Disable Press F1 To Continue

In this simple tutorial, we are going to take you through the steps on how you disable 'Press F1 To Continue' - We are going to cover the follows steps:
  1. Reboot
  2. Access BIOS
  3. Change BIOS Settings
  4. Save BIOS Settings
  5. Reboot
  6. Confirm
Today, I am going to show you how to fix this annoying error when you boot your computer. The errors says: Press F1 To Continue Error. To fix or over-ride this error on start up, just follow the instructions below. If you follow these steps, you will be able to avoid the 'Press F1 To Continue Error' next time you have to boot up your server or computer. Follow the steps on the following slides to fix the error.:

Causes

The reason why you are getting this fatal error is because you may have a computer with a floppy drive. in the old days, old computers came with floppy drives, these drives usually had the operating system install and the computer would boot from floppy drives.. I still have my 5 floppy drives to boot windows 2000. Anyway, mother boards came installed by default to first boot from floppy drives and then from the hard drive and then from the CD ROM. But computer now boot from the hard drive as the default. So to fix this, just simply go to your BIOS configuration look for in the boot order menu, put the floppy drive as the last, or if your BIOS allows it, remove it from the boot order and you wont have this issue anymore.

How many times have you rebooted a server from a remote location, hoping that it will come back online. Its happens to me a lot. I keep on pinging the server hoping so see reply back, but instead, I wait and wait and all I see are reply time outs.

When I ask my remote hands people, I have them connect a KVM to see what the error message is, only for them to tell me the server is at:

Press F1 To Continue, DEL to enter SETUP

Well, next time this happens to you, tell your remote hands people to disable it. How do you disable it? well, I will show you:

Help

i want to help as much people as I can, can you please tell me what kind of machine you are using when you got this error... please.

Manufacturer: (example, HP)
Model (DL360)
Type: (server or pc)
Any other information others can find useful.

Thanks

Trouble Shoot Press F1 To Continue