Funny Cute Words And Things You Can Say In Spanish To Someone

Forums » Interesting Topics » Funny Cute Words And Things You Can Say In Spanish To Someone
This Page Contains information about Funny Cute Words And Things You Can Say In Spanish To Someone By sandy in category Interesting Topics with 27 Replies. Last Upated: Tue Jun 10, 2014
can you teach me how to say funny little things is spanish. i have a spanish boyfriend and i want to say something funny to him. i dont speak spanish very much but i would like to lear how i can say funy things to him so i can make him laugh and i can impress him you know what i mean. sometimes he talks to me in spanish but i have no idea what the heck he is saying, all i know how to say is no hablo espanol. hahaha

first i would like to know how to say:

"you are a little mouse"

thanks
wallpaperama
to say "you are a little mouse" this is how you translate it

"tu eres un ratonsito"

anything more?
http://wallpaperama.com/forums/funny-words-and-things-to-say-in-spanish-t6983.html
spanish
how do you say your friend in spanish?

you say it:

if its a boy:
"tu amigo"

if its a girl:
"tu amiga"
Nohra
you can tell him:

eres mi cuchi cuchi (coochee)
you are my sweetheart

mi pirispirispi
(peereespeereespee)
it doesn't have any meaning just tell him that he is going to laugh lol!
Ana
you can just call him "ratoncito," it means "little mouse" -think that this will work if he is a small size guy. else you can call him, "mi cielo" a common loving expression, it means "my heaven."
wesly
I know how to say happy birth day honey bunny you have ta say poto
Unknown
The best thing so far is, Yo tango la fiesta in mi pantaloonas....It may have a few errors but it means i have a party in my pants
bestfun
Funny Junk - Funny pictures - Clean jokes - Funny clips - Funny jokes - Sexy Funny Pics n Cartoons
amber
do ya love ya rock !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
mackenzie
it is "usted es un pequeño ratón" ok it is you are a little mouse and thanks bye!
alyssa
i need to learn how to say you are crazy in spanish because this lady wants to be my friend and she don't speak english and i'm tired of my other friend telling me what she's saying and she be saying things that are funny so i want to say she's crazy.
DAiSY
"eres un ratoncito" eh-rehs oo-n rah-tohn see-toe
Mel
it is "usted es un raton pequeno" :) And "usted" is formal
snoop0096
eres un raton de mala!!!!! callate ya
Spainsh
¿Estas que fumando? ?
mari
yo tengo una amiga borracha! su nombre es lauraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
EMILY
ITS CALLED GOOGLE TRANSLATORS HONEY THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR USING YOUR BRAIN!
lily
mines is asi asi it means so so and terrible it means terrible
lucy
i don't have a favorite word but i need one for school tomorrow, does anyone know a funny one??????????????
anonymus
cumquat :)
candice
shut up learn to be nice u ugly
kayla
okay im part spanish but i never speak it but crazy means loco
rosalinda
you are a little mouse mean : eres un raton!
maria
You can say "nel pastel" pronounced with a long e sound as in Ted. It means no
lesbiana
Tell Him "Eres Muy Wango Que Eres?.. Joto?"
briana
Umm google translate isnt always right Iv used it with my mexican boyfriend an he said that it makes no sense
abby
just google translate it LOL
sexii
Google translate:-D
Title: Funny Cute Words And Things You Can Say In Spanish To Someone [2354]
Tags: funny words and things to say in spanish
By
Comments 27
Visits 27798