Getting Back My Old Myspace Deleted Messages From My Inbox

Forums » Interesting Topics » Getting Back My Old Myspace Deleted Messages From My Inbox
i have even taken a lie detector test that proved that i did not force her, nor did i at any point think she didn't want to do this. please, i need your help to have physical evidence
well i had a conversation with a girl and she claimed she was never willing to have a conversation with me , but i have myspace messages that clearly show that she wanted to do it and she was 110% up for it. she was begging me to have a conversation with her. i have even taken a lie detector test that proved that i did not force her, nor did i at any point think she didn't want to do this. please, i need your help to have physical evidence.
steve
hey do you think you can help me i think my 13 year old took off from home were trying to see who the last people see was talking with
http://wallpaperama.com/forums/getting-back-myspace-deleted-messages-t7663.html
jenna
i need to retrieve old mesages from a while back please tell me how
eric
i think the mother of my child is cheating on me and i need to know how i can get her deleted myspace files back
E.J.
Hows it goin man? Well im just trying to figure out how to recover mesages that have been deleted from my girls myspace trash. Im just trying to find out some old secrets because I have caught her in some lies and I always had to kind of dig the whole truth out of her. Can u please help me man, seriously? I would really appreciate it!
ericka
I need help recovering an email from my myspace trash folder. I deleted from trash and I need it for legal purposes. Can you please help????
patricia
someone hacked my page and deleted all my stuff
bozo
really need to know how cos i wonder my gf has other guy . we r getting married..pls help me
Adam143
I need to retrieve my deleted myspace messages. I need them for court purposes on filing a complaint for harassment. It is very important. My ex-hacked my myspace and deleted them so I can not use against his new gf.
Luis
hey, hows it going, i really need to get some old messages back, i suspect that my girlfriend is cheating on me and i need to read some old messages she has deleted. i have her login and passwor now. PLEASE HELP!!
Michelle
My husband has gone missing. He was working out of town. All his emails and myspace messages have been deleted for the last 24 hours. The cops don't care yet, but i know he didn't just leave. Please help.
ENVY
Hey i was with this guy for three years we broke up and all our love msg's were deleted well i deleted em by accident i really want them back..to remember all those good times....please can u help! thanks!
Shaun
Please help.. I deleted a myspace message from a while back that I really need. Can someone help me?
carrie
I need to know how to get back a message that was deleted on facebook. It has something to do with this military wife that keeps harrassing someone. So i need it as proof to show what excatly she has been saying and doing. thanks
Chris
Hi, I'm trying to recover some old messages form my Myspace that I wrote years back. Can someone please helppppp!!!!!! Let me know, what to do.
leslie
i know my boyfriend is cheating on me and he tries to act inocent about it when i confront him i asked him for his myspace password but deleted all conversations except for mine and his please i need ur help to find a good reason to leavee this disfrace of a man!!!
yudi
i really need to recover my trashed messages its really important
nicole(:
hey, i really need help recovering my boyfriends deleted mail on myspace, i already know his password and everything, i just need to know how to recover his messages that he deleted because i think somthings going on behind my back, so if you could please help me out on this it would be great!
Title: Getting Back My Old Myspace Deleted Messages From My Inbox [2420]
Tags: getting back myspace deleted messages
By
Comments 17
Visits 949