together when we talk whier like ying and yang lol i know silly but i need help does he like me
Barti
Ok, there's this really cute, fit guy in this place I got to. Hes in a different class to me buh hes always lookin at me. Buh whenever I look at himhe always goes like 'What' with this really awkward face. I dnt know if he like s me or not, buh im definetly into him. PLZ help!!!!!!!!!!!
Rena
I really like this guy and randomly one day I was playing basketball with my friend and he came over all the sudden and we kept smiling at each other and talked a little also I could of sworn he winked at me :)what do you think ? Does he like me yes or no ?
Katie
Girl he likes you ^_^ i can see it
mist
i like this guy he looks at me constantly in church yet he never talks to me should i ignore him or...
kelly
thats whats happening to me too and i am not sure what to do either. I sometimes think he likes me but somedays its just like im not even there .
megster
i really like a boy but we had an arguement, and now we dont talk as much but he always looks at me, butwhen i look back at him he turns around. what shall i do ?????? please help xx
zedaya
just go up and kiss him
liv
i like this website
katy
i really like this boy, we sit next to eachother in english and he nearly always make our knees touch under the table or he "accidently" rubs his hand over my leg? He also sings a lot in my ear songs from the radio, or he makes a rap up about me. the other day he put his hand down his trouser and faked an erection wiv his hands nd called my name then said your doing this to me?
so i just wanna know if this guy likes me or nor?
Tiana
There this boy in my class and i don't know if he likes me.We always play fight with eachother and he usallys stares at me and we always talk plz help me!!!
elli
there's this boy in the year above me and we i really like him but he always flirts with my best friend who is leaving in like a week. one time we were all playing truth or dare and i got dared to kiss me and as a joke his friend said it only has to be a peck but it can be more if you want but it was sort of as he was saying it to annoy him and it ended up being like a 3 second kiss so i think he might like me too. what do i do?
Janzelle
A boy admitted to me that he likes me then started courting me but there came a time he told me he dont like me anymore...after he told me to continue our friendship...One day at school, he said to me he always wants to be with me, he always invites me to go out with our friends...

Does that boy still likes me?
Aly
There's this guy I like a lot in my highschool, and I think he likes me but I'm totally unsure. He looks at me in classes and stuff and is really nice and funny when we talk. He seems really sweet but hes a little shy I think with new people. And he stared at me a lot this past week and watched where I went and stuff. I think he might like me, but unsure because my bestie over heard him and his best friend talking about him asking a girl out maybe, and there's this girl who totally throws herself at him but I think he doesn't like her I hope not. Any suggestions?
Casey
There is this boy in my algebra class and he sits next to me. Today he hit me with a paper and said he was sorry. Both me and him are a freshman in highschool and he is the only boy that has ever made me blush. At times he says i love you, you're beautiful, and hi cutie. Then i told this boy to keep his hands off my desk and the guy that i like touched my arm. One time he touched my back and said sorry. One time he even winked at me. Help! Does he like me or not?
madeline
i like this boy in year 11 but i am in year 8 and i dont know if he likes me or no i wan to see hem all the time ame he is always were i am ame he always says hello on fb i kneed help ???
Irene
I am in love with a guy name Robby and his girl friend had broked up with him.He seemed upset but now he is always around me.
I need to know if these things he does around me is a sign of love.
1. He sits buy me on the bus.
2. He is always doing wierd stuff around me.
3. In the morning he goes in my bus. But he found my busstopp, we can walk to each others house. But he is now going to my busstop in the morning.
4. he used to go to see his ex-girlfriend but know he is always looking for me.
5. he always go to the libraty in the morning because he knows that i go there in the morning.
He walks me to my lucker and then to my first hr.
6. He askes to come to my house.
Please someone help i really like him and need to know if these are the signs of love. He never asked me out yet and i am starting to give up. Thank you so much.
shata
there is this guy i like and i think he likes me. We always talk in class we firlt we tease eachother and when he always looks at me we gave a stonger eye contact does he like me? i heard that his friends are talking about me
Irene
it sound like he does like you. You just have to give it some time for him to know that you like him too. Its very hard to wait , i bee waiting for about 4 months for my guy to make th emove. But someday it will happen.
Alyssa
Theres this guy hes in my pe class and hes always looking at me.my friend sits next to him in boology and says they are always talking about me and he defends me.today in pe his friend kicked a ball at me nd i stopped it and looked at him.i then see him push his friend.everyone says he likes me but i dont know but i really like him.i want to tell him over winter break.does he like me nd should i tell him how i feel.??
irene
yes you should. he sounds like he has deep feelings for you. You might get lucky and get a boyfriend before winter break. Good Luck
Alyssa
I also have him for church and he doesnt stop looking at me.i really like him nd winter break is in 3 days .i want to tell him how i feel but i dont want it to feel akward in that class and im shy.I really dont know what to do.!??
Reena
just get him by him self and say hey we known each other for a while and im having feelings for you and i would like to know if its the same for you? it could be hard at first. If you can look at him when saying it look at his feet. Good luck. You ca do it!:)
irene
Few days ago i did something very silly. I lied to a guy i like a lot. I lied because he knows how much i like him and he goes out with another girl. I tried to make him jelouse.
Well he came up to me and told me he does not know what to do now. he said he hate lieers. Does this mean he liked me before. Does this mean i will ever have a chance to be with him?What should i do to show that i am very sorry. I kant live without him please someone help me
Amy
So, there is this guy in my biology class and he rides my bus. All my friends think we like each other and should go out. One of my friends says we flirt all the time in biology and one of my other friends tells me when we're in the hallway that he's always staring at me or my butt. My friend thinks we flirt because we always tease each other and are sarcastic to each other. I keep hearing from other people at school that he already has a girlfriend. I like him but I don't want to get played or my heart broken if he does like me. What do I do???????
michele
well ok mines a complicated one my friend likes the same guy i do but i honestly think shes not rihjt for him and in social studies me and him talk and play fight and he sings songs from the radio we both do and he keeps lookig at me and i look at him sometimes. does this mean he likes me?
Title: How To Tell If A Boy Likes You Answers For Teen Girls High School Student [2135]
Tags: how to tell if a boy likes you answers for teen girls high school student
By
Comments 62
Visits 85295