If there's any lovely senorita out there, im here for you. If you are lonely and are interested in meeting someone interesting to make your life exciting, im the guy for you. There's never a dull boring momment with me- i guarantee it!

I enjoy doing different things, among them, helping others in my community. I love animals and Nature. I love Harley's though, I have my own chopper. I love dancing and having a good time with my friends. I like taking long walks on the beach, specially during the sunrise, there's just something renewing about the morning mist that makes me shy inside. Im not a perfect man, i've done my mistakes in the past, but who hasn't? 10 years ago, i realize my life was going to end if i didn't stop and enjoy life, so that's what i am doing. I gotta tell you, i've met different people from around the world, and I still can't get over it how amazin it is that ever single person has a story to tell. If you're a sinlge gal looking for a guy and dont' like what i say, at least go out and enjoy life, meet new people, get to know them, so matter how boring and unintersting they may appear, you'll be surprise how much you can learn from them. Anyway, its time for me to stop writing, post your replies here or PM me at this this post, i;ll be waiting mamasita!!