How Do You Know A Man Likes You Test - Easy Quiz To Take Online

Forums » Personals » How Do You Know A Man Likes You Test - Easy Quiz To Take Online
find out if your man likes you with this test quiz quickly and simple quis for you to find out

TEST TO SEE IF HE LIKES YOU!!

this little quiz will give you and idea if the guy that you like, likes you back, it will only work if you are honest about your answers. Being in love is such a beautiful feeling. Your heart feels only joy and you can feel your heart smile, specially when you think about him.

Question 1. How old are you?
7-12 years
13-19 years
21-35 years
35 or Older
Question 2. Have you ever been in love before?
Yes
No
Question 3. How long do you know him?
I just met him
Less than one week
Less than 1 month
Less than 1 Year
Question 4. Are you friends with him?
Yes
No...not really
I dunno... kinda
Question 5. Does he talk to you?
We talk on the phone...
He emails me!
No we dont talk at all
He probably would... I just havent given him my email adress or number
He asked for my email adress and/or number before but i didnt give it to him
He emails me and we talk on the phone.
No... he only has my email, and he doesnt email me that much
Question 6. Does he...
play with your hair?
stare right into your eyes when you talking to you?
Is he mean to you?
do nothing...he acts the same around you as he does to everyone else?
look away when he sees you?
touch you?
simle at you?
not know your name?
has he kissed you?

Kimba
attitude
strongly attracted
his success and his swag
teya
hjjjrnbehjbrt
home
jg
hes personality and hes looks the way he is
Bella
his amazing smile and how he makes me laugh
door
none to make at all
Vaneesh
i don't really know him yet
gloria
he's super to be around makes me laugh
Daniell
sounds good
kelly
he's really nice and cute
sam
favorite song: telephone
Kyra
he's very confident, friendly, polite, chivalrous... and the fact that it completely goes against his tattooed exterior intrigues me.
catrina
no comments
kelly
he's nice. he's against drugs. i love everything about him and everything about him drives me crazy, especially his eyes.
Ariana
i don't like him he likes me.my favorite song is love game by lady gaga
Gabby
its alright but need more questions so u can know more about wats goin on in our friendship
cc
he so real he dont hold nonething back!!!he so tall he smell so good he all about god we both love music he play the bass on the ocean by j kon
Melanie
he is just amazing.
ame
cece winace waging war
shilpa
he is very caring and understanding.. he always makes me happy when he is with me or when i talk to him.. he keeps on calling me with cute little names and really does take care of me very well..
Molly
i'm in love with him already...
he is a very mature person, great mentality, a charming personality
Emily
he is so nice and cute and his smile is really hot and i hes so nice. he also is tough and athletic and again he is so hot!
angel
well he is one of the nicest guys i have ever met. he always makes me smile. and he tells me he loves me and he says he means it. when he sees me he comes right up to me and gives me a hug. he kissed me twiced. and when we text eachother we are always flirting.
ana
i like him and everyone i meet even the cats and the dogs
Betsy
he's funny, smart, cute and sweet
he makes me have butterfiles in my stomach
his hugs^_^
i have alots
moddy
he is funny, makes me laugh... we have so much in common. i think he is attractive too and he invited me to stay at his place when i come to visit paris.
Person
he fits my personality.
dip
jppojnnjllk m jk
jayline
idk.
idk.
idk.
idk.
jayline
alot of things.
just cuz.
lots of things.
bedrock.
ann
fljh;foij[fmnvfpojfv[pojfv[mfbpomfp
maria
i am challenged with him because he is so unpredictable.
Sylvia
i like his smile and his eyes. he is very friendly and always happy.
adri
his personality, because he make me feel good, when he look at me with his blue eyes and it seems that he want to tell me something with his eyes. words
susan
he says i am his best friend and he loves me but doesn't believe in dating neighbors or people at work due to circumstances if turned bad would be very akward. we can talk about everything he appreciates me makes me laugh and says i am sweet and a wonderful good looking woman. he had kissed me on the cheek 3 times and calls me everyday sometimes several times a day, not always a very long conversation but calls alot hugs me every time i see him and calls me his best friend.. everytime he calls at the end of the conversation he says i will call you tomorrow, worries if weather is bad and i am not home from work on time
tanisha
he is very witty and has a wonderful sense of humor
when he ignores me it drives me crazy
my favorite song is all rise by band blue
Lauren
that hes funny
a lot
his smile
KC
we had a date and he treated me like a lady. the thing that drives me crazy about him is that he reads more into things, instead of letting things take there natural course
hanna
im like in love with him
Ant
good, looking forward to the results...tooo much info needed
patty
recently both single
he came to my house looking for someone to talk to
knew each other from the neighborhood but never really hung out
sarah
soooooo dones he likem me??
aru
he treats me like a lady even after i slept with him. he gave me hugs. tried to kiss me but i dont like kissing. he never calls. he never asks me out on a date. just when goes to bars with friends he texts me to go too. i have known him for a year. we had a one night stand the first night i met him. i didnt want to give him my number but he insisted. he wanted to see me the week after we met but i avoided him for a long time because he never properly asked me out. i felt he wants to boody call me. but then he is very nice to me. the way he hugs me and makes sure to give me a ride home, little things...
he invited me to his new place. we sat and talked for 3 hours. he wouldnt touch me. he didnt say anything sexual. i had to initiate. it was great sex. that was z nights ago. we only exchanged text once since then...
how would i know if he wants anything more?
karen
he ask me out but never come through
Dianna
He is a pleaser and GOD iv never felt like this b4.. I want him all the time.. He makes my hormones go... I can get enough of him!
Sofi
Yea I tried a lot to say tht i like u .... Nd he became so angry on meh nd end off the time I Jst stopping sayin those words nd he never giv answer ......
Sofi
Acc I lov dis guy so much bt he never ever gonna understand my feelin till to my death....,nd he nt gonna drop a single tears .....also I knw tht ,...........
Anna
LOVE U!!!!!!! LOVE HAS NO AGE LIMITS!!!!!!!!! JUST WASTED MY LOVEING TIME!!!!!!!!!!!
Title: How Do You Know A Man Likes You Test - Easy Quiz To Take Online [8236]
Tags: how do you know a man likes you test
By
Comments 51
Visits 37923