How To Enable CURL Extension In PHP Php.ini File - Linux Hosting

Forums » Linux Hosting » How To Enable CURL Extension In PHP Php.ini File
This Page Contains information about How To Enable CURL Extension In PHP Php.ini File - Linux Hosting By acpk with 21 Replies. Last Upated: Mon Apr 21, 2014
can you show me how to enable CURL extension in my php server?
hello
extension=curl.so in php.ini
Rupesh
hi sir i have modified file as by removing (;) in php.ini,php.ini-dist and php.ini.recommended but no ant affect same error for version is giving
http://wallpaperama.com/forums/how-to-enable-curl-extension-in-php-php-ini-file-t1577.html
june
please show me how to enable curl in php i also have a wallpaper site altho ists not as popular as wallpaperama but i want to start making my pages with seo popular please
Sachin
can anybody please explain how can i activate extension using ini_set()?

thank u,
-sachin
bhavesh
unable to enable curl_init() in php
intimleksaker.com
Many thanks!
file Linux Hosting
enable cURL
potensbutiken
potensbutiken. Handla hos nordens största butik för potensmedel.
Jesper
On ubuntu 10.10: sudo apt-get install php5-curl
luike
the Curl option is very useful and its required by many scripts
pbradu
restart apache after php.ini changes
alan
do i have to buy php curl extension i have windows excel??
LAHORIFUN
Please tell me how to enable CURL ?
Arvind
just find your php.ini file , search for curl & remove ; & restart apache. scrip
AMBA
Wampserver makes this a lot easier. once you set it running, just go to php/ PHP extensions. Check php_curl by clicking on it. Hope this helps sb. :-)
Stanax
Thanks!!! this was very elegant..
k0d3g3ar
Are you guys for real? I mean if you are going to even try and dabble with PHP, how about first learning something about computers, speaking English and Linux. Or leave it up to the professionals. Jeesh....
Mykhail
- at - k0d3g3ar - Maybe you shouldn't be responding to requests for help and keep your opinions to yourself. Your response provided absolutely nothing useful and in no way contributed to the conversation. Snobby people like you are the ones who gave Linux forums a bad name. These people are asking for help, maybe expanding their computer skills a bit - it doesn't mean they are silly. You should be encouraging them for trying something new instead of insulting them.
rush
Thanks for the input here. I had totally forgotten how to enable curl in WAMP. I agree, Mykhail. People are at all levels of computer experience and asking questions does not warrant a verbal thrashing. Kudos to anyone with the guts to tackle some of this stuff, even if sometimes the outcome isn't very pretty. It's true it can be difficult to read what someone has written if English isn't their native language, but this IS the internet and people from all around the world are logging on, so we have to be patient. English is one of the harder languages to learn, after all. And not all blogs are based in America. I can imagine how OUR language skills look to someone whose site is based in Germany and we think we know how to speak their language from two years of German in high school. I'm sure they make fun of US too. Have a great day,everyone!
Sup
disgusting
pawan
How to enable curl on wamp server?
juan
I just read all of your comments trying to figure out what name on the extension = xxxx.so I had to write down and I couldn't find it out because of the bullmanure you wrote on previous posts.

It was such a waste of time reading them all that I had to write this down to tell you how incredibly useless i've found this website to be.
Title: How To Enable CURL Extension In PHP Php.ini File - Linux Hosting [440]
Tags: how to enable curl extension in php phpini file
By , 21 Comments