How To Hurt Someone Who Broke Your Heart Make Them Pay For Hurting You

Forums » Personals » How To Hurt Someone Who Broke Your Heart Make Them Pay For Hurting You
how to hurt someone who broke your heart make them pay for hurting you
09p-1279-love-hurts.jpg
so how do you get even with someone who just broke your heart? i was going out with this guy and he cheated on me. its the worst feeling. so now i feel the pain of disappointment and i want to get even with him for breaking my heart but how do i do it. i thought of many ways to hurt him back, one being by making him jealous. there is another guy who i know likes me and i thought about going out with him just to make him jealous. but i don't want to play with an innocent guy just because that jerk hurt me.

and you, why do you want to hurt that person?

shanae
I was dating this guy for a year and his cousin and I became good friends (hes a guy) Well my bf tld me tht he wanted me to become good friends with his cousin because his cousin usually didnt like his gfs...well we became good friends as i said but it wasnt like we talked 24/7 we tlked more like once every week...well i have a cousin th ti cant stand at all and she started tlking to my bfs cousin and well she annoyed him and he told her to leave him alone...she did after about 3 weeks of him telling her to...well yesterday i was txting my bf and he tld me tht hes beeen tlkin to my cousin...(the same girl) he was telling me tht she told him tht she loved him and everything...well it turns out it was the other way around...i got txt mess. FWD to my phone..I got mad and ended it...he calls me 24/7 but all i can think about is getting even
Jasmine
well i was with this guy and we've been on and off. you know teenage love. i love him, and he just dumped me today. i risked everything for him. my dad is abusive, and hes been beating me up ever since my ex has been on and off with me. and i risked everything, while when his mom seems not to like me, he feels the need to dump me. . . love is so harsh
anita
Boys are liars, relationships are open for deception... I thought i loved this guy, now i super hate him for giving me false hope and i found out he has a girlfriend..and he is super bad to me, made me feel so silly and always wanted to kick me out when he invited me over to his place for a holiday!!! i wish Karma would get to him REALLY BAD and i wanna know all about it when it happens!
ooblek
tell all ur contacts to text him ur a jerk
Anna
I felt so angry about my "boyfriend's betrayel" that i typed "How to hurt someone who broke your heart...on Google (WTF is wrong with me?)
I realize after reading all of our pain on this page-We are the ones who were with people who dont love themselves enough to do the right, or honest thing to end a relationship. So my Lovelies on this page...this is trash taking itself out of our lives. No need for feeling like revenge. Karma always pays these types a visit.
Phoenix
Anita, I don't really appreciate the bonitasm. I'm a guy, and the whole reason I came here is to learn how get back at a girl who hurt me. And when I say get back, I mean do everything but kill her. I want to hear her screaming as slowly goes insane. I want to hear her heart breaking apart, crumbling like wet sand. Any suggestions?
lucky
I have this friend, and she is associating with this girl who torturem me. Just because she thought i had a b-day wtihout her and i never do that.
Brand
.... your a ugly you cheated on your hubby you deserve it.... it was Karma
george
I recently had a girl rip my heart out,manureon it,kick it back to me saying it meant nothing after she told me she loved me etc and we planned on moving in together,she then started trying it on with my mate!I was absolutely gutted but luckily she'd left a bracelet and necklace (both with a lot of sentimental value) so i decided best thing to to do was give them to a tramp and then take a picture of him wearing them and sent it to her! other good ideas if they want their stuff back are to sell them on ebay,set fire to them and send them a pic anything that would really hurt them back! im not a bad guy but the way i see it is if someones willing to hurt you that badly and wont even do the decent thing and say it to your face but decide to do it by text and they really love you over and more then you have every right to hurt them back! hope this helps people
denny
The hardest part of a separation is when you learn who that person is after your lawyers expand their investigations. best part is unleashing your legal team to make her account for her actions...in court! I know this kind of a wierd question, but has anyone actually seen pure evil" in a woman's eyes? Guess what I totally did and felt it when we were in my master bath one morning....and it was so scary! The only way I can describe it is...when she starred at me.....I can honestly for the first time in my life, I looked into someone's eyes and saw....NO SOUL! It was soooo chilling, it affected me for weeks! Anyway, the good news is, we found out so much stuff on her....she will likely be go to jail! And trust me, i never wanted this for her or anyone.
pink
i just hate him so muchhhhhhhhhhhh omg i want to get him back
anita
Dear Phoenix, I hope u get your wish to hear her screaming as she slowly goes insane and to hear her heart breaking apart, crumbling like wet sand...i think the best revenge is when they see us better off without them- like succeeding in what we are best at and that life is so much better now that we are apart! haha anyway...w is bonitasm? Anita
anita
dear everyone, MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!! Let us count our blessings, try very hard to get the lessons from the heartaches and look forward to a bright and new YEAR so we can move on and make the bad people regret not having us!!! I am praying for us all, we can get through this!!!!! Anita
karina
i didt go out with him but i know him from 5th grde i had the biges cruh on him and he cam to my 15 bday so i saw him again and he told me i lookt really cute and that he misst me and he never stopt loveing me so i said never did 2 and he told me he wannd to kiss me and i said not now but when we where danceing he kisst me frst on the nike then on my lipes i smild so much that night then when he had to go i walkd him to the door and he said he loved me i saod i loved him too he fond me on facebook and we told a lot we have over 2738 messages talking about how much he loves me and i fall in love with every thing he told me but then one day he told me he wannad to show me he loved me he said he wannad to have love on new years and i promest him i woud do any thing for him and i can brack a promes so i said ok i would do it but then like 4 weeks later he told me he wanntd a 3 way with me and my homegirl so i feelt something weird in my heart that said he dont love me no more all he wants is love and i said no i cant do it cuz i want u all to me thats what love is and he said ohh ok babe and he stop messages me and i ask him what was rong he just said stop talking to me and that hurt me a lot it feelt like if he just gravd my heart and kickt it to the floor it brnd really bad its still hurts
Jeanne
The worst thing you can do is do something to react..because he will know u still care. The best thing you can do is be completely 100% indifferent..pr he doesnt exist. That has been proven to cause the most pain to a person. Ostracise him completely..Eve if u are crying inside..be strong and happy and cheerful!!
beyotche
I had a crush on this guy. I never told him but I guess he figured it out. He would never talk to me but he made sure I knew he was involved with someone. Last time I saw him I tried to ignore him. Then he has the nerve to go strutting right past me, trying to catch my eye, talking really loud. Guess he wanted that attention now that I wasn't giving him any! Did you ever have a person like that, they just like you for the attention they get from you, but they pretty much treat you like dirt otherwise?
Sophia
So i dated this guy, we've been in an MU(its like pseudo-relation for like 5 mos. and just the christmas day i found out that he's been going out with his ex (not sure if its his ex or they're still on) so i told him about it, he said i was just being parnoid again then i relplied to him but he didnt reply then the other day he texted me and tried to call me but i hung up on him then tried calling me again, i rejected him. and yea after i didnt hear anything from him. then on the new years eve, i texted him. i thanked him for everything, for making me feel i was loved(since he was my first love), etc. then i apologized. i greeted him a happy new year. but he didnt reply, he didnt greet me. i feel very depressed knowing that i meant nothing to him :'( he ws my first love. not first boyfriend tho, but my first kiss. and then the class starts again, so we get to see each other i tried ignoring him so that he'll feel that im not running back to him again. so any good ideas to forget about himm? or good ideas to make him feel that he sucked for hurting him and make him want me ? :(
sara
hi girl i think that you should forget about him yes i think that he doesn't love as much you do hmmm you have to cope with this =))
http://wallpaperama.com/forums/how-to-hurt-someone-who-broke-your-heart-make-them-pay-for-hurting-you-t1279.html
jos
hurt him too.
fred
I say - at - - at - - at - - at - him. Don't do anything. Just take it out on the next person. I'm a guy, and my girl left me for some other suker, after all the money, time, emotion I did for that tramp. I've learned my lesson. I'm going to stop being nice, and I'm about to become an lowdown cheating dog. Nobody wanted a nice loyal guy.
jh
Fred. U bad boy. And that's so not true I could us a nice loyal guy that's for Sure I have given my heart and soul to someone for 15 yrs found out yea cheated on me after I supported him for most of the years he gets a job and ducks off. So I do feel ur hate
denise
Hello - I also recently made a sizeable order from you Dr.Gboco. and was very pleased with the results of the items I used. As a matter of fact the spell worked so well they were the key factor in getting me healthy again. I saw through using them that the relationship wasn't healthy for me at all. The break-up was the best thing that could have ever happened to me. I've gained strength and peace because of the spell you cast on me Dr.(gbocotemple Thank you so much. And the spell kit to keep my ex-partner's mother from moving in and harming the emotional health of our 7-year-old worked great, too! Thanks again.
Katey
Well, girls. It isn't all guys, you know.. girls DO tend to break hearts, my brother got hurt because his ex (now)cheated on him. She went to his friend, and she flirted with him..
deadinside
you woman always say why cant i find a nice guy but when a nice guy comes along, you think he is weak ormentaly retarded cause he show's his feelings but hey listen woman, why do the nice guys always end up with the uglyes how are just so nasty to them even though the guy treats the woman right looks after her and helps when eva he can , when a guy does open up to you dont think its cause he is been weak , the guy is just trying to be open and honest with you, im a loyal guy and have just had my heart crushed by a woman, the next woman im with im not going to show i have a soft heart im going to gaurd it so well now from now on you woman will be the ones getting hurt not me
xochilt
i am sad that the guy i love now has a girlfriend know my heart is relly sad i cry every day cause i think of him alot
Shady
I was with my Ex for 7yrs. married 6 mo. now she wants a divorce. I have raised her son since he was 2 1/2, he is 10 now.... and we also have a son in common who is 4yrs. This is KILLING me! i dont know what i should do..... i want our marriage to work, but i dont know if she feels the same way.. I was the caretaker - at - home with the kids everyday doing homework and all the schooling and I am so scared I am gonna lose everything... What should I do? Any Ideas help...
urel
I was crushed when my lover of three years left to be with another woman. I cried and sobbed every day, until it got so bad that I reached out to the Internet for help. I threw away so much money - all for nothing - until I hit on the real thing. And that is you, uda spell. You were different from all the rest - you are the diamond in the rough. Thank you from the depths of my soul! I am extremely happy now. I hope God blesses you as much as He has blessed me. Love, visit him on (uda he can be a great help to you all or easy contact him on email udatemple2011 - at - g
sotired
Hey Deadinside,
Ma it's cuz your not as nice as you think? callin her ugly? maybe she found someone to call her beautiful..I sure hope she did. Get over yourself really, ya think ur so great .. Men are SUPPOSED to treat women nice.. you don't get extra credit for what you think is nice. .
yaya
I love it! I think you said what I m gonna say. Thanks
feriel
hey gays it's me again today we had the note of our exam so what i want to now is it me or i hate him so muuuuuuuuuuuuuu because my day was not perfect but it was a good day and the one who brok my heart huuuuuuuuuuuuur me so much and if someone don't help i realy think that i will kiiiiiiiiiiiiii him so please sombody help MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
ali
about a year ago, my lover left me for someone else. This was without telling me officially or breaking up with him. he just moved on with his new partner, and left me no explanation nothing. After finding out he was with someone else, i sent him a message of goodbye, i guess the message was sort of soft approach, which i regret now, it was something like,i will always remember u kinda thing. after the message i deleted him from facebook. but he messaged me several months later, a message of sympathy and full of excuses. i ignored him, he then sent me further messages, which ignored all of them. Anyhow his new girl is this manuplative, canning evil person. doesnt allow him to talk to anyone or be friends with anyone unless shes there to observe basically controls him. Anyway 1 year later i saw him in a club, we talked he seemed sorry, and then we kissed and kissed. then she showed up and he got all scared and wouldnt talk to me. I later heard he was regretting kissing me, and making it like it was my fault. I just feel so hurt, i cant move on, because of what he put me through, funny i love him more now than when i was with him. I dont know what to do, i feel like i cant move on until i get revenge and break them up. just to really hurt him and his girl. am so confused i think about him everday and all the things we did together, i know am pathetic. what can i do to hurt him. anything even had thoughts of running his g/f over with my car. lool i wouldnt but u know.
purple
i hate a guy that cheats. I meet this guy he was gooing out with me n he cheated on me with a ugly girl
urlilbutterfly26
someone really broke my heart by doing something very unapropiate and i want to know what should i do should i brake up with him because i really love him this girl he would always say how much he hates her and look what he did to me answers anyone ???
queen
someone hurt me by making me remember of my past in my personal life and he did not know it happened to me but still i want revenge from him and want to hurt him as much he did.
Harinath
Girls please don't think its only guys that cheat. I was in a long term relationship with a girl who considered herself sweet and adorable while hurting every single boyfriend she's ever had. She had hurt 4 guys before quite horribly(the grisly details are sickening) and then used a friends friend for love(later she claimed he only dry h***ed him). Then she was in a relationship with me for a year and a half. Later i found a few inappropriate emails she sent her first ex discussing the things she'd have done in bed with him if alone they had the space. This happened while i was seriously ill and was spoon feds stories by her of how much she loved me. When she got to know i saw those mails she became crazy apologetic and got me believing she actually regretted her actions. After that she became paranoid thinking that any fight we had was somehow related to the emails even though i never mentioned it again. So after a minor fight she went to see the ex in question and let him go to second base with her before "she felt guilty". After this she told me what happened and begged me to forgive her. I did forgive her after a few days simply because i couldn't stand her nagging me. I slowly learned to love her again at which stage we eventually started quarrelling again and i dumped her. She called me and nagged me into taking her back. By nagging i mean crying and begging for hours. And the day after i took her back she dumped over a small fight. Now i feel used and sickened and i did nothing wrong. Now i'm afraid to ever be in a position where i trust someone because my trust has been abused so badly. I'm pretty sure i'll have trust issues for life. Now please tell me ladies if its always the girl who gets hurt.
Alice
yeh i am girl and i understand but it mainly boys but than it mainly us girls so yeh half each but i have had only few good boyfriends and rest were all messed up and worse so it kinda put me off boys for awhile but yea it both really
witch22
my suggestion is that think " if he/she doesn't care 4 me if they cant see the good things in me why should i give a damn!!!"....... continiusl;y u will get over him/her..worked 4 me
hazel
because he treated me like a toy..... so he deserves to be a jerk.......... and i will thank alwayz to god for there are many gentleman person that soon i will meet or no
Vio
because just when i think i can give my heart to this person he loves up, every time i tried to trust him and love him same bullmanurehappens. So yeah i'm done, it hurts bad...keep him as friends on fb then start flirting with another guy right in ur page..
Tucker
I had the girl of my dreams took away from me
toni
I date this girl for about a year my ex cheated on me 3months after I asked her out I forgave her but things were never the same I worry about everything she could do to me behind my back so I became "possessive" she couldn't handle that but I was just watching out for my self.. Two Weeks after the break up she already had a new bf so girls can be worst than guys.
Moni
I am studying in Uni and i went out with a guy from my course things happened fast had 3,4 dates and started going out, having love all the time maybe it was really often and i spent christmas and new years at his place with his family and friends we were useperable he spent nights at my place most of the time.he is my 1st boyfriend. we talked had movie nights pizza nights after new years, a week or so we were at uni already he was acting strange, had a nervous look one day asked to talk to me in private on the way i was asking is it that you cheated me or fell for another girl he said no because while we had our relationship there was a girl, his ex he said she was like a best friend at the moment it is his current girlfriend and she texted him all the time and wanted to patch things up so again back to that day, we went home and he said he wants to break up with me i said ok then asked why he said he was not ready for a relationship i kept persuasion next days and weeks to understand the real reason but i guess that is it we agreed to stay friends a couple of days passed we chated but we still had feelings so we had afterwards love at my place saying we are friends with benifits He got me pregnant! so I called him, he hanged up called again and again.so he answered and i told him he said what are you going to do it was way stressful so i was wondering and decided for an abortion he did not really take responsibility so i told him i changed my mind so he'd start to care he went nuts so we met for a walk and i then told him i lied to him, because he does not take action he then said he'd be there for me i arranged to go he had filming he could not come the second time i went with a friend as i told him i can't depend on you it was awful the second part thought i was dyeing i was in hospital next few days my friend was really worried but he was not and from then on he kept ignoring me i then had a check up next couple of weeks texted him he again could not come texted him everything is ok i am not pregnant that time he had a girlfriend he texted back ok from now on i won't be bothering you and i am not communicating you deleting you from everywhere so i got upset i was near uni, so went there saw him outside and told to his face he is an hole and he was apologising as always a week after until yesterday from time to time i texted him to patch things up and be friends ah apromise he made when we were together i asked whatever happens let's be friends and he had said yes. this was before christmas. and on new year he had made a new years resolution to me, that this year it would be all about me and that he will try his best to be there for me so all these promisses turned to a lie yesterday my effort, texted saying happy easter and stuff to be friends but no this time after all the ignoring he texted twice saying lies and being rude and hurting me i said to him i am feeling punished for nothing went out drinking alone yesterday and when i came back i texted his mom with the picture of the test and saying he got me pregnant and that i aborted she texted she talked to him and that he is also finding it hard, and that she is sorry. and that us apart is better until all the hurting stops and that someday we might try and be friends and saying sorry and hope i be better said to her thank you and sorry for involving her so, as i said a long story, there are a bit more details but htis is mainly what happened i told really messed up a lot of drama. ok, that's it. I've had some nightmares of hitting him, and now I want revenge. I know as we have unfriended on the internet and he does not want to speak to me. I feel punished for noting. I know the best is to give it time and stay away, as he is avoiding me also and not to bother to pass away. Thing is also, the dating was 2 months and it's been 3 months after those 2 of us in a way hating each other. PLEASE, what do I do?
sara
i went out with this guy for a year and i was ready to give my self to him adn he broke up with me saying he couldnt change who i was anymore and he wind up going out wiht one of my friends not even a week later
Sierra
I dated a guy for 5 years since I was 15 years old. I was completely head over heels in love with him. The first 3 years that we dated, he became extremely abusive verbally and physically.. i ended up being hospitalized twice... lived with him for part of the time and spent nights sleeping in my car because i didnt want to be dragged out of bed to get beat up. I was so inlove with him that I couldnt leave him. Finally, i said enough was enough. I left him and moved to california for a year and didnt speak to him a single time during that year. I came to find out during the time that we had dated he had also been talking to a bunch of other girls and going out to their houses while i had basically dedicated my whole life to him. It made me so sick. I hated him. When I moved back, he begged me on his hands and knees to come back to him. Said he would do anything....... THIS IS HOW I GOT BACK AT HIM-----> (you can only truly get back at them if they TRULY want you back) 1. you need to have absolutely NO feelings for them. if its revenge you want, there is no love in revenge. train yourself from the start to cut off all emotion towards this person. absolute emotional numbness is essential. 2. make it known that BECAUSE OF THEIR ACTIONS you dont give a sh*t about them anymore. the smallest thing that they do wrong, dont talk to them for a week. dont answer their calls/texts. dont even explain why your not talking to them. just immediately after they do something wrong.. turn, walk away, or drive home, and dont say a word. theyll know what they did. and it will drive them nuts to not be able to talk to you about it. 3. let them know your interested in other guys. tell them that your talking to some other guys right now and you dont wanna jump back into anything with them and risk it turning up the way it did the first time around. 4. make it known that YOU DONT BELIEVE THAT THEYVE CHANGED so that they go the extra miles to "prove that they have" 5. PERSONAL SPACE IS SOOO IMPORTANT. hang out with this person a maximum of 3x week. fill the rest of your time with activities with other people so you A) arent as likely to catch feelings for him again B) seem unavailable to him C) have a chance to actually get to know new guys while ripping your ex to shreds 6. NEVER CRY IN FRONT OF HIM AGAIN. he needs to know that nothing he does or says affects you in ANY way anymore. he doesnt have that power. and when HE cries to YOU, which trust me, if you do the above then he will..... dont comfort him. dont even look at him while hes crying. just say "look, im not gonna sit here while you cry. im sorry your hurt, but i cant feel sorry for you after how youve treated me in the past. get it together or im going to leave" and then LEAVE, GIRL. 7. LET YOUR WORD BE YOUR WORD.... in other words.. no empty threats. when you say something to him like "if you hang up on me then im not gonna talk to you for a week" DO NOT ANSWER YOUR PHONE FOR A WHOLE WEEK. if you say "if you do this then im walking home" YOU WALK YOUR A*S HOME, GIRL. when he sees that you follow through with your threats, he will take them more seriously and will be more careful with what he does. when he realizes that you dont mess around, the minute the words "i wont pick up my phone for a week" come out of your mouth, hell cry and beg and apologize RIGHT THEN AND THERE before you hang up that phone on his sorry a*s. 8. LASTLY, leave him. by this time, hell be a complete emotional needy mess kneeling at your feet. when you tell him he's "just not what your looking for" (which is EXACTLY what you should say because it makes him feel inadequate and makes you sound completely emotionally detatched) his heart will fall out of his chest, bury itself in the dirt, and stay there forever. he will be relationshiply challenged for the rest of his life. cheers to that, ladies
mazaza
Siera you hit it on the nail, oh gosh i feel so empowered right now.....feel like saying AMEN!!!
kim
What if kids R involve n u resent live together
Bob
HE TOOK MY HAPPINESS
Rahul
My experience is something which will make even girl to give a second thought. I loved a girl (We used to work in the same company but we did not know each other. v both joined in another company where v got to know each other and most of my frens were her friends too)who proposed me and acted like i was her first love but that fact was she was married and had a kid. After couple of months in relationship with her one of my old company's friend called me up and said that she dragged him into her fake love trap and now he left the city (could be because of her). First when i heard that i lost my mind and i was like Wot the F***... i loved her truely and i used to take care of her very well. When v used to date and when i take her in my arms and make her sleep then she used to say that "I feel so secure as if i'm in my dad's arms" these words used to make me like i got everything in my life. i tried to get to know about my friend and she said that he proposed her but she was not interested, i trusted her. After few months, one of my friend told me that she is married and why are you hanging out with that girl ? i asked him whether he is out of his mind????? he replied, i know she is married. I could not find the way to ask her whether she is married cuz if that guy is wrong then i will loose her which i dont want but tried to know the truth some or the other way but no luck. One day she told me that one of her cuisines kid is living with her parents and she is taking him to her home. i asked her what about his parents then said that they are in some other country and there it's not possible to take care of that kid since both are working. i did not feel like trusting her words but donno wot made me to accept her lie. things went on ... she lied to me in so many matters later she accepted as well, guys used to call her in the nights when she used to with me. when i asked her to ans the call she used to say that "i dont know whose number is this, just ignore and be with me" i made her speak to the called and she got caught. she had cut her hand multiple times and said that she wants me in her life... she accepted that she is married and she cant marry me but she wants me. she is in relationship with me and living a secrete life with other guys... i have consulted a Psychiatrist to be myself and not to get mad. she is hurting me everyday and i dont need a backstabber in my life :(
Jesabell
damn straight i broke your heart ugly, i only wanted you for the love!!!
debbie
Rahul./ i think. I feel your heart. Im not too young. I will be 50 this dec 2012. I have endured a lot of pain in my life and at some point you must say to yourself, "the buck stops here". I had encounters with married men early in my life and said those very words. First and foremost, dont go there. If I or you are taken...really why go there. Theres others. A Connection is awesome. But if its with someone unavailable, its not. Stick to your guns, be true and help this hurting woman to believe that there are truly good men... out there.
maya
1day i came 2 know dat my boy4nd cheats me...even we had love....he regularly goes to callgals...he even tried to b commited with my best friend,he started flirtng with other girls :( we alrdy had 2yrs reltnshp... to take a reveng i started physical relationship with another guy....now see!!! he is following me like a doggy
jazzyjay
that sooooo right ill think i will try it
wutever
love guys! there are more GOOD and FAITHFUL girls than guys! my bf is a ugly n im with him for three years now n he has turned me into a uglyy crazy girl. wen i was younger i wud always hear this phrase "women are crazy" from males but the thing is theyre the ones who wudnt stay commited n the girl wants to be commited so she gets stressed over this because she really loves him. anyways, im at the point wea i want to kill him too and i threaten him because he threatens me. i think the best way to hurt him is CHEAT on him and do MANURE behind his back lol! DO WAT HE DID TO U! thats all i gotta say.. dont love him but act sweet n babyish to him n make him love u! then hurt him!!! cheat on him! etc
khaii
honestly i hate my ex hes lashed out on me because i said i love you but thats okaii im gunna hurt hem like he hurt me #discusted with hem
little
yea thats the same with me i hate her 4 wat she done 2 me she said she loved me and now she wants 2 smash my face in i xxxx
Azizam
reading this comments... i was thinking myself... you are all pretending you gave good love to her/him, she/he still cheated/left you. Let me tell you one thing: a coin has always two sides. If someone is leaving, its not always coz she/he is a jerk. Its probably just destiny, sometimes we ourselves are hurting the one we are pretending to love, so we are pushing them away with our behaviour. Like in my case... there was a guy i knew only from internet. yet we became best friends.... for the past 3 and half years now. We even got married. By mistake. My mistake. I liked him a lot from the beginning. But he was engaged that time... so i understood i have to move on with my life, as im not the typ of girl to coming between lovers. Plus he is a really faithful lover. He loved her fiance a lot n was suffering from the reluctance of her family (they were against their engagement, n the girl didn't really stand up for the relationship - well this is more a cultural thing as both are asiens. Anyways their story was kinda first love, they were together for 8 years. He loved her a lot, yet she hurted him quit a few times. N there was i, his best friend, with whom he shared all his sorrows. I started to hate her without even knowing her, just coz she was hurting him. Yes, i was kinda falling in love with my best friend, but i couldn't tell him, as he was commited. So i kept silent, n prayed for his happiness, i asked Allah, if he needs her to being happy, than may Allah grant him his happiness by giving him that girl. But God had other plans with us.... As i tried to move on, i also got engaged, in Dubai, which commitment didn't work out at the end: the guys family was against our marriage. as i have a different cultural background as they have. So our wedding got cancelled, just one month before it should have happen. Strange thing: to the same time my best friends fiance also broke with him.... on a very cruel way actually. And here we were, best friends since long time, trusting n liking eachother, both lonely n desperate for being loved. It didn't take long till he was proposing to me. N i accepted, though there was a thorn in my happiness: i always felt like being his second choice...was always asking myself, what if she didn't leave him, would he be mine now? I came back from Dubai to Europe n prepaired myself to getting married to him, n so did he: prepaired everything for our marriage. Without ever meeting with eachother, only knowing n liking eachother from internet. It was kinda obsession, with the idea of being married to him. During this time we went through lot of up n downs, we also broke up 3 times but somehow always came back together (there were no cheating as reason behind the break ups, it just happened due to the distance n some missunderstandings, n my families reluctance against him). But than one time during one of this break ups, i met someone.... who was like made for me, in many senses... though he was 5 years younger than myself, but he was kinda the optimal partner for me, in every sense. a) he was reality, living in the same country, not somewhere far away in Asia, b) there was a very very strong attraction between us, like love at first sight, crazyness, passion, same interess for arts n poetry n music.. c) our cultural background, n many many things. It was like magic.... i was torn between my love for my best friend n my crazy magic lover.... well... i wasn't sure where do i belong. But than the second guy... who came between, n who was also so obsessed about me, like myself about him, wrote an email to my best friend... full of lies. that we were intim with eachother n other things.... n full of hatred, he called me bad names in that email..just because he was sooo damn jealous about my connection with my "best friend" (i told him myself about my strange "lovestory" with my fiance, its not like i was hiding something or lying, i told him about the engagement, the break ups everything). i saw that letter with my own eyes. n it hurted badly.... n i could feel the pain of my best friend when he asked me if it is true. Yes we weren't together that time, but this act of the other guy brought us back together again. How strange life is! N due to this act, i lost my trust in the other guy. N he, being so jealous n hurt, instead of trying to keep me, made more n more mistakes, we were just fighting all the time, out of hurted love. Passion is a dangerous thing. it can change haters to lovers, n vica versa. I had a strange obsession for the guy, love, passion, AND contempt for what he did. So i was reflecting n decided to marry my best friend. I thought it would be right, as we had a strong trust n caring for eachother. So i went to his country. It was a long n expensive travel, n also due to cultural issues we decided to get married by this first visit, without really spending much time together before the wedding. This was a mistake.... I went, n left the other guy behind, out of hurted trus
Kold
The best revenge is "SILENCE"!!!!
Drowninginlove
I've been in love with this girl forever, we made out so much and she is so beautiful. She cheated on me with this guy who is Mormon.she is my everything like seriously, it is so hard being lesbian after all this I just wish that I could meet another lesbian that could brighten up my life again , I'm a loving person and she messed me all up I just want to be happy again
Me
I fell in love with someone who doesn't love me back. I thought he was different but instead of politely telling me to back off he wrotee some harsh stuff about me on facebook.
Me
Maybe he does love u back. But he felt insecure in the relationship.<3
jamie
My current husband is a nightmare. He has talked to his ex girlfriend from the past of over 6 years ago on and off, lies about it, and then out of the blue is always angry at me for something I have done. He has gained 70 lbs and when I tell him he is too fat he keeps eating and gaining more weight. I mean like eating the skin from KFC only and just getting fatter. Also he thinks he is hot. I have walked in on him watching dirty movies in our living room which disturbs me because now when I go out even for a few minutes I think he goes online and does stuff. He gets angry at me for following celebrities on Twitter and then shuts me out for weeks acting like as if I could hook up with a celebrity. His ego gets butt hurt every time I am interested in celebrity stuff or things from actors who I think are cute. I have never cheated but he has cheated on me, talked to other women, talked to his loser ex who is also married with kids, has been arrested for public intoxication, and is violent towards me on an off during the month. I need a job bad but this F'ed up economy has been the worst for me and has kept me hostage in this bad situation. Thanks Obama for that!
Inayat
honestly , just tell him to love off , i mean hes the one who broke ur heart .. and if he does anything incredibly silly then ignore him completely . If u cant ignore him to the fullest then act friendly with him and make him feel how u felt when he did that to you , remind him that he is so full of himself that he doesnt deserve a girl like you .
sg
The best way to pay someone back for hurting you is to go on with your life and be happy with someone else and not show any concern for them because it lets them know that they did not destroy you, and it also lets them know that you can be happy without them. If you continue to do things to pay them back, then you lose precious time that you could have used to get over the situation. Also, when you are trying to pay someone back, it shows, and it lets that person know that you still care, so they feel that they are king or queen, so actually you are adding to their ego.
Hopeless
None of you can help the pain or get even. After years of marriage he is in love with 2 women and has slept with 2 more. I will never be enough. Killing myself on our bed. There is nothing else. Just manure.
jozzy
you all thing love is a game? well its not, life has no guarantees and if you think by punishing the guy making sure he explode into hell u will not only destroying him, u will be creating an evil creature out of you and him.

you will treat the same guy you meet like that and what will you call that love? bull coz you know that u will be hanging in a shadow of guilt and darkness. you demand honesty and openness in men and you cant handle the truth yet u want to make us fall down on our knees because u never prepared urself for such challenges.

who said cheating is not there, who said lies are not there? if u cant accept dont revenge because you will not only lose your self u will also lose ur dignity and self respect. we are all human beings and we all have our own mistakes if u dnt want to get hurt dnt love and start by not loving your self because thats where everything starts.

i will hate and hate and hate a woman who will do that and will forever hate her, and she will be hated by all the woman i will be treating the way she has treated me.

be careful of what u say or do because it might turn out u are truly such a person.
jadejoey
my name is jade im a male who recently is going through hell i fell inlove with my ex when we were 15 going on 16 we started dateing (im 20 now ) i never cheated on her or treated her bad but she cheated on me and that pushed me into becomeing a bad person i regret to confesse that i layed a hand on her just becuase she would toy with my emotions and i cant live without her i even decided to forgive her and wanted her to be the mother of my child but instead she chooses to hurt me and break me down and now after a huge fight she turned her back on me and decieded i was nothing she even said i wasnt a man :s soo man and women are as much as cruel to each other its us who truely love end up deeply hurt and scard im sorry but i wanted to get this off my chest since everone is against me just because she's a girl and im a boy everyone runs for her rescue not knowing she's the master mind
Renee
I had met this guy 4 years ago at a friends house. The next day my friend called me and said that the guy was interested in me and could she give him my phone number out of curiousity I said yes. So he called we talked. I informed him that I didn't ever want to get to close to another man because of the pain from a previous relationship. He did everything to keep me happy, sweet talked me took me out, etc. and all the while trying to persuade me to give love and happiness another try. We had love 4 months later. like a fool I gave in and fell in love with him. Its been 4 years and he's changed and it hurts. My gut says hes seeing someone. I am a good,independent attractive, satisfy her man in every way. Why did this happen. I have to let him go but how do i stop my heart from hurting?
joanne
i dated a guy , even though he wasnt gud lookn , i believed him to be decent and ol.
he was exactly like others . he was cheating on me all the time . even though he confessed and asked to forgive him. i dont think i could trust him.
it makes me wonder ar'nt there any gud guys out there....
i feel like am gone end up alone ...
RosemaryPoche
my boyfriend broke up with me for no reasonI am miserable.I will never get over the pain. I cry daily.He was the best man I;ve ever dated & lovedfrom the first date .I joined a dating site & met him on the site.
steve
If you love them , then let them go , if they loved you they would not have done a bad thing to in the first place .
That's not love , love yr self then yr be OK
Pain is just pain really not much to it stay strong.Xxxxxx

jack
My wife left me, hooked up with my best friend, I broke my next girlfriends heart because I sillyly listened to my ex wife and ex best friend tell me she was no good, then dated a girl that was friends with said exes, and she broke my heart.......nothing like tasting your own poison, all I want to do is apologize to the lady I hurt, I know and feel exactly what I did to her, and that'll never happpen again. What goes around, comes around.
LArs
Cause my ex cheated on me. Gets back together with me is totally like in love with me when we meet, lets me love her in the arse, gets totally wet when we love and then it turns out she is still screwing the other guy. Burn in Hell you lovein slut!
HAZEL
My boyfriend tells me that he loves me shows it sometimes because he is shy.Then his mom found out we were together and made us break up so i called his phone just to find out how he was going he hanged up the phone we are both 15 years old but i still love him and i would like him to understand that.
noah
i am only 11 2 yrs ago i loved a girl and i was making her uncomfortable and y'all know how it feels and what i'm wondering is why do i cry so much now that my friend taryn reminded me of her and i'm non-stop crying for i don't know 3 days now i held it in around my parents but when i'm alone i burst out crying inside my pillow i did not want to hurt her feelings but i did and i hate myself
queeny
i was soo in love with this guy he cheated on me with both of his flesh and blood sister and got me arrested, for his love and we have two kids, he beat me from time to time and all no justic her in america
meghana
when a ppl whom u trusted more if they wont respect u nd if they hurt u back its the worst feeling that u can ever have
matthew
my name is matthew i have dated this wonderful girl for the past 8 years of my intire life that is almost half my lifei am 23 now and she recently broke up with me.
we were the perfect couple we made love when we coould and s[pent every waking moment together for a long time it was just me and her on the river in a tent few a few years and we were happy as long as we had eachother everything was perfect then she got into school and she started working and then we got an apartment o had a few small jobs here and there but we got into this apartment with a few friends and they # love #ed us over huge and just bailed me and melissa were very upset then i started to get depressed and started to ignore her a little after awhile she started to feel like we were just friends and she was so beautiful she could of gotten any guy but she stuck with me threw it all but after this apartment lease was up we had to seperate for a little so she coould continue going to work and i could start going to s
victoria
i'd contact the and let them hear whatever i had to say, and i'd say what i had to say to show how distrot he had me.
john
there is an old saying when plotting revenge dig 2 graves one for your mark and one for yourself
seriously getting revenge isn't the best way, but living better than the other person does is its own reward
they will see what they had and lost, and it makes you feel better knowing you did not rise to the bait...
Mic
all that time and energy...i was awesome to them. then they always gave bull# manure # reasons. they're so selfish.

i want a better life than them. i don't know if i want them to suffer, but i want them gone. i want them hurt. i want them crumbled and away from me. gah, they took my hoodie - i want it back. i want them to feel the knife of guilt turn in their heart and bleed regret for being so #love#in' # silly #. i don't need them...i jus' want my hoodie back.

they just so # silly #. i have no respect for them. i want to hurt them. i don't know...

th lost me. they're goners. hah. they're gonna hurt themselves. they are hurtin' themselves. i just wish people would quiet encouraging them, quit saying how they're okay, when they're not. i suppose i fell for that pity party once. no more. i want authenticity, which they have none to offer. i just want my hoodie back.
the
beat him. lol jk idk
guy
well recently i fell for this girl she was everything id ever wanted in a woman beautiful kind caring and smart, so imagine my joy when she told me she liked me too haha hook line and sinker i was head over heels but sure enough she was sending picks of herself # not dressed # to guys on the year above. i hated her for a bit then i blamed myself then i hated her again but by the end i realised that everyone we have ever loved has given us something whether that be your first kiss or a broken heart everyone has made us stronger simply by being the object of affection, love is in everybody and we choose who we share it with so when those people leave or hurt us the best thing you can do is look back on the good times smile and move on
Title: How To Hurt Someone Who Broke Your Heart Make Them Pay For Hurting You [8045]
Tags: how to hurt someone who broke your heart make them pay for hurting you