Love Advice For Making A Man Leave His Girlfriend For You

Forums » Personals » Love Advice For Making A Man Leave His Girlfriend For You
This Page Contains information about Love Advice For Making A Man Leave His Girlfriend For You By wallpaperama in category Personals with 28 Replies. Last Upated: Thu May 15, 2014
i know this guy and he has a girlfriend but im in love with him. i like him so much im so crazy about him. but he says he has a girlfriend already and i want to know if anyone is in my same situation and i would like any tips on how i can make a man leave his gf for me. i mean i dont want to do anything iligal or anything. i want him to love me as much as i love him. i know it sounds pretty mean to say that but i can't help it i want him all for myself. i can't believe im actually saying this here but its true, i figure there must be someone who is on the same situation as i am.
karen
i wants some secrets tips to make him leave his girlfriend
Janine
i am currently in the same shoes as you, except we have talked about it and he claimes to love me the same way i love him. the only advise i can give you is to let him go and if it is meant to be he will do what he has to do to be apart of your life.
Marlii
im in the exact same shoes as janine but he said he will be my bf as soon as his gf cheats on him
Tha
oo emm gee!!! this is so meeeee!! i thawt i wrote diz fa a moment. im in tha same situation ryte now. exact situation as janine. only difference is he hasn't told me that he's gonna leave his gf.
roxie
i am practically in the same situation..i like this boy who has a girlfriend..and he likes me 2 because once we went out , we kissed and all , and the thing is that we get along really good...messages , phone calls all day long . the thing is that we talked about a possible relationship and he said that we should wait a little and that he want something with me but not yet & since we talked about this we are more intimate and ...damn i don;t know what to do...to wait or to make a pass ??
the thing is that you should make this boy fall in love with you by being there for him more than his current girlfriend , talk to him more than she does , and trust me...he will eventually leave her.
HIS
I'VE BEEN SEEING THIS GUY FOR 11 MONTHS NOW, HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND THAT HE HAS BEEN WITH FOR 20 PLUS YRS..... I LOVE HIM SO MUCH, WE STARTED OFF SPENDING ALOT OF TIME TOGETHER, THAT HAS BEEN CUT DOWN.... WE STILL SEE EACH OTHER EVERYDAY...... I KNOW THIS ISNT GOOD, BUT I HONESTLY LOVE HIM, WE DONT TALK ABOUT HER, AND I'VE NEVER BROUGHT UP THE FACT THAT I REALLY WANT HIM FOR MYSELF I'M TIRED OF SHARING.... NEVER ASKED HIM TO LEAVE HER..... I KNOW I NEED HELP BECAUSE I'M/WERE IN TO DEEP.... I TOLD HIM I WANED TO LEAVE HIM ALONE AND HE TOLD ME HE LOVED ME AND THAT HE WAS IN TO DEEP..... I KNOW WHAT TO DO BUT ITS HARD..... WERE NEIGHBORS, LIKE NEXT DOOR NEIGHBORS.... HE'S GIRL SPEAKS TO ME ALL THE TIME AND I HONESTLY FEEL BAD - at - TIMES AND SOME I REALLY DONT CARE ABOUT HER....... I KNOW I CANT MAKE HIM LEAVE SO PLZZZZZ TELL ME HOW IF & WHEN WILL HE LEAVE HER????????????????? HOW THE HELL DID I GET INTO THIS????........
fifi
crystale
Seems like we alwayz want what is the most challenging. It makes it more sweet if u get it.
hazel
hi i just wanted to say im in the same position as all of u guys except we are boyfriend and girlfriend going on 6 months now and him and his girlfriend has been together for 4 years. I love this guy soo much and it is really hard to get out of it trust me everyday i hear the same thing from my friends that he will never leave his girlfriend but the thing is h said he loves me and everything we do everything together i met his family and friends and his girlfriend doesn't even know any of them so it's kinda tricky whats really going on here and what im supposed to do i even tlk to this girl i answered her phone call and we are still together after all of that, so what does this tell me does he really love me or is this just ONE BIG GAME!!!... from we have been together we are together everyday i mean everyday i dont see him even with the other girl so im wondering where is she???? and how come she doesn't spend time with him if they really are a couple???
ann
I think you all have a serious problem the guy already has a girlfriend what kind of scum are you?
analay
ugh yes like i've been messing around with this guy since my fresh man year than he gets a gur frend i hate completely cause iwas there 1st and hes says he still want be there but its hard with her in the picture
Kovika
heey, well i like this guy and my friend knows him. She asked her friend and appearantly he has a gf and they have been dating for a year. But what i dont get is before i found this out is that the day before my friend asked him if he would be interested in me. He said he liked brown girls and that he would think about it. Either he didnt want to say no so he said ill think about it, or that he's gunna break up with his gf, or that he'll say no to me, or that ... well idk .. im freaking out and i want to get to know him more though..
nauin
I have to completely fallen for this guy who is taken. I've known him for years and we lost contact, now we both go to the same college and I just can't get over him, he's all I think about and the one that gives me butterflies and makes me smile but also the one who breaks my heart when I see how in love he is with his girlfriend. we're very touchy feely together lots of hugs etc. he is so way out of reach and I've tried the avoiding thing it doesn't work. I'm just going to have to wait either something happens with us or a guy comes along who I love even more than him.
kimone
I am in the same situation right now i am going loveing crazy over this guy. he loves me i know that because he spends way more time with me than with his girlfriend but thats not enough for me......... i want him all to myself..... HELP!
sara
wow yall woman are sick that some homewrecking , why b 2nd to a man i understand yall in love but i dont need to mess their happy home up.all he gonna do is continue playing yall because yall put yall self down that low for a man. leeeeaaavvvve the married and men in relationships alone thats evil get over it yall will never b wifey, come on now yalll find a man you dont have to share
http://wallpaperama.com/forums/how-to-make-a-man-leave-his-girlfriend-for-you-t5924.html
Ali
i know how u guys feel .. i have a guy friend who has a gf but recently he has been making moves on me .. so now im attracted to him.. but hes not going to leave her.. how am i suppose to deal with that.. and his gf is in 7 out of 8 classes with me!
tiah
I am in the same situation..it sucks but i love him.
leth
yeah., i am on what you are now and i am having difficulty if i will breaking up with him because we started on a play as we are on.,her girlfriend was in other country and i knew it. he doesn't directly told me but my friend did.,all i want to know if i will continue this and pretended not to be hurt??
Anna
i am definately in this same boat. the guy i like has been dating his gf for 2 years but he is cheating on her with me. as bad as this is i cant end it..he tells me he loves me. this has been going on for about a month and i finally just gave him a deadline to pick between me and her. i suggest you do the same thing so you dont leave yourself hangin on forever. ik its harder then it seems but you will make it through. promise!
shaunice
well were do i start i like this guy alot but him and his ex is still got something going on. but he fetches me every second night fetches me to watch dvds by him till 3 in the mornings what must i do? hes ex stays 3 hours from him and i stay 5min away from him he enjoys my company and so do i wat can i do to make him forget about her?
annonymos
hun as bad as it sounds ive jus found out after 6 years on and off my 'man' has a girlfriend of 2 years,, it was VERY hard initially and continues to be BUT i love him and have exepted that he has some one else aslong as i gety the attention and love i need,, in the hope he will see that its me he wants ultimatley :) :(
brittany
dude that sounds like me but to be honest i just talked to my crush about how his girlfriend is a ugly nd yea but just tell him that you miss being around him and what they do together changed him alot but remeber if he dsent want to hear it then just cry or somthing because im still tring to make my friend leave his girlfriend for me cus i really like alot but im thinking about how mean it would be to do tht but yea anywauys just talk to him and ask him stuuf like do you really like her? or why would you want her? just stuff like that but if you really like him you two should come together jusst fine: )! aha well good luck...
BriAnaJenee"
im in the same situation...i dont love the guy or anything but i would like to fall in love with him oneday...he has a whole gf which he told me about since day one but hes also told me hes 22, not married, and he dont see him and her together for the rest of his life...but something to think about...if he leaves his gf for you if another girl comes in the picture and wants him to leave you for her what makes you think he wont do it??? so thats why in my situation idgaf about him being in a relationship cause i look at it like he must not like her that much if im riding around in his camaro while she at home texting and calling him and we just listening and laughing...i just say give it time...do some extra manureif you know what im talking about, make him not forget you and i promise you when his gf loves up youll be priority #1 cause you been in the picture..
keephope
I'm same here. The guy has girlfriend. At that time we are just know each other in school.Then he broke with his girlfriend. Then he told me he want to date with me. We are on unofficially date as brother sister love. It's about for 2 years...During these days I getting fall and fall on him and he knows that...But he dated with other girl and now he has girlfriend..He also keep me as brother sister love. I m crazy.... I want him. I love him more than my life. I know that I may not get his response. But I really keep my hope and keep loving him and let him know that I still love him..
FANR
ALL YOU GIRLS HAVE NO DAMN DIGNITY
crysta
I've been seing this guy for a while now.he is in a relationship with a women 17 years .they allso have a child.he wants to leave her but he is afraid to loose his house.so I'm stuck in love with this guy and wondering if it would even work our for us .trust m
Dr.
When a guy says he has a gurlfriend, it could mean any of these things:
1. This guy don't like you.
2. He has a girlfriend.
Or 3. He want you to chase after him.

Now first of all, if you like a guy who is taken, RESPECT his girl! Don't do the petty "operation kill the hoe" jig. That's childish. And tend to his needs. Like if he were sick, make him some soup or somthing. Show some sympathy. Try cooking for him, that is of you can cook. Also, you should get close to his family. If he has brothers or sisters, try to get around them. Even if they are little kids. Buy him somthing on his Birthday or for Christmas. Nothing too cheap, and nothing really expensive. Also, let it be known that you have feelings for him. Not Really publicly, but try to give hints. This, my friend, will take you a long way.
Title: Love Advice For Making A Man Leave His Girlfriend For You [8222]
Tags: how to make a man leave his girlfriend for you
By
Comments 28
Visits 6143